Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2021 Sales

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
all I really know is the teflon is suppose to have better taste and is only a hit or two more to finish a bowl vs the glass but you might want to ask in the thread for a better answer than mine.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
there is a official Minivap wpa which he has on his site but out of stock now and delta 3d studios also makes one.

yes there is a ac option only on the Minivap website I'm pretty sure it is listed as a Minivap single option.

I should mention that he does have the ac adapter on his site but only in black and silver so if you want a coloured edition and matching ac adapter he would have to import that as well if having a matching set is important to you.

I am still emailing with him @Shit Snacks and he told me he would do his best to accommodate anyone who wants a coloured edition :tup: are you interested in a blue ac only or do you want a battery to?

Thank you so much BD! I don't know if we should switch to message, but maybe this is helpful for others, Stoned Malone at least lol

I just looked through the website to see those options, yeah I see the AC only option, seems the limited edition options are available only as full kits? And the blue, being older I suppose, is more expensive than the fuchsia lol I guess depending on the price difference I could be swayed with silver, but I do really like the blue!! I think the battery would be useful, but if it came down to being able to save the money, and get the blue AC only I think I would do that...

The color of the AC adapter is not really important to me, I didn't even notice in the photo on the MV site if the adapter was blue, I like the silver as I said and I do think it would go really well with the blue in fact!

Yeah and if he's importing anyway, might as well import more of the official WPA so I can try one of those, though I'm sure I'd have plenty of other solutions...

Thanks again my man you are amazing!

Oh yeah so the cores, I don't know, I guess it makes sense the Teflon is just insulating the glass right? So that's why you see better convection performance with less radiation into the bowl??

I thought Teflon is like not a good material though, I guess it's out of the air path and everything so it must be fine here, just sounds funny lol thermovape used to use it too though didn't they? In some way (thermovape t1 was my first ever)

Seems like there's a difference in the temperatures, so with the Teflon you could go lower temp flavor country more so? But it seems like you still got good flavor with the glass, and even though it has higher temps, they are just relative? But I guess the higher temperature, the more radiation you are getting instead of the pure convection, depending how you might use it??

Obviously The other factor is that the Teflon core is more expensive haha especially if blue, especially if a full kit... But I suppose if it's AC only, mix and match parts like we're discussing, could be the way to go to get the Teflon, but I don't know there's a chance I might actually like the glass?? Tell me more if you want lol :bowdown:

Oh I see you posted that link, but it doesn't actually work lol yeah I don't think I would need this thing to finish bowls quickly, right it's supposed to be a leisurely session vape, so the ability to go lower temperature milking the lower temperatures more so would be good, I see you can't go lower than 365 though unfortunately, but with the teflon I could go 380 instead of 385, and so on get to use slightly lower temps, more leisurely perhaps... I don't know I'm just curious if maybe the glass core could work just as well and save the money significantly?

I'm probably asking too much, import, price wise, discount wise, I don't know it's a lot to consider lol didn't know they had this many options! :rofl:

Bad Dog

personally since I want this as a leisurely large dose vape the slighly slower extraction appeals to me and I think I would only find the glass useful for micro dosing as I probably wouldn't want to vape a full core that way lol and since im very happy with my tinymight for strong small doses I'm not concerned to have my Minivap keep up if it means I get better flavour with the teflon.

is the the Minivap frivolous??? perhaps.... Decadent ??? perhaps...... but that is just the reason I want it !!!!! it will likely be my weekend vape when I'm most likely cut loose

edit: im getting the ac adapter but think I will use the battery more , being able to sit in my easy chair comfortably or being outside with my dog while she runs around, will be getting the bulk of my use

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

All right @Bad Dog You've convinced me to Teflon is the way to go regardless!

So if you get it with the battery, it also comes with the AC adapter right? Or is it a choice one of the other, or both??

I think I'd like to know the price difference between just getting the silver AC adapter with the blue Teflon core, and the full blue Teflon kit?

And I guess what that would be compared to just going with silver for both configurations as well? But yeah 7 temp Teflon for sure like you! But mine is shipping to California

Bad Dog

I'll email him tonight but its 6 here in Ontario so the are closed but I anticipate him to email me back early tomorrow, all of my communications with him have been replied to in hours not to mention today is technically a statutory holiday since the holidays were on the weekend this year. I'll dm you tomorrow with the details

stonedmallone

All right @Bad Dog You've convinced me to Teflon is the way to go regardless!

So if you get it with the battery, it also comes with the AC adapter right? Or is it a choice one of the other, or both??

I think I'd like to know the price difference between just getting the silver AC adapter with the blue Teflon core, and the full blue Teflon kit?

And I guess what that would be compared to just going with silver for both configurations as well? But yeah 7 temp Teflon for sure like you! But mine is shipping to California
It's funny I had thought I finalized on the glass core for the heavy hits because I like it that way, but @Bad Dog is raising up too many valid points. At what point do we already have enough heavy hitters and when do we start getting some flavor involved! Lol

Razhumikin

Have a gold special edition 7 heat teflon minivap, can confirm its one of the best vapes ive ever used. It is incredibly versatile as a low temp full flavor sipper or high temp cloud machine, and its vapor quality is really special. With the 4 hour battery life, its really hard to find a fault. Its kinda big i guess, but it looks rad with a jhook on it. The glass wpa is a must to me, the native mouthpieces arent great.

Shit Snacks

@Razhumikin can you please tell me something??? I feel like I remember reading you could ask to customize the setting temps if you bought a limited edition from Minivap ??? but I might have imagined reading that

Thanks Raz! Nice battery... Yeah BD let's definitely inquire about getting glass WPA, I think I would want two of those myself...

