Black Friday Sales

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Black Friday Sales
If you’re new to vaping or just been saving your money for a good vape deal, Black Friday sales have begun. Retail sales may be a little slower this year so expecting some exceptional values this season.

Sneaky Pete kicked off this annual event with his month long BF sales starting this week with select items on sale. The number of store sale items will grow as the month progresses.

If you’re aware of any BF sales from retailers or developers let us know.

Let the games begin.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
So far the only sales I’ve seen are:
- Healthy Rips (Fury, Edge and Rogue) holding 20% off site wide with code Holiday

- Magic Stone has a constant 15% off with code fc15percent and is doing free engraving for the holidays.

- VGoodiez is doing 50% off the original Angus to clear stock under the Holiday50 category, and has some other Holiday40-10 categories with 40-10% off other miscellaneous vapes and accessories (saw the iSpire wand and AVLP in the 30% bin on a quick scan through)

Nothing too exciting yet, but a good start! I personally am hoping to see something on the black Prrl Neo, the lavender Proxy and/or a vapman/dynavap style vape since my VAS is itching but my vape drawer is getting quite full.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
50% off everything min at High Five... with even more off some other stuff like:
Can't beat it....!:tup::peace:

Edit: but they're not short/squat, like the ones they have pictured, at least the one I got, and it fits most of my bangers perfectly, like this 710Coils deep dish opaque bottom one for example:

Last edited:

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
@Ed's TnT doing his BF 10%

dont forget to check out the MAW post in his blog when you visit.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I'm running several sales this month to keep things exciting

Delta3DStudios.com Bargain Harvest in November - Keeping Your Wallet Happy!

• Gobble up the Savings!! Get 5% off Everything at Delta3DStudios this November!
    • All of November - 5% off storewide (coupon code: SAVE5NOW )
  • Fall into Savings Enjoy 10% off Storewide at Delta3DStudios from November 15th to 30th!
    • November 15th - 30th: 10% off storewide (coupon code: FALLFRENZY10 )
  • Black Friday Fun! Grab 15% off Storewide at Delta3DStudios from November 23rd to 27th!
    • November 23rd - 27th: 15% off storewide (coupon code: BLACKFRIDAYFUN15 )

Coupons limited to one use per customer (per sale)

Last edited:

Canna Chameleon

Annual POTV sale and master list of other sales

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Annual POTV sale and master list of other sales
From the site.... STILL:

"Shipping Restricted​

We're sorry but due to state legislation we cannot ship products to Maine, Nevada or Massachusetts at this time. If you'd like to be kept up to date, please let our customer services team know and we'll update you if this changes."

The ONLY vendor that I know of that won't ship to MA... thanks, and no offense to you @Canna Chameleon, but fuck 'em!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
-ajW3YsFhRAwm8PzIQJlsRYH_rKs77Sv0omG47vNBba0wvMhzK5Vtdr7NfH5mBwSNLzKVU-YWaaAoJTDgKThjX83D7gPXJbnQLtDEyeQK5zdDKOe4gV9dWD_aTC0R_-qcaB34NejDSNu4BsKKn_LMnaKRSkXfw=s0-d-e1-ft

FL8HDDaVmWGvPa6U-N-33j7rbgWV5fYlbP3FCqPNjk-Fiar2xuYWQhtrxWnXYIMBQ9jE16C1g56OrctgextP72tfgIdwml7uBeu2ekYWS2ZBiqMiuUuCZyw4UNBdS3Pkhkbyri4omIO9OydvdVqAewYICZtR2w=s0-d-e1-ft

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
50% off everything min at High Five... with even more off some other stuff like:
Can't beat it....!:tup::peace:

Edit: but they're not short/squat, like the ones they have pictured, at least the one I got, and it fits most of my bangers perfectly, like this 710Coils deep dish opaque bottom one for example:
Well, I apparently inadvertently deleted the ruby insert pics....:smug: here they are again with a couple more just after and currently enjoying a rather large, somewhat low-temp dab of Bitties live rosin using the now revitalized cheapo Puffitup 65mm (?) dewar joint can dewdrop rig (perc is too high and the mp was always too low for me, too), the High Five 90 degree claimsaver dropdown and also checking out a makeshift Temu silicone "joint protector" on the banger:

(The last couple older pics are using the High Five Apex Bubbler with a much better repurposed 15(16) hole SAML downstem)

:peace:

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
From the site.... STILL:

"Shipping Restricted​

We're sorry but due to state legislation we cannot ship products to Maine, Nevada or Massachusetts at this time. If you'd like to be kept up to date, please let our customer services team know and we'll update you if this changes."

The ONLY vendor that I know of that won't ship to MA... thanks, and no offense to you @Canna Chameleon, but fuck 'em!

+1. The only vendor!
And they give no good reason either. I've never heard of such a rule to any of these states.

