Boundless Tera

Start a return:myday:
I left the tera untouched overnight and in the morning I tried to charge via usb port again and magically it worked, wtf :D
And for those with the problem of screen falling off the mouthpiece, One alternative is to push the screen deeper in the mouthpiece so it is held tighter

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I do not like the S&B caps in the Tera, reduced vapor, taste and sesh time.:2c:
Any screen recommendations
Vapxhale, Arizer and 16mm top hat screens work better on the WPA,
img_20181128_191130-jpg.6120

voyciz

So is Tera bowl made with aluminum, or stainless steel now? I remember there being a big thing about it, and Boundless said they were working on making the Tera healthier (and also removing teflon tape perhaps?). They had a bunch of blog posts about it and were being pretty vocal, and then it seems like they got quiet and removed their blog posts, anyone know what happened here?

voyciz,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I use a screen on top in the bowl, not in the wpa adaptor
Too much work, the top hat filter just stays where it is screwed on.
So is Tera bowl made with aluminum, or stainless steel now?
It had an aluminium heater (like S&B) but unlike S&B, Boundless listened to their customers and replaced the unit with S/S.
The Teflon was a shock absorber inside the unit that would deform if a user did multiple back to back concentrate runs with nothing in the chamber, again Boundless listened and removed the part, even if it meant the unit is now more susceptible to breakage if dropped hard enough.:2c:

LesPlenty,

Cookiesaurus

What are people's favorite mods for the Tera? Trying to revive this thread, I love this little device - probably one of the best engineered products I've ever had. I know using a glass WPA/Arizer stems in place of the glass mouthpiece is popular, rather than the metal WPA that risks cracking the plastic after long-term use/abuse, but I'm not sure if I should use those Arizer screens on the stock WPA or sacrifice the normal glass mp for it. Any other mods?

warren0728

What are people's favorite mods for the Tera? Trying to revive this thread, I love this little device - probably one of the best engineered products I've ever had. I know using a glass WPA/Arizer stems in place of the glass mouthpiece is popular, rather than the metal WPA that risks cracking the plastic after long-term use/abuse, but I'm not sure if I should use those Arizer screens on the stock WPA or sacrifice the normal glass mp for it. Any other mods?
my only mod is using the s&b dosing caps ...

Petunia Vanish

No screen on bottom (screen on top)
Herbalaire h3 mouthpiece
(18mm water adaptor)

Stir once after 3,4 hits @405, hit 3,4 more times @420

Looking for new batteries and charger

Cookiesaurus

That has been fixed on production units for a while now, mine was replaced by warranty (new Tera oven is a bees dick bigger than the old unit).:myday:

I see! In that case, I'll probably drill out my WPA like you did. Haven't been able to find a way to hold the circular WPA under a drill press though, especially facing it downwards for drilling. Any more details on the process for that?

Cookiesaurus,
Reactions: BigJr48

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I wrapped a rag around mine then clamped some curved jaw vice grips on it and clamped it on a wood horse and drilled out with a cordless drill, up one drill bit size at a time (just take it slow), it is a very soft metal.:2c:

Cookiesaurus

I wrapped a rag around mine then clamped some curved jaw vice grips on it and clamped it on a wood horse and drilled out with a cordless drill, up one drill bit size at a time (just take it slow), it is a very soft metal.:2c:

Thanks! I imagine you unscrewed the screen holder and took out the screen before you drilled, did you clamp it facing downward (like how you need to hold the Tera in glass)? Looking forward to opening my WPA airflow up.

Cookiesaurus,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I imagine you unscrewed the screen holder and took out the screen before you drilled,
Yep, and I drilled the 2 wpa parts separately to the 2x different drill bit sizes. Just go up one bit size at a time to keep the new holes centralized.
Tools I used (I did not clamp it in the end, just held it on the wood horse to keep it stable/level)
img_20200130_110742-jpg.15896

Wrap the part to stop scratches and drill out using ever-larger bits as listed works great,

img_20200130_112646-jpg.15897

Do the same for each part with the bit sizes below,

img_20200130_112800-jpg.15898

Then enjoy easy draws (on the lungs, not the head),

img_20200130_114346-jpg.15899

And for a bit of extra oomph, a F2 carb cap feathered for fun.:tup:

Petunia Vanish

:drool:
Yep, and I drilled the 2 wpa parts separately to the 2x different drill bit sizes. Just go up one bit size at a time to keep the new holes centralized.
Tools I used (I did not clamp it in the end, just held it on the wood horse to keep it stable/level)
img_20200130_110742-jpg.15896

Wrap the part to stop scratches and drill out using ever-larger bits as listed works great,

img_20200130_112646-jpg.15897

Do the same for each part with the bit sizes below,

img_20200130_112800-jpg.15898

Then enjoy easy draws (on the lungs, not the head),

img_20200130_114346-jpg.15899

And for a bit of extra oomph, a F2 carb cap feathered for fun.:tup:
Whoa:lmao:

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom