Black Friday Sales

Vaporific.ca

Retailer
Hi FC friends!
Our Black Friday sale is on now at Vaporific & Chosty 🎉

15% off site wide! No code required, discount automatically applied to your cart at checkout.

BF SUPER DEALS
-Angus Vaporizer - 50% off! Only 10x left
-Hopper GHB3 Batteries - 50% off!
-Free Chewy 2 electric grinder with the purchase of any dry flower vaporizer!

Camouflet
-Convector SS and Ti now available at Vaporific and Chosty for Canadian customers!

High Five
-LCD enail kits
-20mm quartz ebangers
-Concentrate pen - doubles as a high end 510 battery for cartridges
-Rosin presses on sale. Both models can also be used as an enail

MiniVAP
-Glass core 7x temp kits and accessories Only 2x kits left!

SourceV
-Versa 2.0 E-Rig

And much more! Everything 15% off listed retail price you see on the websites.

Canadian customers shop Vaporific.ca and Chosty.ca

US & International customers shop Chosty.com

Thank you for your support! Peace and love from your friends at Vaporific ❤️💙

Finessseee

I had a lot of pretty lackluster experience with other CBD sellers online, but always hear such good things about WNC and all the new THCA stuff that I still don't understand lol so I think I finally will take the plunge with them now... Try a couple strains and concentrate too perhaps? If I can decide on which ones!
SS, just a heads up… WNC is one of my least favorite THCA vendors. Yes they have great prices and awesome customer service, but their buds are always super dry and need extra curing with boveda packs.. Wild Flower and Sugar Hemp Farms are much better alternatives (both also located in NC). Just wanted to share my experience! I’ve had straight gas THCA bud.. WNC didn’t impress me when I ordered from them last year.

Finessseee

THCa has always been at the forefront with 'weed'. The cannabis plant doesn't produce thc, it only produces thca. Only through heat/cure/math does it convert to thc. You find the right legal rec/medical dispensaries that shows the true "coa's" and it will show the actual thca % along with the d9%. d9% is always low, usually 1% or less. Anything with the d9 below .3% is federally defined as hemp. Anything above that is defined as weed. In fact, I've bought rec weed from IL that was technically just hemp, as it was below the .3% d9 (I still have the sticker for it). But I had to pay all those extra added bs taxes for it and it was over priced to begin with. Plenty of examples of this across the US in rec/med weed dispensaries.

If you want some awesome online vendors, dm and I'll let you in on it. Don't know if its against the rules for sourcing.
Hey I tried to DM you, but it wont let me for some reason. Would you be able to share your go to vendor list?

Finessseee,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
SS, just a heads up… WNC is one of my least favorite THCA vendors. Yes they have great prices and awesome customer service, but their buds are always super dry and need extra curing with boveda packs.. Wild Flower and Sugar Hemp Farms are much better alternatives (both also located in NC). Just wanted to share my experience! I’ve had straight gas THCA bud.. WNC didn’t impress me when I ordered from them last year.
And I'll throw this out there.... For as for as NC goes, and for all that I know about the Thca scene, which granted is extremely little, I can totally recommend these guys, just not this particular product, but it does look interesting, at least to me anyway, if I was looking into mail order products:
This too for $150 a z...?:
I've posted all over here in the hemp threads about my one and only "by proxy" relatively fantastic experience with mail order Thca hemp. Hope they have a BF sale tomorrow, cuz I'd prolly maybe even grab something (for my daughter 😜) again...:

Edit: and basically screw it if this post is somewhat (ok, completely/totally/ENTIRELY :rolleyes:) off topic... this thread is dead EOD tomorrow anyway! :p

HAPPY MFin' THANKSGIVING TO ALL Y'ALL, WHETHER YOU CELEBRATE OR EVEN CARE AT ALL

Last edited:

Finessseee

Well that is disappointing to hear haha The only reason I would be interested is if it is fresh and tasty, so if it's dry and stale it's going to be a waste like the CBDs I got before and still have plenty of lol Oh well do not want more
Hopefully I’m wrong and it’s not some cryocured bs. It put me off THCA from the beginning until I found some other vendors / growers who sell that sticky icky lol. NGL I’ve had legal THCA flower that rips better than street and dispensary grade bud. It’s just the one-offs where some vendors aren’t doing their due diligence in the curing process. Makes me want to get into growing my own someday!

mcscruffy

I agree on this one for sure, WNC is consistently dry for me. I figured it was because I was ordering strains that weren't new drops but 3 orders and 10+ strains not a single one didn't need some time in a jar with humidity packs, with a couple being so dry i had to toss a soaked raw stone in the jar to give an extra boost.