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Found another:

Lotus Vapes has a special edition purpleheart lotus for €119, and 20% off site wide (free shipping at €120) (thanks @coolbreeze for posting!)

Last edited:

Canna Chameleon

Found another:

Lotus Vapes has a special edition purpleheart lotus for €119, and 20% off site wide (free shipping at €120) (thanks @coolbreeze for posting!)

Careful on this one. Currently free shipping isn’t working on either Vapman or Lotus websites.

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
FWIW Just picked up a second Starry 4 vape from Sneaky Petes Canadian website for $91.19 CAD using BF code ' MAP20' . That's $66.01 USD.

Will be modding this one with pearls for more of a convection experience. Solidly built, good performing pocketable vape.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
65mm (?) dewar joint can dewdrop rig (perc is too high and the mp was always too low for me, too), the High Five 90 degree claimsaver dropdown and also checking out a makeshift Temu silicone "joint protector" on the banger:

Man, there's so many words in that sentence that i don't understand... Even with the pictures to guide me i am still left dazed and confuzed...
LoL

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
It's condensed language, poetry. The layers are...well, let's just say the world's a different place today!
Rofl
Yeah, must be something like that.

You know, i've been wanting to buy a glass piece for a while now but everytime i go to the "Cheap high quality bubbler" thread it only takes like 5 minutes before i run away, tearing up for feeling stupid... I get lost when i read stuff like perforated perc, sidecar hookbar, hupsydaisy...:shrug:
So i run away thinking: "sweet lord, please, pretty please... don't bother explaining to me why it's better, don't tell me the name, don't give any details... just tell me what to buy and where to get it, for the love of god!!"
:D
:D

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Man, there's so many words in that sentence that i don't understand... Even with the pictures to guide me i am still left dazed and confuzed...
LoL
Soooo, are you asking an actual question, or is this just a statement?

That's what I usually do when I read things I don't understand, or I look 'em up, cuz I like learning about stuff. What would you like to know, I'm more than happy to help.

It's condensed language, poetry. The layers are...well, let's just say the world's a different place today!
I dunno about the "poetry" part, but it's def condensed, I do try to say a lot with as few words as possible cuz I'm usually pecking this on a phone with my shitty eyes and shitty readers. Some either "get" it, or don't.... you do. I gave up trying to "please all the people all the time" many years ago... then I'd just end up feeling bland and boring and where's the fun in that?

"sweet lord, please, pretty please... don't bother explaining to me why it's better, don't tell me the name, don't give any details... just tell me what to buy and where to get it, for the love of god!!"
Ahhhh, thanks for answering my question above.

This entire thought process couldn't be more foreign to me. I want to know. I NEED to know. I LOVE to know. To me, knowing things is good. Especially when purchasing something that can be so varied, personal/user defined.... Sorry about all the detail.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

So i run away thinking: "sweet lord, please, pretty please... don't bother explaining to me why it's better, don't tell me the name, don't give any details... just tell me what to buy and where to get it, for the love of god!!"
I'm not sure what vapes you're using but have a look at this:

The clear version's a little less:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
This entire thought process couldn't be more foreign to me. I want to know. I NEED to know. I LOVE to know. To me, knowing things is good. Especially when purchasing something that can be so varied, personal/user defined.... Sorry about all the detail.

Well, i agree with this but it's more that i don't want to end up with a lot of glasswork or (heaven forbid) with a case of growing GAS.
I don't have the money to invest in various pieces, don't really have the place to store different pieces (my cat will break them), i feel like i am more of a native user anyway but ideally i would just like to have one glass piece that is just a good basic working glass.
I agree knowing the details will open my eyes but that might be part of the reason: i'm somewhat reluctant to jump in a rabbit hole and to end up buying piece after piece in search of my 'precious'.
I mean, i love some of the heady glass pieces but for the above reasons i would like to try to avoid them. Imagine i fall in love after seeing one on my table... The horror of GAS, just around the corner, watching me like a hawk..
If that makes any sense?
I love variety in my vapes and in my greens, don't get me wrong. But i would prefer to limit myself to a very basic glass set up. Something that works, nu fuss, no stars or diamonds or so... Just a working horse/glass, not a looker but a beater ;)

I'm not sure what vapes you're using but have a look at this:

Thanks for the suggestion and the link. Very nice looking stuff on that site, but being in europe makes the american glass harder to get. Because of shipping/customs/taxes but I must admit i am also apprehensive to have a glass piece sent thru mail, especially for long distances.

I'd like a piece that i can use with TM2/TP80. Never used a glass piece or a bong so it's really unknown territory for me. And the endless options and varieties make my head spin tbh.
I have been looking at the glassware at this site https://lacentralevapeur.com/en/632-glassware-and-water-filters since they seem to have some glass available and they are located closer for shipping (both costs and safety) and it's a shop where i have been ordering stuff before so that's always handy. Just want a practical, decent, basic piece. Functional rather then a looker (so i don't fall in love too easily).

