uhranium

So I just searched for this thread but could not find it.

The CFV is the newest vape of the guys at Boundless, who recently brought us the CF and CFX, two reasonable priced vapes that are designed with the Crafty/Mighty in Mind

As far as we could see in the youtube video by the crew, the CFV is a mainly convection vaporizer which features several rings made from gold, wood, stainless steel or other materials, that you can put into your filling chamber to:

a) change the flavor of your vapor
b) increase or decrease the conduction of the unit

as far as I can tell, the only pic I found, taken from the YT vid.

1b12jlzdanex.png

L to R: CFV, CF, CFX

anybody got infos on prize, release date?

Let's vape.

Last edited:

YungLeaner

I'm optimistic because of a teardown I just saw on Reddit that PuffItUp did on a CFX. I know people like to label boundless as a company selling Chinese clones but they really aren't. There clearly is actual R&D work being done in their partnership with their Chinese manufacturer/sister company. The teardown proved isolation of the airpath and PuffItUp specifically commented on the solder work and generalconstruction, which matches up with my own experience.

So there's a clear record of Boundless producing a better than expected vape with a Chinese manufacturer, and I'm excited to see them go after real convection. It looks like a Weecke Fenix, but like I said earlier--there are CFX-looking vapes out there as well that don't perform half as well. I gave away my flowermate when I got my CFX because it's not even a comparison.

Pretty disappointed that they went pre-order without even a clear ship date. I don't like to give my money to people until it's in return for an actually shipping product.

Milkytime

Pretty sure it was October 1st and yes the CFV looks really nice I like the rings addition as well.
The price was stated at 220$ in the stream if I'm not incorrect.

beefsupreme

90 Left at the moment, and it comes with three rings to start (more available later they say) :

Featuring three included interchangeable heat retention rings made out of Mkuruti wood, quartz, and stainless steel, the user has the option to experience a variety of flavors and effectiveness.

The pre-order special, from now until Oct 1st is the CFV vaporizer in black or red, and Boundless includes the WPA, their new conduction mini-vape the CF Compact, and a tshirt (you'll be contacted for size) for $219.
Sweet deal.

sickmanfraud

90 Left at the moment, and it comes with three rings to start (more available later they say) :

Featuring three included interchangeable heat retention rings made out of Mkuruti wood, quartz, and stainless steel, the user has the option to experience a variety of flavors and effectiveness.

The pre-order special, from now until Oct 1st is the CFV vaporizer in black or red, and Boundless includes the WPA, their new conduction mini-vape the CF Compact, and a tshirt (you'll be contacted for size) for $219.
Sweet deal.

Is there anything special that needs to be done to qualify for the add ons?

Can you just go buy one and expect to get the other goodies?

BTW, does anyone know when will the cf compact be available?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

essie1

Seems to me that Boundless is blocking orders from the EU (Netherlands). I have tried several times to order one CFV unit but my order won't be processed in their checkout. It says "no quote available for your country".

What a annoying 1st experience. For me no Boundless.

I really feel I'm not taken seriously by bndlsvapes company.

Last edited:
essie1,

Cl4ud3

They are having issues with shipping quotes outside US and Canada it seems, the website was supposed to be updated last week but seems its not happened yet. I've spoken to Eric and hes going to try and sort out a shipping quote for me in the UK and process my order.
Thc CFC from what I've read is pre-launching 26th Oct for Nov 1 launch but yes its included with this CFV offer.

Cl4ud3,

beefsupreme

Is there anything special that needs to be done to qualify for the add ons?

Can you just go buy one and expect to get the other goodies?

BTW, does anyone know when will the cf compact be available?

Nothing special required as long as you order between now and Oct 1st. You'll automatically qualify for the CFC, tshirt and WPA. Including the ~$75'ish CFC makes this a pretty hot dealer (convection hot!). General availability on the CFC is supposed to be November.

essie1

Nothing special required as long as you order between now and Oct 1st. You'll automatically qualify for the CFC, tshirt and WPA. Including the ~$75'ish CFC makes this a pretty hot dealer (convection hot!). General availability on the CFC is supposed to be November.

Yeahhhh, except people from the EU. Their checkout says: "issues with shipping quotes". Someone else says that they know the problem for a week but it still isn't solved.

Nice deal + no working checkout for EU citizens .... I'll guess I have to set my bucks on another horse now.

Last edited:

essie1

I had contact with Eric and he was very kind and helpful to me. He offered me to buy a unit via PayPal. The customer service is great. Unfortunately the checkout issue and different way to order seems to me a bad start with this brand. I decided to skip the whole unit. Maybe I will give it another try in the future but for now, I'm out.

Hubs88

Feeling The Buzz
How does the CFV compare in size to a Flowermate V5.Os. I was going to order one to replace a dead V5.Os but after reading the last few posts I'm not sure what I'm buying. Heat retention rings? Something new to me. Where can I find more info? At this price I need to know.

Hubs88,

Rizzalso

@beefsupreme Where are you seeing those pre-order offers? Was it said on a livestream? I pre-ordered today but didn't see any info about the CFC, WPA, or a tshirt.

beefsupreme

@beefsupreme Where are you seeing those pre-order offers? Was it said on a livestream? I pre-ordered today but didn't see any info about the CFC, WPA, or a tshirt.

I like the idea of the CFV coming from the already-excellent CFX, but the bonus of getting the CFC (Compact) really sweetens the deal. I need another walk-around vape, and that one looks like it fits the bill nicely.

Top Bottom