Razhumikin

@Razhumikin can you please tell me something??? I feel like I remember reading you could ask to customize the setting temps if you bought a limited edition from Minivap ??? but I might have imagined reading that
I have definitely read that, but i didnt ask about it when i bought mine and im not sure if its still valid. Either way, the 7 preset temps are more than sufficient in my experience.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Boundless Tera is US$65, use code YARMACRAZY at checkout,
A double Minivap on a bong was one of the first vape videos I watched,
Looked overpriced then and still does especially as I would need 2. :2c:
My Plenty has a large enough bowl (5g at once if I want).

Shit Snacks

Because it is a bong's best friend...I know you like glass!

Damn it, well, I can't imagine it would be as enjoyable as what I have, and yet it could still be fun to play with and all the variety of glass especially... Is there a way to use a glass WPA instead of glass mouthpiece and whatever material the included WPA is??

Shit Snacks,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Is there a way to use a glass WPA instead of glass mouthpiece and whatever material the included WPA is??
An Arizer might work of maybe a F2 would fit in the magnetic glass holder, I have not tried as the aluminium WPA that comes with the unit works a treat with my bore out and top hat filter replacement (Not really needed but I like air flow).
Here it is with the Arizer stem,
1640748189074.png
So the WPA might fit too!

stonedmallone

I'll email him tonight but its 6 here in Ontario so the are closed but I anticipate him to email me back early tomorrow, all of my communications with him have been replied to in hours not to mention today is technically a statutory holiday since the holidays were on the weekend this year. I'll dm you tomorrow with the details
So did you reach out to him to set aside a minivap for a 4/20 purchase? He'll allow that?

stonedmallone,

Robert-in-YEG

@LesPlenty so that would be $77 shipped for the Tera to me, tempting, but why would I be interested in it?? :goon: I'm not, right?:lmao:
Don't you want one for the shelf? Everybody should have a Tera.

It comes with a WPA. Just like fire made the 'Flaming Homer', a WPA and bong is the magic ingredient.

And don't forget; it works as great battery charger :)

Robert-in-YEG

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Bad Dog

for anyone who was following the Minivap discussion and is interested I have a little more information and yes I know I originally posted about the boxing week sale but it quickly be came a what are you getting for 420 discussion so my apologies for being off topic.

for any of my American friends who are considering picking up one he is able to purchase anything from the Minivap site, extra batteries, ac adapters, wpa ext. I'm still waiting to hear back from him about the custom temps for the LE units (for some reason I think you could only pick the lowest and highest temp but can't confirm right now) but basically you are paying a additional $100 USD for a colour option vs buying all the stuff for a standard black or silver unit. if you are in the US and wondering about prices just go to Minivaps website and look at what ever you are interested in with US pricing, his prices will be plus or minus a bit depending on the exact deal he makes for that specific order and what he pays as a exchange rate at time of purchase.

right now he says a 420 is very likely but can confirm anything 100% being a small business and having to see how he does between now and 420 before he can say with certainty what the deals will be exactly.

for more detailed info contact him through the email on his website https://vaporific.ca , he is very responsive and I have alway gotten a response in hours from him.

so enough shilling on my part lol I remind you guys I'm not affiliated with this shop, I am simply a costumer looking to make a purchase.

fyi he is placing a order currently that includes 7 temp units if you don't want to wait till 420

Robert-in-YEG

All this Minivap talk from @Shit Snacks and @Bad Dog is a bad influence lol. Keep us posted what they say.
Yes, I want one too, but out of my budget range :|

Robert-in-YEG

"There will never be a really free and enlightened State until the State comes to recognize the individual as a higher and independent power, from which all its own power and authority are derived and treats him accordingly."
- Henry David Thoreau

Shit Snacks

Yeah I'm not getting the MV anytime soon, but officially intrigued enough to have it more on my radar to potential grab eventually... Likely that the deals from vaporific aren't enough different from what I could just order direct, but we'll see exactly, maybe 420... And the Tera price jumped already today so forget that again lol

Bad Dog

it is definitely more appealing to Canadians who would have to pay import taxes ordering from Minivap than it is for Americans. but I see them selling a lot of accessories to the states if they can keep stock, faster shipping times than direct

Last edited:

Bad Dog

It's funny I had thought I finalized on the glass core for the heavy hits because I like it that way, but @Bad Dog is raising up too many valid points. At what point do we already have enough heavy hitters and when do we start getting some flavor involved! Lol
I use to be a real heavy hitter both temp and hit time as well as a big load size and remained there for a good year of the start of my vaping. then I got my tinymight which I loved from the start but used it most of the time as a portable flowerpot, wasn't till I got my bowle I really gave temp stepping a go and I fell in love :love: now I temp step most of the time and I find I get a nicer more well rounded high than quickly crushing the same bowl at high temp. I still enjoy a big hit here and there usually through water but since I switched to temp stepping I most of the time vape with a j hook or dry rig. flavour and comfortable hits have become more important to me and these are things that the Minivap is supposed to excel at. I'm happy with my heavy hitters and enjoy them here and there, even my ditanium which I only use with a full wand but since temp stepping would be a slow tedious affair I just max it out and I'm not looking for that experience often but a full core in the Minivap I can temp step my way through is much more appealing to me, add in the ability to micro dose with the baskets and the mini can satisfy a lot of cravings. definitely see the Minivap being a weekend vape but depending how I like those full cores of weak skunk haze 1:2 it could very well sneak in a few sessions during the week lol

Top Bottom