;)

666Honeybadger,
Reactions: Bologna

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
These have been quite popular...not heard any complaints and should be cheaper come Black Friday but shows as 10 off now?

Thanks, it's a contender!

I do wonder how handy it would be to use at my table since it seems to be pretty tall? I mean, with the long glass mouthpiece it looks like the mp might be just too high up to hit it comfortable sitting down? Since the body is 20cm i guess the total height something like 35-40cm?
But surely interesting, it also seems fairly easy to clean which is a big plus for me. And pretty stable with that base!

Thanks again!

Edit: just measuring it out and 35cm might not be too bad after all...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, i agree with this but it's more that i don't want to end up with a lot of glasswork or (heaven forbid) with a case of growing GAS.
Ha! Well, thus the written detail, given only in an attempt to help the reader "free think" or envision the function, characteristics and possible use scenario(s), as I suck at making function vids, but still usually try to supply pics so you can at least see and not necessarily have to understand all or any the often abbreviated technical jargon mumbojumbo.

I don't have the money to invest in various pieces, don't really have the place to store different pieces (my cat will break them), i feel like i am more of a native user anyway but ideally i would just like to have one glass piece that is just a good basic working glass.
I totally understand all of this and was exactly how I felt looking for my first universal, simple, cheap bubbler, the Sneaky Pete mini-globe, which worked well for me and my DV for about 3 years until it simply fell apart on its own mid use and luckily by that time I purchased that even cheaper Puffitup Dewdrop rig, but I was never totally happy with it mostly cuz the mouthpiece is so low (and the perc is a little too high, but I can't do anything about that) that unless you're just burning a flower bowl, it puts the vape stuff up too high and close to your (my) face, in which case you should use a proper drop-down to lower everything and help move it away, cuz remember, the mouthpiece is fixed. Now the "can" or main body this bubbler uses relatively large diameter tubing (65mm) and has a recessed fixed 14mm "dewar" ground glass joint for the intake, going down to the showerhead circle percolator and it can be kinda hard to find decent quality, strong drop downs that will accommodate this can size without spending lots of money, so I detailed their (High Five) 90 degree claimsaver dropdown in the pics and post(s), as well.

I agree knowing the details will open my eyes but that might be part of the reason: i'm somewhat reluctant to jump in a rabbit hole and to end up buying piece after piece in search of my 'precious'.
I mean, i love some of the heady glass pieces but for the above reasons i would like to try to avoid them. Imagine i fall in love after seeing one on my table... The horror of GAS, just around the corner, watching me like a hawk..
If that makes any sense?
I love variety in my vapes and in my greens, don't get me wrong. But i would prefer to limit myself to a very basic glass set up. Something that works, nu fuss, no stars or diamonds or so... Just a working horse/glass, not a looker but a beater ;)
The "rabbit hole" only exists if YOU make it so, and many often end up enjoying chasing said "hole", especially with cheap glass.... cuz it can be fun, and if you don't groove with something, just sell it or give it away.

Everything you say makes total sense. I think many when they first get into vaping (not saying this is the case with you in particular) want the same things; a single device that will accommodate all forms of vapable cannabis products, but in reality, despite the device marketing, they very rarely work well for both flower and concentrates, so sacrifices have to be made which is usually just a code word for inefficiency... and it's kinda similar with bubblers, very few styles work well with EVERYTHING. One style that does though, is a 3-piece bubbler, like the ones posted above. These pieces often do stand tall and this is where a dropdown can help, but they are much easier to find for intake joints that stick up above the can, rather than recessed like a dewar joint provides. They are all usually very stable, however, despite the height, cuz the foot, or base, is usually quite large, plus everything is very close to the center of gravity.

I am all about "work horse" devices and versatility, believe me, and found it with my Goo Roo 3-piece almost 3 years ago.... I love it every bit as much as the day I bought it, perhaps even more now. To me it provides extreme versatility, along with being super easy to clean for a relatively large piece. The mouthpiece is too high? Grab one you like better. Not happy with the stock perc, try a new one... at this point it's relatively cheap to make the changes and personalize YOUR device and experiences.... similar also to having a variety of different products to consume.... variety is the spice of life, and keeps it fun instead of feeling like work, or simply maintaining a "habit".

I love the the term "beater" and use it often... I also hope all or some of this detail and explanation is somewhat helpful, as I know I would've appreciated it when I first started looking for vape glass.

How is it where you are purchasing from Germany, cuz this place has some great 2 (fixed downstem) and 3-piece bubblers (when in stock of course) like this:
That users here here like @Chicken No Name love and recommend.

I personally have always wanted one of these systems but the shipping to the US has always put it just out of reach for me:
Looks to be very stable and versatile and if you don't like the stock mouthpiece or perc, just change it to any one you like from anywhere!

:peace:

Last edited:
Top Bottom