Gear Best Clearo for Pure Gold?

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
^I'm afraid that's an old dual-wick top feeder. Good lookin out though, always worth putting new stuff out there.
On that note, check out these coils, they go in a tank that looks a lot like the RBCs @Vitolo has been liking, but they are dual coil and have adjustable air and LIQUID flow. Looks like you have to buy the tanks for $3.50ea and order the adjustable coils for $1.99ea. Kind of a cool idea, now I'm tempted to try them out lol.

http://www.madvapes.com/micro-core-rdc-glossy-clearomizers.html
http://www.madvapes.com/micro-core-adjustable-replacement-bottom-coils.html

Edit: Ok maybe this 2ml one in wood grain gets my vote
http://www.madvapes.com/micro-core-woodgrain-adc-ii-1-5-ohm-dual-coil.html

Last edited:

Nube Scrutator

Cloud Searcher...
looks like tetra labs is using a new clearo.

Welcome to FC. "Liquid Gold" a pre-filled cart from GfarmaLabs, not Tetra Labs.

http://www.gfarmalabs.com/index.html

nugrun-indica.png

Last edited:

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
If a moderator tells you not to engage in a behavior and you have am objection, use a PM. Public discussions of moderator decisions are not permitted. Warning point issued.
@Dramma Lamma Your post does nothing but perpetuate the issue. If you two want to continue this discussion of yours, take it to pm or risk warning points.

Oh please if you think I'm not going to put a rebuttal up when he decided to be a dick (over a typo) after I clearly plainly asked not for it to ever be taken personally in the first place, that's just silly.

Random side thought to toss into the discussion: A lot of companies here label their products "infused with coconut oil." Now the point I'd like to make here is whole coconut oil contains elements that are solid at room temperature, and to make it liquid only it must be fraction-ed off. Not a single company that uses coconut oil ever states that at all, meaning it's been processed 1 additional step and less "all natural" as the manufacturer tries to claim.

Am I the only one who would consider such a thing a form of fraud? Sure it's still coconut oil, but it's a portion of it, why not just be honest and call it MCT oil (which is the more correct descriptive name)? Now perhaps its just me, but when a company has one thing which feels semi-fraudulent / dis-honest I wonder how honest the rest of said things are.:tinfoil:

Dramma Lamma,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Oh please if you think I'm not going to put a rebuttal up when he decided to be a dick (over a typo) after I clearly plainly asked not for it to ever be taken personally in the first place, that's just silly.

I just gave you a point because you don't seem to grasp a fundamental policy of FC. Our first rule is Be Nice. This is not the sort of forum where we tolerate members sniping at each other over typos. If someone comments on your mistake, either ignore it or report it. If you must reply, use a PM as you were instructed. Responding publicly, especially in a sarcastic or rude manner as you did, is provocative and inflammatory. That is why you were asked to take it to PMs. Instead, you called @momofthegoons silly for her reasonable request to comply with a rule that exists to keep harmony. If that's what you think of following our rules, perhaps FC isn't the place for you.

pakalolo,
Reactions: zebra

zebra

Vaper
been following this thread for a while...Zebra, I feel your pain my friend, I live right outside of nyc.

looks like tetra labs is using a new clearo.
DWYZ91M.png

That's actually not pure gold... that's a different product called liquid gold made by a different company... Looking like Tetra still uses the BUDs: https://ca.tetralabs.com/gold_pens/

picture on top right it won't let me embed though.... but this Liquid Gold cart looks kind of like the smoktek RGB thing where it's all one piece... haven't seen one that looked quite like that yet... wonder what kind it is...

@GuyLeDuche I can't figure out how to multi quote lol but those tanks you just posted look sick, especially in the wood grain. If you end up pulling trigger on a few please let me know how you like them!

Last edited:
zebra,

Flight of Fists

My bad gents, totally mixed up tetra labs and g farma labs' products (I'm off to a great start here, haha)

Anyway Ill let yall know how the liquid gold clearos are in a couple of days.

All of the other prefilled ones Ive tried (absolute extracts, Eureka, pure gold) have used that same BUD style.

If we can get a consensus on 2 or 3 different ones that look interesting, I'm absolutely down to bite the bullet and try them out (for science)

Flight of Fists,

zebra

Vaper
My bad gents, totally mixed up tetra labs and g farma labs' products (I'm off to a great start here, haha)

Anyway Ill let yall know how the liquid gold clearos are in a couple of days.

All of the other prefilled ones Ive tried (absolute extracts, Eureka, pure gold) have used that same BUD style.

If we can get a consensus on 2 or 3 different ones that look interesting, I'm absolutely down to bite the bullet and try them out (for science)

Haha all good brother! How did you like absolute extracts btw? Heard they are much much better than o.pen and such. I am about to finally try the bhang myself shortly. Been wanting to get my hands on something other than O to compare really all I have had is O pen and Pure gold (all my guy offers) and gold is just so much better it's not even funny when it comes to strength, consistency etc. I wonder where bhang and absolute extracts stands.

zebra,

Flight of Fists

Haha all good brother! How did you like absolute extracts btw? Heard they are much much better than o.pen and such. I am about to finally try the bhang myself shortly. Been wanting to get my hands on something other than O to compare really all I have had is O pen and Pure gold (all my guy offers) and gold is just so much better it's not even funny when it comes to strength, consistency etc. I wonder where bhang and absolute extracts stands.

