• Thread starter Deleted member 63587
  • Start date

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Don’t remember the actual term but you can plug the Mighty in and use
Pass through tech?
Sorry was late.
I was also going to say you could go elev8r with enail and get a TM for under 500. Then you got a heavy portable and a heavy desktop. Big clouds for all occasions

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If you want a premature death for batteries use pass through charging. It was my nice way of saying I think the Mighty is an overrated, overpriced vape that should be avoided unless 30% or more off on sale come Black Friday...then only maybe as I am well over all that aluminium...👍

arb

Semi shaved ape
Any vape can be a session vape but not every vape is on demand.
🤔
Seems to come down to bowl size\how often you have to reload it?
The bigger the bowl the bigger the individual hits are if the heat is delivered appropriately.
Other than that it comes down to your preferred method of consumption whip,direct,water piece of all and a few others.
Bigger has been consistently better if the quality of the device is high for me.
I am higher than a Georgia pine.
🌳

shopdognyc

Thanks @LesPlenty. Have not used it that way yet, but know people have mentioned you can.

With the number of vapes I have, if it goes dead, charge and use something else while waiting.

shopdognyc,
Reactions: LesPlenty

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
No, the deciding factor and why I mentioned the Vapbong and the MiniVap is even vaporization, both are able to deliver very uniform hits throughout a session, while something like a Tinymight would try to extract everything in the first couple of hits. With some work you can make any vape move a bit more in one direction or another, but when I think of sipping, something more mellow and streamlined seems to be more appropriate. The Volcano, as mentioned by @invertedisdead, is actually a perfect example of what I mean.

Yeah I mean I would definitely agree the volcano is the model session vape especially with bags, but idk, I guess everybodys opinion of what makes a good session vape could change person to person. Too many variables, I may place more value on certain things for a session, you may find the same thing not relevant at all.

ETA: Something like the Sticky Brick OG could be considered a sipper depending on what qualifying factors you use. I would consider it more of a ripper, but it does have good capacity and even vaporization with stirring. Dont know much about the minivap at all or if it requires stirring, but the vapbong does better with stirring too, no?

Any vape can be a session vape but not every vape is on demand.
🤔
Seems to come down to bowl size\how often you have to reload it?
The bigger the bowl the bigger the individual hits are if the heat is delivered appropriately.
Other than that it comes down to your preferred method of consumption whip,direct,water piece of all and a few others.
Bigger has been consistently better if the quality of the device is high for me.
I am higher than a Georgia pine.
🌳

Yup, theres a lot that goes into it. IMO the OP was looking for something more "sippable" in comparison to a DynaVap. Maybe I'm wrong, but the DynaVap is one of the least sippable vapes out there. So combining that, with a budget of 5 bills, there are A LOT more factors to take into account before making a solid recommendation. That covers a huge amount of vapes, again - in my opinion only.

Personally, if its only going to be used strictly at home, with a spot to act as a permanent station for it...I'd be looking at a log like an underdog or a vapbong, maybe even a flower pot.

Others may prefer something like a fury edge, mighty/crafty, volcano to sip on.

jerri

I sit at around 450f and get 1 or 2 hits per dab, 3 or 4 if I really load it up but any more and my terp balls send unvaped oil down the spout!
For a long session vape I use my Plenty, longest time between bowl refills in my collection but I save that for the end of the day because it usually ends me!
I like sipping on my WoodScents all day though, I can pack/unpack it in the dark without looking now after a bit of practice.
Plenty is the vape for me for long sessions

D

Deleted member 63587

After a lot of research and deliberation I decided on the Supreme V6, will probably sell my vapcap and the IH I just bought lol. Either way thanks for all the great discussion :rockon:

Vaporware

I haven’t read about the 6, but previous Supreme versions were heavy hitters! If you can afford to not sell the VC right away, you may find that there are times you still want to use it.

If you’re not getting at least pretty good results from your VC, try the “mouth pull) method where you suck on it like a straw very briefly a few times and then inhale what’s in your mouth. You can get a lot out of it that way and it’s easier on my throat than a long, slow, direct to lung pull.

D

Deleted member 63587

I haven’t read about the 6, but previous Supreme versions were heavy hitters! If you can afford to not sell the VC right away, you may find that there are times you still want to use it.

If you’re not getting at least pretty good results from your VC, try the “mouth pull) method where you suck on it like a straw very briefly a few times and then inhale what’s in your mouth. You can get a lot out of it that way and it’s easier on my throat than a long, slow, direct to lung pull.

Is any significant amount of material wasted if you don't pull until the click?

Deleted member 63587,

Vaporware

Is any significant amount of material wasted if you don't pull until the click?

That is one of my main issues with the VC; it is always cooking until around the cool-down click, and sometimes I’d rather just hit it once and put it down. The later it is in the cycle though, the lower the temp and the less it’s wasting.

With a small load like this, I wouldn’t feel too bad about stopping a little early (I never see much if any vapor if I take another draw close to the cool-down click), but I would expect to get 2-3 draws before it gets that cool.

You don’t have to worry about stopping for a few seconds in the middle though. You’ll get most of the vapor it’s producing on your next draw.

shopdognyc

That is one of my main issues with the VC; it is always cooking until around the cool-down click, and sometimes I’d rather just hit it once and put it down. The later it is in the cycle though, the lower the temp and the less it’s wasting.

With a small load like this, I wouldn’t feel too bad about stopping a little early (I never see much if any vapor if I take another draw close to the cool-down click), but I would expect to get 2-3 draws before it gets that cool.

You don’t have to worry about stopping for a few seconds in the middle though. You’ll get most of the vapor it’s producing on your next draw.

I've found that sticking it on a magnet cools the click sooner so think that is a plus for these situations.

Top Bottom