Boundless Tera

Petunia Vanish

Any advice I think I'm going with Samsung 25r (the standard) was thinking: lg hg2 (but must buy 6 min.) From imrbatteries.com

Petunia Vanish,

loug

That 6 minimum limit on the lg hg2 only applies to the $1.99 sale price item...

loug,

Petunia Vanish

Almost bought the LG hg2

Went with Samsung 25r instead.

My current batteries: 1 year old, charged inside the Tera (overcharged a handful of times by accident late night) will run 2-3 sessions@420 then die

Petunia Vanish,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I did a comparison a while back (back in this thread somewhere) where the standard batteries got 13 back to back max temp sessions and the LG HG2 and Sony VTC6 got 16 sessions each the same way, so not that much difference.:2c:

LesPlenty,

Bearded エーティーエム

The Vaping Beardalorian
Too much work, the top hat filter just stays where it is screwed on.

It had an aluminium heater (like S&B) but unlike S&B, Boundless listened to their customers and replaced the unit with S/S.
The Teflon was a shock absorber inside the unit that would deform if a user did multiple back to back concentrate runs with nothing in the chamber, again Boundless listened and removed the part, even if it meant the unit is now more susceptible to breakage if dropped hard enough.:2c:

OH I didn't know that. Freaking awesome knowing it's been updated. I have a V3 Tera. So that means I have S/S instead of the aluminum? Didn't know if it's certain updated models or what.

warren0728

my only gripe with my tera is the rubber looking screen holder doesn't always stay on the mouthpiece when i remove the mouthpiece to change capsules (i use the s&b dosing caps) ... it happens once the tera gets warm ... anyone have this issue and figured out a fix?

warren0728,
Reactions: BigJr48

Bearded エーティーエム

The Vaping Beardalorian
it might be somewhere in this thread already but is that stem mounted in a tera device or just inserted straight into the tera bowl?

It's mounted into the silicone gasket piece. I tried straight into the bowl but had tons of scooby snacks fly into my mouth because at the end of the stem, are 4 little holes.

warren0728

It's mounted into the silicone gasket piece. I tried straight into the bowl but had tons of scooby snacks fly into my mouth because at the end of the stem, are 4 little holes.
the glass mouthpiece or the wpa mouthpiece? not sure what the silicone gasket piece you are referring to ...

warren0728,

Vapster707

the glass mouthpiece or the wpa mouthpiece? not sure what the silicone gasket piece you are referring to ...

U can pull tha small glass mouth piece out and replace it with another stem of tha same size ... U can also use tha WPA as a 18mm male or female and use a 18mm stem like I do ...

Vapster707,
Top Bottom