Boundless Tera

Petunia Vanish

Happy anniversary!
Thank you I just started using it with the water adapter and making huge clouds.

QpMRffL

https://ibb.co/QpMRffL

Last edited:
Petunia Vanish,

ArMed

So it's been a month and a half since i first got a defective tea from Planet of the Vapes.

Even though I didn't buy from them Boundless reached out to me and looked into things for me. They are good with their customers.

Don't buy from Planet of the Vapes though. They are crooks and will by literal definition rob you.

I bought a Boundless Tera from Planet of The Vapes in Early November. It had a serious safety issue with it. I was worried it would set my house on fire.

I waited 16 days from delivery to reach out to them and asked for a refund. They denied me a refund for a unit delivered in unsafe condition due to the delay I took to document the issue before I contacted them.

I finally received my replacement. I was given a used unit that doesn't have all the pieces and is unusable.

So I finally got my replacement vape from Planet of the Vapes after more than a month. They ripped me off and sent me a used unit with no box and more than half the pieces missing.

It is completely unusable. No stems, nothing but the vape and a charger in a ziplock bag.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4JjaRtwjkqSzrgFSA

In exchange for a unit that turned itself on and would heat on its own.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1KxtZxrS9ZhG2cdp8

It's been a month and a half since they got my money. Even if they refunded me today and I could buy elsewhere it would still take probably another month to get a vape since they have stretched this out into Christmas. One week of that delay I will take responsibility for the rest is on them.

metaldude18

So it's been a month and a half since i first got a defective tea from Planet of the Vapes.

Even though I didn't buy from them Boundless reached out to me and looked into things for me. They are good with their customers.

Don't buy from Planet of the Vapes though. They are crooks and will by literal definition rob you.

I bought a Boundless Tera from Planet of The Vapes in Early November. It had a serious safety issue with it. I was worried it would set my house on fire.

I waited 16 days from delivery to reach out to them and asked for a refund. They denied me a refund for a unit delivered in unsafe condition due to the delay I took to document the issue before I contacted them.

I finally received my replacement. I was given a used unit that doesn't have all the pieces and is unusable.

So I finally got my replacement vape from Planet of the Vapes after more than a month. They ripped me off and sent me a used unit with no box and more than half the pieces missing.

It is completely unusable. No stems, nothing but the vape and a charger in a ziplock bag.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4JjaRtwjkqSzrgFSA

In exchange for a unit that turned itself on and would heat on its own.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1KxtZxrS9ZhG2cdp8

It's been a month and a half since they got my money. Even if they refunded me today and I could buy elsewhere it would still take probably another month to get a vape since they have stretched this out into Christmas. One week of that delay I will take responsibility for the rest is on them.
puffitup is still allowing the promo code for black friday TERAGREEN FOR 20% OFF or TERPGREEN for the Terp pen. I just brought a second terp pen from Puffitup with the promo tuesday came thursday. Good luck ...so far my 2nd Tera I brought to replace a defective works out

ArMed

It is supposed to be a solo 2. I wanted to change to a different convection vape from the tera.

The CFX and the first gen CFV are great machines. I am not knocking boundless there.

But I asked for a solo 2 and expected to get a new unit. I would have been pissed but might have understood if they sent me a new but open box product as long as everything was there.

This doesn't have anything that comes with it though. Its the heater body and the power-cord. There isn't even enough here to be able to use.

boj2zrRA3T6nDbcX8

ArMed,
Reactions: BigJr48

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hehe, no more POTV for you, I went off them a bit for cutting HR's lunch with the One vape.:2c:
I have never purchased from PUFFITUP as their international shipping costs are horrendous but I always recommend people use them if they can because of their proven track record in CS.:myday:
That said, I buy my Boundless gear directly from Eric at Boundless unless there is a great deal locally (does not happen too often).

LesPlenty,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I usually fill both when I use mine, it also makes a nice Vapcap stem,
img_20181103_153736-jpg.14516

If you want to microdose, get a WoodScents, even better than above.:2c:

Petunia Vanish

This one?

QCTQ.FM-V5S-PRO_18MM-2.jpg

https://www.puffitup.com/Flowermate-18mm-GonG-Adapter-p/qctq.fm-v5s-pro_18mm.htm

Hi everyone, just got my Tera and while it's charging I played around with the glass mouthpiece. I can confirm both the Solo II and ArGO stems fit inside the screen gasket, which is placed on top of the heating chamber instead of the black mouthpiece, one sits in the bottom of the gasket and the fits inside the innermost hole. Also, the Flowermate v5.0s glass mouthpieces fit as well, simply pull out the stock one and replace it with the Flowermate (which has less draw restriction than the arizer stems). I hope to report back in several hours from now with my impressions and comparison to my Solo II. Cheers!

zcvkWjevYFc3dBac8
If someone tells me how to make the IMG insert work right I'll be happy to post a pic ....

Petunia Vanish,
My 1 year anniversary with the tera v3

It's a beast, I grind fine pack down. (Stir once)

And change screens with the herbal Aire H3

Or when I want to feel the hits no screen.

Here's to more years to come!:rockon:
I tried the Tera without the bottom screen last night and liked how it hit

I used a medium coarse grind

Should I be concerned about herb falling into the heating chamber?

Last edited:

Petunia Vanish

Few reasons:

1. Wife uses H3, for bags (meanwhile I use the Terra during her session)

2. I love running it thru water more than the herbalaire (bigger harder hits).

3. Has higher temp setting (422 Terra, 400 H3)

4. Change is good. (I like to mod both units)

@Vapin in the usa, can you please share your rationale for using the Tera when you have an Herbalaire right there and are obviously not "out and about"?

Perhaps I under-appreciate my Tera. Any Tera hints?

Happy and healthy new year to one and all.

Hey guys have my tera for 6 months and now the device wont charge via usb directly, it just stopped working. Any tips? Should I use warranty and get a new one? The batteries still charge fine when I use an external charger.

electroluks,
Top Bottom