Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2021 Sales

stonedmallone

I put money down on a Heady Atlas, which was not a Black Friday sale but it's the device I've been really VAS'ing over as of late. I ordered some parts from Cannabis Hardware to convert my VROD to a B-2 as well as a full B-1 setup with another Auber. I grabbed a Vapman with their cyber monday deal as well.
I have a heady coming my way too. Super excited

stonedmallone

I know I know Black Friday is over but here in Canada after Christmas comes Boxing Day which is like Canadian Black Friday OG lol. https://vaporific.ca is having a boxing week sale right now with Minivap, Tafee Bowle's and grasshopper io's on sale.
I don't need the minivap, I don't need the minivap, I don't need the minivap, I don't need the minivap
Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Robert-in-YEG

Even if I have the mighty and tafee bowle?? Someone told me awhile back those 2 basically equal a minivap lol
My Tera gets used every couple of weeks.

It also works as a great battery charger.

Buy a Tera.

Robert-in-YEG

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."
~ Lucille Ball

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I don't need the minivap, I don't need the minivap, I don't need the minivap, I don't need the minivap
Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
that is what has my interest as well!!!!! but I'm not partaking of the sale because they are 4 temp setting units and I want the updated 7, his next order will have them........ so I'm holding off till 420 :lol:

stonedmallone

that is what has my interest as well!!!!! but I'm not partaking of the sale because they are 4 temp setting units and I want the updated 7, his next order will have them........ so I'm holding off till 420 :lol:
Good eye!! Didn't see it was the only 4 temp. I definitely want that 7 temp one glass core model. 4/20 is going to be a good holiday, bad for my wallet. I'm going to be loading up

Bad Dog

@stonedmallone if you want a coloured limited edition he made the offer to me that he could possibly import one in for me if that is the way I wanted to go. I can't promise you he will make the same deal for you but it might be worth emailing him to ask if that interests you, they are very responsive and I've been impressed with them so far! probably a black teflon core for me :tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@stonedmallone if you want a coloured limited edition he made the offer to me that he could possibly import one in for me if that is the way I wanted to go. I can't promise you he will make the same deal for you but it might be worth emailing him to ask if that interests you, they are very responsive and I've been impressed with them so far! probably a black teflon core for me :tup:

All right, what colors are available, is the limited edition the one with the seven temps? What is the total price... Just asking for the record... I don't want no more...

Bad Dog

All right, what colors are available, is the limited edition the one with the seven temps? What is the total price... Just asking for the record... I don't want no more...
he can get the black and silver in either 4 or 7 settings, LE all come with 7. 7 setting models will be a additional $20-30 Canadian vs the 4 temp and im not sure what the deal is with the the limited pricing

stonedmallone

he can get the black and silver in either 4 or 7 settings, LE all come with 7. 7 setting models will be a additional $20-30 Canadian vs the 4 temp and im not sure what the deal is with the the limited pricing
Yeah he doesn't do purple does he lol

Shit Snacks

Ah I actually like the blue a lot, and the fuchsia is cool too, would be cool to combine them, but all purple would be awesome... orange would go good with a gunmetal grey, but I don't mind the silver...
Screenshot_20211228-132037.png

Even on sale, these are probably much more money than I want to spend on something totally frivolous for me lol just curious what top tier session convection could be like? Probably don't need the big battery at least... There's a reason these are so well regarded and still going strong? They really need to change the name though haha too late now!

stonedmallone

Ah I actually like the blue a lot, and the fuchsia is cool too, would be cool to combine them, but all purple would be awesome... orange would go good with a gunmetal grey, but I don't mind the silver...
View attachment 15633

Even on sale, these are probably much more money than I want to spend on something totally frivolous for me lol just curious what top tier session convection could be like? Probably don't need the big battery at least... There's a reason these are so well regarded and still going strong? They really need to change the name though haha too late now!
These are literally all my thoughts. Everyone says this is the best, but it's a pretty old vape, and I know he's made improvements along the way... But I feel like how much better can this possibly be to what I already have.. And since this thing is so old shouldn't there be a new one on the way eventually??? Lots to consider, but I agree with you. If I didn't already have a lot of awesome vapes, this wouldn't be a frivolous purchase. But in my situation, It feels like such an unnecessary purchase

Bad Dog

for me the Minivap is a no brainer purchase, I've wanted one since I was a heavier user and to big bowl appealed to me as well as being able to micro dose, very versatile! now that I'm a micro doser it should still suite my purposes but actually I'm still interested in the big bowl??? most likely I will only load the core with cbd or my low thc flower and vape for the shear pleasure of vaping but I'd have to try a regular bud bowl as well..... for science !!! really looking forward to this purchase and have backburnered other purchases in favour to paying homage to one of the first true killer portable vapes!!! I think it will come in really handy for my brothers wedding reception ...... whenever that happens, freaking covid lol

Shit Snacks

These are literally all my thoughts. Everyone says this is the best, but it's a pretty old vape, and I know he's made improvements along the way... But I feel like how much better can this possibly be to what I already have.. And since this thing is so old shouldn't there be a new one on the way eventually??? Lots to consider, but I agree with you. If I didn't already have a lot of awesome vapes, this wouldn't be a frivolous purchase. But in my situation, It feels like such an unnecessary purchase

Haha yeah, with the toad and heady atlas among others, why are we interested in this?? Well, it's different damn it! It is nice to know that even though it's old it is still current I guess, even though there is also Tafée now... Honestly I have not researched it thoroughly enough, is there any way to connect it to water guys? Probably, flexicone does everything doesn't it...??

for me the Minivap is a no brainer purchase, I've wanted one since I was a heavier user and to big bowl appealed to me as well as being able to micro dose, very versatile! now that I'm a micro doser it should still suite my purposes but actually I'm still interested in the big bowl??? most likely I will only load the core with cbd or my low thc flower and vape for the shear pleasure of vaping but I'd have to try a regular bud bowl as well..... for science !!! really looking forward to this purchase and have backburnered other purchases in favour to paying homage to one of the first true killer portable vapes!!! I think it will come in really handy for my brothers wedding reception ...... whenever that happens, freaking covid lol

Yeah the versatility of both, being able to do big bowl session low temp relaxed on the couch or microdose through water high temp? And I guess it could be plug-in, and portable, though it's a pretty large portable... If getting one it makes sense to get everything all together? Or is it possible or not get the battery and save...?

Can you tell me a little quick rundown of the core differences, I don't know why I would want the Teflon?? The stats chart of it seemed counter intuitive to me, but I really don't know...

If you are still emailing with him, you can tell him I am interested in a blue limited edition if he can import one for me and I can buy it at 420 on sale as well.........??? Appreciate you :argh::lol:

Bad Dog

there is a official Minivap wpa which he has on his site but out of stock now and delta 3d studios also makes one.

yes there is a ac option only on the Minivap website I'm pretty sure it is listed as a Minivap single option.

I should mention that he does have the ac adapter on his site but only in black and silver so if you want a coloured edition and matching ac adapter he would have to import that as well if having a matching set is important to you.

I am still emailing with him @Shit Snacks and he told me he would do his best to accommodate anyone who wants a coloured edition :tup: are you interested in a blue ac only or do you want a battery to?

Top Bottom