Arete is better but for the 2 orders I've done including the Abacus Kush when it released they were a bit on the dry side, just nothing like WNC.

Wildflower is pretty solid though, the only issues I had with them were the completely bunk harvest of Obama Kush that they refunded everyone and a little dryness on a 7g order or two before they consistently put Boost packs in when they shipped.

Sugar Hemp Farms has been pretty consistently good but it's annoying to shop them with the drop timers and people buying the good quantities in minutes (or even seconds). I did get shorted on my most recent order last week but they made it right with a coupon for the full cost of that item so if you have the motivation I would recommend this over the others.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

WE'RE THANKFUL FOR YOU.

• All Orders Save 25% During Checkout.
  • Orders $150+ Free Shipping!
  • Every Purchase Made Today Is An Entry to Win a Turkey Bong!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
venty_giveaway_1880x720_1_aca0f55b-6845-4189-a670-dea387ad798b.png

Get ready to elevate your experience with Australian Vaporizers! Our Black Friday Sale starts now with jaw-dropping discounts of up to 60% OFF. Plus, enter our Venty Giveaway for a chance to win big!

How to Enter the Venty Giveaway:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

BOGO 50% OFF SITEWIDE + ORDERS OVER $75 GET FREE TERP TIPS AND 2 QUARTZ PEARLS. CODE: BLACK23

Plus lots of stuff on sale... like these look kinda cool:
And maybe these too, pretty cheap:
AND this looks nice for the $, and better than the DW one I got (which is awesome) on sale a few years ago:

doug@futo

Owner @ Futo
Accessory Maker
Futo.ca now with 25% off thru Cyber Monday
Hey thanks for the mention! black friday is always the biggest week of the year for retail. november - december is usually when retail is up by at least double, so it helps a small business keep going. this year (finished yesterday) I also completely rebuilt my site with some new options, so there's still some work to finish, I have some new releases that still need to go up and they'll be some time this weekend, today if I can get them done - my stuff is labour intensive, I actually go take photos and serial number stuff, done in this little photo booth in the shop, inventory them with a little tag with a number in a stock box, then I go add them to our etsy shop and import a copy onto our site. who else dose this, it's so much work. ;) new site is up at https://www.futo.ca and sale is on, feedback welcome

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.

CANtalk

Excellent BF sale prices here, especially the Davinci vapes w/ the IQ2 at $187!

GIF by Saturday Night Live

My friend has the Davinci IQ2 & I try it from time to time. It's an excellent vape imo, underrated.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Excellent BF sale prices here, especially the Davinci vapes w/ the IQ2 is $187!

GIF by Saturday Night Live

My friend has the Davinci IQ2 & I try it from time to time. It's an excellent vape imo, underrated.

:peace: :leaf:
Agreed, it’s one of my favourites! But fwiw the vaporizer wizard code (WIZARD30) is 30% off vs the current 25% and as far as I know is always active. However the current sale applies to the carbon fiber IQ2 bundle which is a solid deal if you need the bubbler + grinder!

Finessseee

I agree on this one for sure, WNC is consistently dry for me. I figured it was because I was ordering strains that weren't new drops but 3 orders and 10+ strains not a single one didn't need some time in a jar with humidity packs, with a couple being so dry i had to toss a soaked raw stone in the jar to give an extra boost.

Arete is better but for the 2 orders I've done including the Abacus Kush when it released they were a bit on the dry side, just nothing like WNC.

Wildflower is pretty solid though, the only issues I had with them were the completely bunk harvest of Obama Kush that they refunded everyone and a little dryness on a 7g order or two before they consistently put Boost packs in when they shipped.

