Black Friday Sales

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Ha! Well, thus the written detail, given only in an attempt to help the reader "free think" or envision the function, characteristics and possible use scenario(s), as I suck at making fiction vids, but still usually try to supply pics so you can at least see and not necessarily have to understand all or any the technical jargon mumbojumbo.

I totally understand all of of this and was exactly how I felt looking for my first universal, simple, cheap bubbler, the Sneaky Pete mini-globe, which worked well for me and my DV for about 3 years until it simply fell apart on its own mid use and luckily by that time I purchased that even cheaper Puffitup Dewdrop rig, but I was never totally happy with it mostly cuz the mouthpiece is so low (and the perc is a little too high, but I can't do anything about that) that unless you're just burning a flower bowl, it puts the vape stuff up too high and close to your (my) face, in which case you should use a proper drop-down to lower everything and help move it away, cuz remember, the mouthpiece is fixed. Now the "can" or main body this bubbler uses relatively large diameter tubing (65mm) and has a recessed fixed 14mm "dewar" ground glass joint for the intake, going down to the showerhead circle percolator and it can be kinda hard to find decent quality, strong drop downs that will accommodate this can size without spending lots of money, so I detailed their (High Five) 90 degree claimsaver dropdown in the pics and post(s), as well.

The "rabbit hole" only exists if YOU make it so, and many often end up enjoying chasing said "hole", especially with cheap glass.... cuz I can be fun, and if you don't groove with something, just sell it or give it away.

Everything you say makes total sense. I think many when they first get into vaping (not saying this is the case with you in particular) want the same things; a single device that will accommodate all forms of vapable cannabis products, but in reality, despite the device marketing, they very rarely work well for both flower and concentrates, so sacrifices have to be made which is usually just a code word for inefficiency... and it's kinda similar with bubblers, very few styles work well with EVERYTHING. One style that does though, is a 3-piece bubbler, like the ones posted above. These pieces often do stand tall and this is where a dropdown can help, but they are much easier to find for intake joints that stick up above the can, rather than recessed like a dewar joint provides. They are all usually very stable, however, despite the height, cus the foot, or base, is usually quite large, plus everything is very close to the center of gravity.

I am all about "work horse" devices, believe me, and found it with my Goo Roo 3-piece almost 3 years ago.... I love it every bit as much as the day I bought it, perhaps even more now. To me it provides extreme versatility, along with being super easy to clean for a relatively large piece. Mouthpiece is too high? Grab one you like better. Not happy with the stock perc, try a new one... at thi this point it's relatively cheap to make the changes a personalize YOUR device and experiences.... similar also to having a variety of different products to consume.... variety is the spice of life, and for keeps from ending up like like work, or simply maintaining a "habit".

I love the the term "beater" and use it often... I also hope all or some of this detail and explanation is helpful, I know I would've appreciated it when I first started looking for vape glass.

How is it where you are purchasing from Germany, cuz thus place has some great 2 (fixed downstem) and 3-piece bubblers (when in stock of course) like this:
That uses here here like @Chicken No Name love and recommend.

I personally have always wanted one of these systems but the shipping to the US has always put it just out of reach for me:
Looks very stable and versatile and if you don't like the stock mouthpiece or perc, just change it to anyone you like from anywhere!

:peace:
Thanks a lot man! Really helpfull stuff!
Very much appreciated!!

I'll read it again to let it soak right in but the german shop you linked is perfect for me. Ordered a lot of my stuff there actually but guess i avoided the glass section for above reasons... ;)

Those pieces look awesome in their simplicity, specially the one that's not in stock ATM. Looks really stable being so low and bulky!! Might be a bit pricier then i had in mind but otoh guess it's worth it if i know it's a workhorse beater kinda piece that will satisfy my (current) needs and can be used for both tm/TP80 (with the right "converter" that must be possible i guess).
Buy once, cry once seems applicable.

Could risk waiting for black friday but also for the other linked piece the stock is low.... Decisions...

Thanks again!

coolbreeze

Ha! Well, thus the written detail, given only in an attempt to help the reader "free think" or envision the function, characteristics and possible use scenario(s), as I suck at making function vids, but still usually try to supply pics so you can at least see and not necessarily have to understand all or any the often abbreviated technical jargon mumbojumbo.

I totally understand all of this and was exactly how I felt looking for my first universal, simple, cheap bubbler, the Sneaky Pete mini-globe, which worked well for me and my DV for about 3 years until it simply fell apart on its own mid use and luckily by that time I purchased that even cheaper Puffitup Dewdrop rig, but I was never totally happy with it mostly cuz the mouthpiece is so low (and the perc is a little too high, but I can't do anything about that) that unless you're just burning a flower bowl, it puts the vape stuff up too high and close to your (my) face, in which case you should use a proper drop-down to lower everything and help move it away, cuz remember, the mouthpiece is fixed. Now the "can" or main body this bubbler uses relatively large diameter tubing (65mm) and has a recessed fixed 14mm "dewar" ground glass joint for the intake, going down to the showerhead circle percolator and it can be kinda hard to find decent quality, strong drop downs that will accommodate this can size without spending lots of money, so I detailed their (High Five) 90 degree claimsaver dropdown in the pics and post(s), as well.

The "rabbit hole" only exists if YOU make it so, and many often end up enjoying chasing said "hole", especially with cheap glass.... cuz it can be fun, and if you don't groove with something, just sell it or give it away.

