• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2021 Sales

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Factory seconds that ship immediately! Don't forget to add blackfriday2021 for additional 10%. Doubt these last long.

Damn bro I accidentally bought a large BCG cuz of this post smh

MikeRotchHertz

Accidents do happen. I am but the messenger. Actually, I just saw where it was posted on the GFL thread and figured it should be here as well.

You're probably going to hate this one too then:

Website announcement:

Robert-in-YEG

Boundless have started early...US$75 for a Tera...better than 10% off!
Plus other deals. :tup:
Shit. I should have waited. I paid $160 CAD, through PlanetoftheVapes. Taking $75, converting it to Canadian dollars, is about $100. Even with shipping, it would have been cheaper to order from the US.

Robert-in-YEG

"Man is an animal that makes bargains: no other animal does this - no dog exchanges bones with another."
~ Adam Smith

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
If that's the case, well then fuck you? Because that is exactly what FC is for, not this BS...

This is the quote that crossed the line. Your tone throughout, however, was pretty disrectful with lots of "fuck" and "fucking" thrown in to convey your mood. Before you post anything like this, you would be wise to stop and read it over, then step away and think for a while. I beliee that if you had done that you would never have posted. I know you're aware of the rules against public comments on moderator decisions, but I'm putting that out there for others who might feel the urge to respond.

The other reason I'm adding extra comment is the 14 likes that post got. It seems that some of you feel it's a good thing that @Fat Freddy was put in his place with extreme vulgarity. Here's another rule that was apparently forgotten, or maybe simply disregarded:
  • Liking flame posts by clicking the corresponding “Like” button is strongly discouraged and may result in a warning point depending on the situation.
If someone is being nasty to someone you don't like, keep that to yourself. Do not encourage flames.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you @pakalolo! Understood :)

Yes a nerve was struck, the sad thing is I did take plenty of time reading over and editing, just still felt so frustrated like I was being wrongfully attacked, which was a stronger motivation than my clear-headed self-control I suppose lol but no excuse! Appreciate the support of my fellow FC members, but sorry that I led them to break the rules as well...

Live and learn, onwards and upwards... Always better to just take a step away and focus on something else instead of feeding into the negativity... Yeah you never know what someone is dealing with, individual perspectives, and truly everyone should deserve the benefit of the doubt! :nod:

Anyway back on topic, for BF sales:

GooRoo Glass have 20% off
Code "BlackFriday20"

ThickAss Glass have 35% off
Code on website

And time to add that grinders for life are offering factory second pre-built units now as well! They're moving fast, supposedly ready to ship, with small cosmetic defects like the slight scuffs in the anodization? They're like $52 for the regular size and $70 for a large, so $20-30 savings if you can find color and plates and size you like! :haw:

Edit: whoops still catching up on my notifications, didn't realize there were more posts, and that the factory second BCG were already mentioned! Sorry again everyone...

Last edited:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
The Herbalize Store UK have their Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale up & running for anyone that wants to take a peek (including free shiping on all vaporizers) . . . .

:peace:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
CROSSING0 - 20% off all Crossing Products

I find this discount interesting as I saw it listed somewhere else also. Their website shows the usual products but nothing that you can put in a cart. I haven't heard anything from SZ Crossing in some time. I can't find any online sellers that have any of their products right now. I didn't know if they fell off the face of the Earth or just suffering the effects of the vape ban, but SP, PIU, DT and the usual vendors don't have any of their stuff stocked. I understand that DT is supposed to have a slightly redesigned Core erig soon. That is the only sign of life I've heard in reference to Crossing lately. PIU said they plan to restock in the future, but so far nada.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Received this email update

SOURCE VAPE Black Friday Source Deals

View attachment 14585
Does anyone have or recommended the Ranger induction heater from the Source Vape gang? When it says "3 internal 14500 batteries" does that mean they're not removable? Looks like a good IH value with the discount, I'm just curious 1) if its adjustability allows for quick extraction and 2) if the user can swap the cells out since li-ion cells wear out after a bit

b0

Cloudy...
Hi guys, I need to buy a new Crafty + for a friend for medical reasons, anyone knows wich European shop has the best discounts for s&b? Thanks!! I'm too busy with work to do a proper research ATM.

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Last edited:

Texus

Does anyone have or recommended the Ranger induction heater from the Source Vape gang? When it says "3 internal 14500 batteries" does that mean they're not removable? Looks like a good IH value with the discount, I'm just curious 1) if its adjustability allows for quick extraction and 2) if the user can swap the cells out since li-ion cells wear out after a bit
People have had lots of problems with IHs from Source. But don't recall the specific models.

cliffhanger1

anybody knowing about some Black Friday Sales from Europe ?

I want to order on the site https://tvape.de in Germany.
There is written on the Homepage "15% Off Sitewide - Use Code "BLACKFRIDAY21" - sitewide is translate in german to "ALL"
I tried to order but i dont get the discount, so i asked, they told me not of ALL products. LOOOOOL:lol:
That is misleading

Steamer

Hi guys, I need to buy a new Crafty + for a friend for medical reasons, anyone knows wich European shop has the best discounts for s&b? Thanks!! I'm too busy with work to do a proper research ATM.

Thanks a lot for the help!!

Not sure if it's the 2021 model, but definitely worth checking out ;)

guyonthecouch

Vaporific in Canada is running a sale. They didn't post any discount codes, looks like sale prices are just listed on the products. Think they're the only retailer in Canada/US who carries the Minivap products.

b0

Cloudy...

VASked_Avenger!

Gaaaah I just bought 4 "Factory Seconds" Brilliant Cut grinders, 3 large, and 1 regular size.. I saved a whopping $113 thanks to this post, while buying a few friends one of the absolute best products ever invented! There is a delivery charge, but if it sends out early that makes it worth it to me. I'm gonna keep the regular sized green/purple/green "Joker" edition, since i'm a clown who dished out $250 on grinders lol. Much appreciated, hopefully they do ship quickly and arent too dinged up... Function will be on point, no denying that much! 🙏 😊

Top Bottom