• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
This is the mouthpiece i use now, it started when i was using my water tool then i popped a reducer on there and it turned out to be a great mouth peice.
20160626_185059_zpsyrt2ae2q.jpg

20160626_190530_zps2llqnpeb.jpg

Its just the cfx WPA with a reducer to 14mm i like that it looks kinda like a box mod. Keeps things cool even for the short length no burning lips.
That's genius! I've tried using it with just the WPA as a mouthpiece, but it got too hot. I never thought to add a reducer to it, I'll be trying this out soon.

Vapor_Eyes,

Taz

Tester
Yes I use a riser on mine and works great. I had the riser for my Mighty with UFO. I use it on both now with only mod and riser for super hits. Nice clean, cool and easy to clean.

Taz,

ghost

Any word on when the V2 CF's with the battery life indicators will be available for sale?

ghost,

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Any word on when the V2 CF's with the battery life indicators will be available for sale?
Great timing the units actually just arrived! We are in the process of doing inventory as we speak so they should be available to purchase on the website soon.
5ycUZaabWQVjr99zI0QRtBRk36SegxnRZuRtuKFVpP4

Updated CF and Updated Box!!

Key features included:
Stealth Mode - To allow the user to turn off the lights on the vape while still keeping the vape powered on.
Battery Indicator - 1-5 LED lights will flash to indicate battery level.
Memory function - Starts at the last temperature level used, rather than starting at the lowest level every time.

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Also, regarding the updated CF, will those of us with the original version be able to have ours retrofit with the new battery life indicators, since the original CF's were referred to, in the operating manual, as having the battery level indicator?

If retrofitting is not an option, perhaps you might consider a discount on the purchase of the updated CF for those of us who bought the original CF?

Best regards,

FF

Last edited:
Fat Freddy,
Reactions: Meach

Kaptan

Great timing the units actually just arrived! We are in the process of doing inventory as we speak so they should be available to purchase on the website soon.
5ycUZaabWQVjr99zI0QRtBRk36SegxnRZuRtuKFVpP4

Updated CF and Updated Box!!

Key features included:
Stealth Mode - To allow the user to turn off the lights on the vape while still keeping the vape powered on.
Battery Indicator - 1-5 LED lights will flash to indicate battery level.
Memory function - Starts at the last temperature level used, rather than starting at the lowest level every time.
Eric,
I was advised at the time of purchasing my CF that these updates would be able to be retrofitted via a firmware update. Is this still the case? If so, how do we install the firmware or update the device?

CRvapes

i have been contemplating a CF Hybrid for some time now. Was going to order one directly from Erick but he never called me back... i told phone support i wanted to speak to him but no one ever called me back

i don't even know why i want a 2nd vape - actually i do, because my crafty battery sucks.

It is between a CFX & CF hybrid for me. Just idk if it's a good idea to start consuming nicotine through e Liquid vaporization since i don't and never smoked cigarettes

CRvapes,

Justpassedu

i have been contemplating a CF Hybrid for some time now. Was going to order one directly from Erick but he never called me back... i told phone support i wanted to speak to him but no one ever called me back

i don't even know why i want a 2nd vape - actually i do, because my crafty battery sucks.

It is between a CFX & CF hybrid for me. Just idk if it's a good idea to start consuming nicotine through e Liquid vaporization since i don't and never smoked cigarettes
Give it some time man , they are most likely busy , I am sure they will get back to you when they can. Also go for a cfx , if you have never smoked anything with nicotine or vaped it , why start now. Pretty easy answer , coming from someone who has smoked nicotine. It's not worth it in the long run.

YungLeaner

Does anyone have the FC code for the Boundless site? Friend is trying to grab a CF but PIU is out of stock. Thanks

YungLeaner,

Manufacturer
Also, regarding the updated CF, will those of us with the original version be able to have ours retrofit with the new battery life indicators, since the original CF's were referred to, in the operating manual, as having the battery level indicator?

If retrofitting is not an option, perhaps you might consider a discount on the purchase of the updated CF for those of us who bought the original CF?

Best regards,

FF

We are offering a $50 upgrade fee that includes shipping, for those who have purchased a CF from us in the past.
Eric,
I was advised at the time of purchasing my CF that these updates would be able to be retrofitted via a firmware update. Is this still the case? If so, how do we install the firmware or update the device?

Unfortunately we were not able to have the update downloadable. We tried our best to make the upgrade as simple as a firmware update but we were not able to. I apologize for this and hope the $50 upgrade is substantial.

