best tasting dry herb vaporisers according to you?

do you agree with vapefiends selection of best tasting dry herb vaporisers? which is your favourite?

• firefly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cloud evo

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • angus

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • none of the above

Votes: 48 85.7%

• Total voters

autoflowerautobot

Out of the vaporizers I've tried, I haven't found anything that beats either the ELEV8R (coiled or torch) or the Herborizer Ti, although a ball-modded DBV came close.

If I had a coiled ELEV8R setup it would probably be my pick over the Herbo, since it has a 99% quartz airpath, but alas I only have the torch setup and my mate broke his coiled one by being a clumsy sod :rolleyes:. He did give me the coil for it though - other than the ELEV8R (and the ZX?) I don't know of any 16mm coil ball-vapes:\.

Having said all this, ball-vapes don't necessarily equate to tastier vaping. My mate's B0 always has me saying "where's my terps, man:huh:?!" since I tend to get a much more muted, slightly twangy vapour signature from his B0 compared to my Herborizer. Maybe it's got something to do with a slightly more drawn out extraction versus the damn-near flash-boiling of terps.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

ZX, Neo, Couch Log, Vapman, Woodscents, Lotus, Musa, FW9, BAKx, and even the DBV are really nice, at least for the first hit.

I find that to bring out the taste, it almost requires slow and low heating which sort of naturally leads to longer sessions.
Not only bring it out but in many cases extend it beyond what seems likely. When I get the Musa at the right temp the flavor just lasts and lasts.

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
ZX, Neo, Couch Log, Vapman, Woodscents, Lotus, Musa, FW9, BAKx, and even the DBV are really nice, at least for the first hit.
Nice list. I've cranked down my DBV just a hair lower and now I can get at least 2-3 nice flavorful hits before it fades. It's such a beast that it's hard to tame. Took me a while to find that sweet spot between flavor and the effort behind the number of pulls it takes to finish a bowl.
Not only bring it out but in many cases extend it beyond what seems likely. When I get the Musa at the right temp the flavor just lasts and lasts.
Halogens are just next level when it comes to preserving flavor. I was so impressed with my first halogen desktop (@Vaporooni's build) that it inspired me to pull the trigger on an Angus Enhanced to enjoy a halogen in a more portable format. Can't wait.

coolbreeze

Nice list. I've cranked down my DBV just a hair lower and now I can get at least 2-3 nice flavorful hits before it fades. It's such a beast that it's hard to tame. Took me a while to find that sweet spot between flavor and the effort behind the number of pulls it takes to finish a bowl.

Halogens are just next level when it comes to preserving flavor. I was so impressed with my first halogen desktop (@Vaporooni's build) that it inspired me to pull the trigger on an Angus Enhanced to enjoy a halogen in a more portable format. Can't wait.
I'm so ingrained towards using it through water, I really need to go direct more often. It's already heated up, maybe I'll get out the wand... ; )

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I'm so ingrained towards using it through water, I really need to go direct more often. It's already heated up, maybe I'll get out the wand... ; )
Hey, it's all good! But kudos to you for mixing it up. Never pulled the trigger on the full glass path with dimples from elev8 because I've got this lovely piece from GVB now. 🤩

https://photos.app.goo.gl/W9yJWqK8pdK13y9a8

TigoleBitties,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze
Top Bottom