Boundless CF / CFX / CF-Hybrid

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... my elbs fit perfect... i bought a bunch and had a few that were too big for the EVO but fit perfect in the CFX...
and i must be a pansy because i cannot touch the ELB within 10sec(?) after removing from the CFX because they are too hot (for me) to touch...

just_the_flu,

sickmanfraud

... my elbs fit perfect... i bought a bunch and had a few that were too big for the EVO but fit perfect in the CFX...
and i must be a pansy because i cannot touch the ELB within 10sec(?) after removing from the CFX because they are too hot (for me) to touch...

Unless you want to preserve the cannabis to finish a session later why would you even attempt to remove a hot ELB?

sickmanfraud,

subway13029

@stickstones where can one purchase such an item?

Do you remember how much $$ ?
I believe that is either the evo mouthpiece or the glass mp that comes with the fc mod from dhgate. The evo mouthpiece runs about 20 bucks. Im sure get one much cheaper feom dhgate but it will take longer to recieve.

subway13029,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Unless you want to preserve the cannabis to finish a session later why would you even attempt to remove a hot ELB?
I've used the ELB method with the CFX and I touched the ELB immediately after removing it from the oven when it was set to 385°F. It was hot, but not as hot as I expected. I was surprised how fast it cooled down too, within seconds it had cooled to a comfortable temperature.

When you remove the CFX mouthpiece the whole ELB comes with, so it is very easy to do and you never touch the actual ELB itself. I chose to touch it for a couple of reasons.

I did it mainly so I could know if I needed to be careful where I set the ELB down. I was worried about it charring wooden tabletops or something of the like. Based on my results I don't think it's hot enough to cause any damage.

I also wanted to see how hot the ELBs get because they are supposed to give the CFX more convection heat. Based on how hot they were I would definitely say they are reducing conduction and increasing convection.

My results from that session supported this conclusion. The flavor lasted longer, and the second session gave me fuller, more satisfying hits than a normal second session without the ELB.

As a side note, of the 4 ELBs I got, only one fits well in the CFX, the others require a bit of tweaking. It seems there is quite a bit of variance with the ELB dimensions.

YungLeaner

6VohOu8.jpg

Getting toasty

CRvapes

I bought a crafty. Initially i didnt know the Vape World. I was at the mall and passing by a kiosk, a sales girl started showing me the "420" vapes -__-

I ended up buying a Gpen Grenco Science as my first pen.
Then not really liking it and wanting to switch to vaping but doing it the right way. I watched every vape pen review and chose the crafty.. i never thought i could afford it and thought it was way out of my budget but here it is.

Now somehow there is now money to toss into more vaping goodies. Heck Yeah!!! Anyways

SHORT STORY:
This CFX vape has not been reviewed enough. I am really interested. Just not looking for disssapointments. The line that got me thinking was that perhaps i dont need to spend $300+ for a vape that works and is efficient.

There is CF
CFX & for only $20 more CF hybrid.
Now is the hybrid the same as cfx in performance ?

Can someone who has used it several days tell me if you are saving greens ?

Is it okay to not fill the chamber & vape nicely ?

Does it conserve greens compared to a crafty ?

YungLeaner

I bought a crafty. Initially i didnt know the Vape World. I was at the mall and passing by a kiosk, a sales girl started showing me the "420" vapes -__-

Then not really liking it and wanting to switch to vaping but doing it the right way. I watched every vape pen review and chose the crafty.. i never thought i could afford it and thought it was way out of my budget but here it is.

Now somehow there is now money to toss into more vaping goodies. Heck Yeah!!! Anyways

SHORT STORY:
This CFX vape has not been reviewed enough. I am really interested. Just not looking for disssapointments. The line that got me thinking was that perhaps i dont need to spend $300+ for a vape that works and is efficient.

There is CF

It won't conserve more than the crafty although it's pretty close, about the same. It does work very well with small amounts. I save bowls in it sometimes. When it turns off you have to inhale many times to make it stop producing vapor or the bowl will be too hot and cook the weed. The hybrid is the same as far as performance but has an e juice connection so get it if you want it.

The CF won't be a disappointment If a MUCH quicker heat up time and integrated water pipe attachment sound good to you. I don't like the cooling units on storz and bickel vapes because they are magnets for reclaim and I would rather use a bubbler or bong. It's similar to the crafty however. Not a huge difference I like my CFX than the crafty and the battery life won't give you as many warranty problems because boundless is USA and super nice.