I apologize for this, please email me at Eric@bndlsvapes.com, our Hybrids should be here by the end of the week.

Boundless Vape Technology,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

YungLeaner

We are offering a $50 upgrade fee that includes shipping, for those who have purchased a CF from us in the past.

Unfortunately we were not able to have the update downloadable. We tried our best to make the upgrade as simple as a firmware update but we were not able to. I apologize for this and hope the $50 upgrade is substantial.

Seems like making it a firmware update would have been difficult. This is very nice of you guys, honestly! Most companies would just tell you to buy the new one at full price. Eric, is a sunken-in button a warranty issue? I guess it could have been my fault, but the CFX button won't click any more, it can turn on and off but it's kind of a crapshoot. I'll live with it if it's not covered under warranty, I've given this thing some solid wear n tear. Let me know! Thank you:p I have multiple friends ordering CFs this month on my reccomendation

Manufacturer
Seems like making it a firmware update would have been difficult. This is very nice of you guys, honestly! Most companies would just tell you to buy the new one at full price. Eric, is a sunken-in button a warranty issue? I guess it could have been my fault, but the CFX button won't click any more, it can turn on and off but it's kind of a crapshoot. I'll live with it if it's not covered under warranty, I've given this thing some solid wear n tear. Let me know! Thank you:p I have multiple friends ordering CFs this month on my reccomendation

Yes that is covered! Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our vapes to your friends, much appreciated!

Milkytime

I'm a bit confused, dose that mean i can purchase the new model for only 50$ or do I have to send mine in as well?

Milkytime,

sickmanfraud

Please, if you don't consume nicotine now don't start!

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Is this $50 CF update worldwide or do non-US residents have to pay extra shipping costs??

Doubt I will really need the new features but just interested as I only ordered my CF a couple days ago from PuffitUp before the new update.

If I end up loving this unit I will most likely just buy another new CF and a CFX/V since the price point to performance looks so good. I love my Mighty but don't like to pack around a $500 CAD vape with me all the time!

djchexxx

You dont need to consume nicotine when you vape eliquid. A lot of companies make 0mg eliquids.

squigger

I apologize for this, please email me at Eric@bndlsvapes.com, our Hybrids should be here by the end of the week.
Is there overcharge protection on the new version? I don't feel like paying 50$ just to see battery level. Any images of it I can see? The images you linked and the ones on your website don't work.

Manufacturer
Will we be given a brand new CF through the upgrade program or are the internals just replaced?

We will be sending out new units for those who would like to trade in their old CFs.
Is this $50 CF update worldwide or do non-US residents have to pay extra shipping costs??

Doubt I will really need the new features but just interested as I only ordered my CF a couple days ago from PuffitUp before the new update.

If I end up loving this unit I will most likely just buy another new CF and a CFX/V since the price point to performance looks so good. I love my Mighty but don't like to pack around a $500 CAD vape with me all the time!

As of right now this is for the US only unless you are willing to pay for shipping, my apologies.

Is there overcharge protection on the new version? I don't feel like paying 50$ just to see battery level. Any images of it I can see? The images you linked and the ones on your website don't work.

All of our vaporizers have dual PCB/IC protection and has always been stated in the manual for both the CF and CFX.
Here is a link to a video showing the multiple upgrades.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
@Boundless Vape Technology

Okay, sounds fair.

Have you determined the logistics of the upgrade/trade-in process yet?

Will postage pre-paid, RMAs be sent out?

Online payment or send check?

Estimated turn around time?

Or should I just shutup and wait for instructions in this thread? :shrug:

Fat Freddy,

squigger

We will be sending out new units for those who would like to trade in their old CFs.

As of right now this is for the US only unless you are willing to pay for shipping, my apologies.

All of our vaporizers have dual PCB/IC protection and has always been stated in the manual for both the CF and CFX.
Here is a link to a video showing the multiple upgrades.

So you're saying I can have my cf plugged in all night without damaging the battery?

squigger,

Manufacturer
@Boundless Vape Technology

Okay, sounds fair.

Have you determined the logistics of the upgrade/trade-in process yet?

Will postage pre-paid, RMAs be sent out?

Online payment or send check?

Estimated turn around time?

Or should I just shutup and wait for instructions in this thread? :shrug:

Please Email me at Eric@bndlsvapes.com to get the trade-in process started. Shipping costs have the potential to hurt us pretty badly so we are asking that if you pay for postage to us, we will pay for postage for sending the new unit out.

So you're saying I can have my cf plugged in all night without damaging the battery?

Yes, the battery will be fine.

Top Bottom