Everything you say makes total sense. I think many when they first get into vaping (not saying this is the case with you in particular) want the same things; a single device that will accommodate all forms of vapable cannabis products, but in reality, despite the device marketing, they very rarely work well for both flower and concentrates, so sacrifices have to be made which is usually just a code word for inefficiency... and it's kinda similar with bubblers, very few styles work well with EVERYTHING. One style that does though, is a 3-piece bubbler, like the ones posted above. These pieces often do stand tall and this is where a dropdown can help, but they are much easier to find for intake joints that stick up above the can, rather than recessed like a dewar joint provides. They are all usually very stable, however, despite the height, cuz the foot, or base, is usually quite large, plus everything is very close to the center of gravity.

I am all about "work horse" devices and versatility, believe me, and found it with my Goo Roo 3-piece almost 3 years ago.... I love it every bit as much as the day I bought it, perhaps even more now. To me it provides extreme versatility, along with being super easy to clean for a relatively large piece. The mouthpiece is too high? Grab one you like better. Not happy with the stock perc, try a new one... at this point it's relatively cheap to make the changes and personalize YOUR device and experiences.... similar also to having a variety of different products to consume.... variety is the spice of life, and keeps it fun instead of feeling like work, or simply maintaining a "habit".

I love the the term "beater" and use it often... I also hope all or some of this detail and explanation is somewhat helpful, as I know I would've appreciated it when I first started looking for vape glass.

How is it where you are purchasing from Germany, cuz this place has some great 2 (fixed downstem) and 3-piece bubblers (when in stock of course) like this:
That users here here like @Chicken No Name love and recommend.

I personally have always wanted one of these systems but the shipping to the US has always put it just out of reach for me:
Looks to be very stable and versatile and if you don't like the stock mouthpiece or perc, just change it to any one you like from anywhere!

:peace:
Man, welcome to the "No Baloney Zone"! What a great explanation! With the ground glass joint you can also replace the mouthpiece with a hose making even more...flexible.

Last edited:

ABVGoodies!

From the site.... STILL:

"Shipping Restricted​

We're sorry but due to state legislation we cannot ship products to Maine, Nevada or Massachusetts at this time. If you'd like to be kept up to date, please let our customer services team know and we'll update you if this changes."

The ONLY vendor that I know of that won't ship to MA... thanks, and no offense to you @Canna Chameleon, but fuck 'em!

ABVGoodies!,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@666Honeybadger
As per @Bologna detailed description, i have both the rigs he linked to verdampf.....

Whilst both are great, I much prefer the power tower (typically out of stock)

2 years ago, I think verdamp participated in bf. Last year they didn't. Might be worth asking them.

I have links to cheapish downstems for both if you do purchase.

Ask shop to ensure base is perfectly flat. My power tower has a slight wobble. I got 20 percent back when I complained and its not noticeable at all on a mood mat etc but tbh I would have preferred flat base at full retail.

With both the glass is decent thickness, good joints, good draw variable with different downstems and so easy to clean. I may buy a backup power tower as I like it so much......

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
@666Honeybadger

Just to throw another wrench in the works...
I have been using the RooR bubbler for over 10 years now, it turned into my Daily Driver after the first use.

Why is it superior?
The Herborizer has 4 massive holes for filtration, very chuggy if you use water. I did not like using this one at all!
The RooR has maybe 15 smaller holes and is super smooth!

I have bought many water tools over the years but none have managed to stay on my desk except for the RooR!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@666Honeybadger

Just to throw another wrench in the works...
I have been using the RooR bubbler for over 10 years now, it turned into my Daily Driver after the first use.

Why is it superior?
The Herborizer has 4 massive holes for filtration, very chuggy if you use water. I did not like using this one at all!
The RooR has maybe 15 smaller holes and is super smooth!

I have bought many water tools over the years but none have managed to stay on my desk except for the RooR!
Cool, what's their Black Friday sale like this year?

Bologna,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
They raised the price to $590 then took $100 off? Look anywhere on the internet and the price is around $450 for that….and i just saw and picked one up at a local shop for $450.

I didnt check the other postings, because after i saw that i was a bit put off.
Did you check the conversion? Prices appear to be in Canadian dollars, so $490cad ~= $357usd

Also Puffco’s sale is out, looks like they’re doing accessory bundles for the same price as the original unit (eg proxy + combustion bowl for $250 or $300 for the lilac version)

Madtater

Did you check the conversion? Prices appear to be in Canadian dollars, so $490cad ~= $357usd

Also Puffco’s sale is out, looks like they’re doing accessory bundles for the same price as the original unit (eg proxy + combustion bowl for $250 or $300 for the lilac version)
Didnt even realize that it was in canadian. There was a little banner down below saying “all prices are in canadian dollars”. They usually put it right next to the price. I didnt see it. My bad.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Didnt even realize that it was in canadian. There was a little banner down below saying “all prices are in canadian dollars”. They usually put it right next to the price. I didnt see it. My bad.
I probably would’ve missed it too, not used to converting from CAD to USD, usually just do € to $

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And for those that maybe missed it (as I easily could've as well :rolleyes:), lots of sweet deals at Goo Roo right now, like my 3-piece here, but I got 30% off 😛, and I wouldn't expect to get it this year or ever again, really, cuz I've yet to see it since:
$102 shipped....? STILL can't beat it!

Last edited:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Healthy Rips November Sale

hr.png

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Prrl’s holiday sale is now live, looks to be:
- $50 off the white Neo colorway, $40 off the black ($150 and $190 respectively)
- $40 off the surfboard pipes ($80 each)
- ~33% off the rest of the store, excluding dosing caps and glass bowls which are out of stock

So basically the same as mentioned in the vaporizer wizard article, but slightly better on the pipes.

Top Bottom