• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2021 Sales

JOHN GALT

GRAV 25% OFF Code BF21 at CheckOut

Texus

GRAV 25% OFF Code BF21 at CheckOut

I knew that would come out within 12 hours of me placing an order with GRAV.

Gigsabits53

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Lookah Is having a 20% off sitewide for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Starts 00:01 (PST), Thursday 25th November 2021 - Ends 23:59 (PST), Saturday 27th November 2021.
Lookah Black Friday Sale

There will also have 30% off some vape bundles and select products
30% Off products
Cool stuff on that site. Thanks for sharing!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
18650Batterystore added Molicels to their BF deals, including the P26A

I was just going to post about their battery sale, BUT, if you are looking for what is considered the BEST 4-bay cylinder charger, on sale for $80. This is NOT a novice charger, but for ADVANCED users only.

jasp3r

BF25 to save 25% on Zee's Vapor, good spot for some glass.

And here's the BF/CM deal with Cannabox, they have some neat novelty stuff

And Calibear also doing code Caliblack5 for 20% of good spot for glass at US warehouse.

And they are barely promoting it for some reason but 20% code black friday at Mighty Quinn another great glass seller that ships from US.

LooseCucumber

Went perusing on Vapefiend in the pursuit of XL8r stems for incoming RBT gear and found a Bowle for 290 USD. Is it galaxy brain to ship to US only to receive UK plugs?? Micro USb would suggest I could charge via laptop? Probably grabbing a Mighty as well but I already have a US charger. DBV also considerably less than US market but 220v plugs...:ugh: Good deals over there check it out

Last edited:

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Lookah Is having a 20% off sitewide for Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Starts 00:01 (PST), Thursday 25th November 2021 - Ends 23:59 (PST), Saturday 27th November 2021.
Lookah Black Friday Sale

There will also have 30% off some vape bundles and select products
30% Off products
This was so successful we have extended the promotion until 19:59 (PST), Wednesday 1st December 2021

JamesM420,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
If you've been looking for an Ardent FX for edibles, today you can get 30% off using code GIFTDAY01, bringing the price down to $200m with Free Shipping. I'd grab one if I didn't have one, and I'd suggest the silicone liner.

SquirrelMaster

I put money down on a Heady Atlas, which was not a Black Friday sale but it's the device I've been really VAS'ing over as of late. I ordered some parts from Cannabis Hardware to convert my VROD to a B-2 as well as a full B-1 setup with another Auber. I grabbed a Vapman with their cyber monday deal as well.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I put money down on a Heady Atlas, which was not a Black Friday sale but it's the device I've been really VAS'ing over as of late. I ordered some parts from Cannabis Hardware to convert my VROD to a B-2 as well as a full B-1 setup with another Auber. I grabbed a Vapman with their cyber monday deal as well.
Sounds like you are living your best life

Choices

I posted this in the Boundless Tera thread as well. I don’t know the protocol but my apologies in advance if this isn’t allowed....

So anyone wavering on the 75.00 price on the website, reminder it doesn’t include shipping. But good news! Use the discount code “
YARMACRAZY” and take the price down to $60.00 so that with shipping you come in at $68.96!! Just ordered mine and figured anyone else on the fence might appreciate a $15 nudge...
:lol:

Top Bottom