Absolutely agree with you about the consistency of pure gold. I also used to be able to get pure gold in syringes, but unfortunately no longer.

in terms of potency, absolute extracts are very legit

vape-pen-chart-600x416.png

http://www.beyondthc.com/all-vape-pens-are-not-created-equal/

I never liked absolute extracts because they seemed to leak the most..(I was always using an ego 510 type battery) However in the last week I've switched to using this type of battery with AE and haven't noticed any issues whatsoever with leaking

HmpO8lN.png

http://www.marijuanapackaging.com/buttonless-710-battery-usb-charger.html

I will only be using this type of battery for the "bud" style clearos from now on..I even like the taste better.
You can also can get a similar battery in convenience stores called "millennium slim e cig" but it will be more expensive obviously

Just got my hands on liquid gold, will update later today.

Flight of Fists,

GuyLeDuche

^ "Eat a bag of Dick's!"
Just wanted to post an update, I decided to order a Aspire K1 a few weeks ago. After looking at a few promising smaller "disposable" styles I felt like for my situation this was a bit better fit. My first impressions are pretty good, a lot better than the Kanger mpt3. I've only run 2 fills thru it so far, but no leaking or clogging issues yet. I'm using a fairly safe 1:1 mix and it seems to flow nicely, may try a bit stronger mix at some point if I feel the need. Right now I'm just happy to have a working option lol.

I know it's not the same style as the GotVapes bud, but worth lookin at if it works for you, and pretty reasonable at $8.50
http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-k1-glassomizer/

Hyphy

I'm a little late to the party, but what a great thread!! :clap: Learned much about tanks, leaks, mixing, coils. These things will go a long way in (hopefully) saving me the frustrations you all have been though.

There's already a line for the Sapphires

Can't imagine how many of these you've sold for them, if you only got commission. I just picked up 10 of the 2015 V6 Sapphires for safe keeping. Hopefully they'll be better than the v5s that, from what I remember, some say were junky.

down to 1 volt! That means you should be able to run an atomizer in low wattage pre-warm mode to liquify the concentrate to fully wick, then bring it up to vaporize at whatever wattage you want.

This is genius! Learning things like this keeps me coming back for more!!

no way your Defender can actually go to 1V without exceeding either the wattage or resistance limits. 1V delivering 5W requires a load of 0.2Ω, which is below the lower limit for its resistance.

Oops, spoke too soon on the above lol. The concept of 1V is still really cool IMO.

people will be much happier vaping cannabis by taking a really fresh approach, not applying older models. Chasing big clouds by heating the stuff harder is most likely to just waste material and create clouds of (actually) less psychoactive and less healthy (breakdown) products to inhale.

Amen brother!

cannot believe so many people are still messing around with these little plastic carts, the sapphires or kisses or whatever.

For uber stealth and portability I'll always have one of these ready to go on an O.pen. Every diehard should have many tools in their toolbox.

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
@Hyphy Welcome to the forum!

You might want to check out the new iStick 40W temperature control battery. Not verified (by me) yet, but it looks like it may go down to 1W no matter what the coil resistance (within limits). I should know in a day or two, as I have one on order.

I mentioned it in another thread here in the concentrates section which you might find interesting. Click here to go to that thread.

Hyphy

You might want to check out the new iStick 40W temperature control battery. Not verified (by me) yet, but it looks like it may go down to 1W no matter what the coil resistance (within limits). I should know in a day or two, as I have one on order.

Thanks man!

I noticed that MOD on myvaporstore the other day, very reasonable price I think I paid more for the iStick 30W not that long ago. VW mode looks perfect (down to 1W) but I'd be itching to use TC mode if I got one. TC mode needs a sub-ohm tank but all of sub-ohms I've seen are ridiculous capacity like 3mL or more. Have you seen any smaller sub-ohm tanks that have the proper coil material for TC or does this lead into rebuildable territory?

Hyphy,

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
I made two atty's for my aerotank mini using Ni200. I'll let you know how they work once I try them on the TC iStick. (Also, as my first home made coils in a kanger aero atty, I don't think I'm gonna risk a gram of PureGold on them, until I am comfortable with the TC itself).

Don't know of any pre-built atty's that fit the tanks we've been talking about, but I'd love to find some.

Haywood,

Hyphy

I hear ya about risking that gold. I'm about to start making coils too and plan to let em sit in a standalone tank (no mod) with just el-cheapo thin PG for a couple days for leak testing before putting the real stuff in there.

I looked like hell over the past week for prebuilt TC compatible tanks but 2.5mL was the smallest I could find which is wayy too big.

Noticed your initial TC40w iStick tales over in the advanced thread, good stuff so far. I'll jump in discussion soon as I have some RxW and TiGr1 wire on order. In the meantime need to make a batch of juice and load some sapphires to get me though the builds.

FC is not helping my insomnia tonight lol

Hyphy,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
So is the Nautalist mini worth it over the mPT3/AT3 for pure gold, or those liquids that come in those mini injectors(forget who makes them, but my friends gets them for me out here in SoCal)? Also, besides the extra 10W, what other advantage does the 40w have or the 30w? Cause all I am seeing in the whole sale district is the 30w, but if the 40w cost the same and is the same size, may as well go with that as price seems the same too. Thank you

lesvape,

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
For the gotvapes sapphire v6, is any burnoff/prep required for this cart? Any priming required? I loaded with .5g c02 via syringe which made the loading so easy, but the first several pulls were pretty horrible in flavor and I got minimal vapor, but after 4 or 5 more, flavor and clouds are coming in.

Last edited:
notoriousLrg,
Top Bottom