YungLeaner,
Reactions: Andrew26

Eatrocks

SHORT STORY:

There is CF

I own the mighty and cfx. U will get better flavor on ur crafty, cfx is good still u get very thick clouds. Cfx Has better battery life than crafty..more than double. Cfx heats up in 20-25 seconds. Cfx feels way cheap in comparison, off balance in the hand, VERY hot when chain sessioning.

Mighty delivers best experience...cfx is the better portable vape.

lomein07

For the CF with WPA, if I'm buying glass on dhgate would I be better served with a D020 or a Pinnacle Pro bubbler? I mainly use my CF while laying down on the sofa watching TV.

lomein07,

YungLeaner

For the CF with WPA, if I'm buying glass on dhgate would I be better served with a D020 or a Pinnacle Pro bubbler? I mainly use my CF while laying down on the sofa watching TV.
D020 in my opinion because the hits you can pull are huge. If 1 handed hits are a big deal for u the pinnacle pro

YungLeaner,
Reactions: lomein07

CRvapes

thanks @YungLeaner @Eatrocks

It will make for a good vape, last night i was vaping to some "firewood 3 youtube reviews" and almost got sold. This is what i mean this product needs more videos and to get out there in general.. would have definitely got it if my smoke shop had it

CRvapes,

Eatrocks

thanks @YungLeaner @Eatrocks

It will make for a good vape, last night i was vaping to some "firewood 3 youtube reviews" and almost got sold. This is what i mean this product needs more videos and to get out there in general.. would have definitely got it if my smoke shop had it

Ye theres a lot a vapes, and more being developed...imo every vape is trying to be a crafty/mighty/volcano

Eatrocks,

scottyc22

For those of you that have tried the pipe screen mod and the Arizer/ELB mod, which one gives better airflow?

I'm trying to decide whether using the EQ bucket (doesn't attach to MP) is worth it because it delays reloading time.

Also how do you guys dig the EQ screen out of the chamber for reloading?

Do I need the screen in the bottom of the chamber?

scottyc22,
Reactions: Meach

YungLeaner

For those of you that have tried the pipe screen mod and the Arizer/ELB mod, which one gives better airflow?

I'm trying to decide whether using the EQ bucket (doesn't attach to MP) is worth it because it delays reloading time.

Both of them work similarly, the eq basket i have to get out with a fingernail and clogs less easily. im fine with delays in reloading time because the bowl is so hot after use anyways.

YungLeaner,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds

I found the EQ screen to be too much of a hassle when reloading. If you can afford some Vapexhale ELBs I highly recommend it. Great airflow, and it attaches to the mouthpiece so it's great for reloading. Here's the post that turned me on to the mod:

@Meach @Putricio Great suggestion on the ELB cap it fits surprisingly well when you remove the stock screen! It flows just as well as a freshly cleaned stock screen, and the airflow stays good much longer than the stock screen w/o cleaning. I also tried it with the Flowermate cans, and they are slightly too small, so they don't make contact with the sides.

4QRJ29R.jpg

waxdab23

I found the EQ screen to be too much of a hassle when reloading. If you can afford some Vapexhale ELBs I highly recommend it. Great airflow, and it attaches to the mouthpiece so it's great for reloading. Here's the post that turned me on to the mod:

I second this. Been having great success using the VXL ELB top cap.

seilogeo

Does anyone used the stock pod, with dry material
I took the cotton out, I placed a screen on the bottom put it on the lowest temp of cf and I got great clouds on first temp, I mean it raises the temp more than it should be.
Without the pod I have the normal clouds on temp one.
Anyone experience that??

seilogeo,

waxdab23

Does anyone used the stock pod, with dry material
I took the cotton out, I placed a screen on the bottom put it on the lowest temp of cf and I got great clouds on first temp, I mean it raises the temp more than it should be.
Without the pod I have the normal clouds on temp one.
Anyone experience that??

Ya I've done that a few times. It was suggested several pages back.

It's alllriggght. I still prefer using an ELB top cap and loose packing the stock bowl.

waxdab23,

Milkytime

This is the mouthpiece i use now, it started when i was using my water tool then i popped a reducer on there and it turned out to be a great mouth peice.
20160626_185059_zpsyrt2ae2q.jpg

20160626_190530_zps2llqnpeb.jpg

Its just the cfx WPA with a reducer to 14mm i like that it looks kinda like a box mod. Keeps things cool even for the short length no burning lips.

Top Bottom