Sugar Hemp Farms has been pretty consistently good but it's annoying to shop them with the drop timers and people buying the good quantities in minutes (or even seconds). I did get shorted on my most recent order last week but they made it right with a coupon for the full cost of that item so if you have the motivation I would recommend this over the others.
My SHF order just shipped out. Q for $45 is a solid deal. I didn’t realize that I ordered sativa smalls and reached out and they instantly swapped it to an indica strain of available choice. I’ll upload a pic on here to show it off :sherlock:

tokenknifeguy

Hey I tried to DM you, but it wont let me for some reason. Would you be able to share your go to vendor list?
Sugar Hemp farms
Fire hemp farms
Upstate hemp co
Wildflower hemp co
enlightened hemp co
cbddy
ocoee botanicals
harbor city hemp
the hemp barn
dr ganja
veteran grown

These are just some. But make sure you are looking at the thca hemp section, as some do sell cbd flower but that isn't want you want (or maybe you do). Also some of these vendors might be out of stock, but they usually do 'drops' of new strains that sell out pretty quick (like within 10 mins to 24 hrs, so you gotta be fast). Best way is to sign up for their newsletter and they email you on the new drops.

Finessseee

Sugar Hemp farms
Fire hemp farms
Upstate hemp co
Wildflower hemp co
enlightened hemp co
cbddy
ocoee botanicals
harbor city hemp
the hemp barn
dr ganja
veteran grown

These are just some. But make sure you are looking at the thca hemp section, as some do sell cbd flower but that isn't want you want (or maybe you do). Also some of these vendors might be out of stock, but they usually do 'drops' of new strains that sell out pretty quick (like within 10 mins to 24 hrs, so you gotta be fast). Best way is to sign up for their newsletter and they email you on the new drops.

Q of Glitter Bomb from Sugar Hemp Farms I just received. Absolute fire. Dense and smelly. I think I’m due for a tolerance break after this.. Going to enjoy this last hurrah! Happy holidays y’all!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got regular glitter bomb a little while ago but was pretty disappointed lol not the freshest best quality I guess oh well always hit or miss...

My WNC order is waiting for me at home, we'll see how that snowman, blueberry apple fritter, and pink panther dabs are soon enough...

Unfortunately my credit card number was compromised, maybe not from the order with them, because I ordered from SD Dank bangers skillets afterward and soon after that is when the fraudulent charge occurred... However I had ordered from SDD in the past without any issue and this was my first order from WNC so who knows?? Intercepted within the payment processor apparently

Ford Wenty

I have a born on date of 420 69, it suits me! :)
50% off everything min at High Five... with even more off some other stuff like:
Can't beat it....!:tup::peace:

Edit: but they're not short/squat, like the ones they have pictured, at least the one I got, and it fits most of my bangers perfectly, like this 710Coils deep dish opaque bottom one for example:

I placed an order with HighFive on Nov 27 for Black Friday. I was sent shipment notification Nov 30th that the shipping label had been created. It is now Dec 6th and there have been no updates to the tracking info. According to USPS they never got the package. I reached out to HighFive several days ago about this and daily since. They are slow to respond, keep stringing me along saying they dropped the package off and that they are looking into it.

This is not acceptable. I understand the package may have been lost, but that is not the fault of the customer and since there was never any update to the tracking info from USPS, to the customer it looks like nothing was ever accepted by USPS from HIGHFive. Regardless, the company should've sent a new unit out right away knowing there would be a prolonged issue with previous shipment that was no fault of the customer (me). So rather than having a new customer happy with a new product, they have an upset customer sharing their bad experience. It's less costly to ship a new product out than to deal with bad reviews that could've been prevented. While possibly USPS is at initial fault, the issue and prolonged wasted time and energy trying to deal with this is the fault of HighFive and how they handle legit customer issues. :(

Ford Wenty,

mixchu69

I placed an order with HighFive on Nov 27 for Black Friday. I was sent shipment notification Nov 30th that the shipping label had been created. It is now Dec 6th and there have been no updates to the tracking info. According to USPS they never got the package. I reached out to HighFive several days ago about this and daily since. They are slow to respond, keep stringing me along saying they dropped the package off and that they are looking into it.

This is not acceptable. I understand the package may have been lost, but that is not the fault of the customer and since there was never any update to the tracking info from USPS, to the customer it looks like nothing was ever accepted by USPS from HIGHFive. Regardless, the company should've sent a new unit out right away knowing there would be a prolonged issue with previous shipment that was no fault of the customer (me). So rather than having a new customer happy with a new product, they have an upset customer sharing their bad experience. It's less costly to ship a new product out than to deal with bad reviews that could've been prevented. While possibly USPS is at initial fault, the issue and prolonged wasted time and energy trying to deal with this is the fault of HighFive and how they handle legit customer issues. :(
Thanks for the update. I was thinking about buying some stuff from them with the 50% sale but I will hold off until u get a good resolution

Top Bottom