**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I think I can sometimes taste a hint of metal with my DIY glass/quartz rig with ss screen... like once in a while only...I am a bit concerned about long term effects on lungs/ throat because of daily use and high temperatures.... and just the purity thing...

The search for a suitable metal free injector has been quite an obsession! There doesn't seem to be a Qaroma Lite which would be useable with a torch... too bad!
I guess making a solid piece of quartz wirth a 3D matrix instead of a hollow piece to be filled with balls is not particularly feasible...:hmm:

Sonics420

I would love some comparative analysis of the new Freight train Pro and the B0.

I know I'm buying one of them. But it's hard to gauge. I'm hoping some of you have both.

Doesn't have to be which one is superior, more about which one has which strengths over the other.
I ended up getting the B0 because of the good bundle vgoodiez put together on their site. They also gave me a choice of what injector bowl I needed, the FT just had the 14mm which wouldn't work with my bong.

I do like the guard and stand the FTP comes with but that cost $100 more over the B0 bundle I picked up.

I don't think you can go wrong either way, but from my research it seems like more people own the B0 as well.

Texus

I ended up getting the B0 because of the good bundle vgoodiez put together on their site. They also gave me a choice of what injector bowl I needed, the FT just had the 14mm which wouldn't work with my bong.

I do like the guard and stand the FTP comes with but that cost $100 more over the B0 bundle I picked up.

I don't think you can go wrong either way, but from my research it seems like more people own the B0 as well.
Plus you can get the guard separately and use it with the B0. Which is what I did.

4-Aces King-High

Want a Guard also from OH.
Have the B0 with Injector and #7008 diffuser To make a B1 Along with extra coil to keep things together-
Using a B0 or a B1 option with a Pelinail PID. Made in California-USA
Wished for the 18mm but mostly have 14mm Water Tools . Will get the 18mm post next when VAS hits.lol
Got my Medicine today so can give both coils and Both Glass and FlowerPot bowl A spin . Cheers!

4-Aces King-High,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
A $2 diamond disc in a grinder can soon turn any mug into a holder,
img20221116201300-jpg.42126

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I am not really qualified to judge for the best and post as I have only used the B0 and B1. I like both alot but the selection is very narrow. Both PID-Ti-Ruby-Vapes.

I expect a PID-Zirconia-Ruby-Vape or a PID-Quarz-Ruby-Vape to give a slightly different taste/experience.
But this is just my speculation.

Anyway, all I can say is, if you haven't tried a ball vape yet you should.

checkyourlibido

Hmmmm :chill:

The Z8 is impressive but Qaroma would win my vote if I was a voting man, because no metal. Expensive though. Can I say that?

:chill::chill::chill::chill:
Qarmoma is impresssive, but Flowerpot wins my vote, for every batch of Grade 2 Titanium that they receive, they get a certificate of Conformance provided by their Material Supplier based in the United States.

Beyonce is more deserving of an award than Taylor Swift.
:lol:

Kidding,
Check out the video on the Aliexpress link, I have not made one yet as my ballers rest on 14mm male glass adapters while not being used,
1668610711856-jpg.42143
I’m going to have to pick some up. I bought a kit because it’s easy. But I don’t think I’d do it again.

RedZep

Haven't seen it but Troy from 420 Vape Zone posted a Freight Train vid recently. He's a big B0 user so I'd imagine a comparison is likely on that vid.
Thanks. Just watched. He compares them a little. Always feel he's holding back. His partnerships and sponsorships often limit his honesty. The way he treated the Anvil was shocking. He couldn't even be bothered to learn how to use it.

I think he has connections with Cannabis Hardware, so he will never do a complete tear down and comparison between the two.

Texus

Thanks. Just watched. He compares them a little. Always feel he's holding back. His partnerships and sponsorships often limit his honesty. The way he treated the Anvil was shocking. He couldn't even be bothered to learn how to use it.

I think he has connections with Cannabis Hardware, so he will never do a complete tear down and comparison between the two.
Yeah. His thoughts should be taken with a grain of salt for a few reasons but his vids still have interesting content. And in this case he's also got some connections with Old Head that were evident in some of the Hot Rod vids.

RedZep

Yeah. His thoughts should be taken with a grain of salt for a few reasons but his vids still have interesting content. And in this case he's also got some connections with Old Head that were evident in some of the Hot Rod vids.
Agreed. I actually think he is brilliant at deciphering subtle nuances of vapes. He would be the perfect person to help anyone get the best vape for them.

It's just that I can tell sometimes he is limiting himself due to his sponsors, which is entirely understandable.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Always feel he's holding back. His partnerships and sponsorships often limit his honesty. The way he treated the Anvil was shocking. He couldn't even be bothered to learn how to use it.

Yeah this is why I don't follow him at all, trust him at all really, or recommend anyone rely on his content for actual information... It's a shame because he does know a lot, evident in the way he talks and the rambling tangents, but then you'll see him with exclusive sought after products that he doesn't even bother to learn how to use (like Halo) ultimately he is not that different from every mainstream video vape reviewer who are just trying to sell you certain stuff...

Texus

Yeah this is why I don't follow him at all, trust him at all really, or recommend anyone rely on his content for actual information... It's a shame because he does know a lot, evident in the way he talks and the rambling tangents, but then you'll see him with exclusive sought after products that he doesn't even bother to learn how to use (like Halo) ultimately he is not that different from every mainstream video vape reviewer who are just trying to sell you certain stuff...
The quality of his reviews certainly vary widely. And viewers need to be aware that some of the issues that come up for him come from Troy really pushing a vape hard. Sometimes beyond manufacturer recommended limits (sorry spacing on an example of this). And sometimes he doesn't do his homework on a device (Anvil comes to mind here).

But some good insights and observations are still there. I consider his videos as offering often useful data points. But would stop short of considering him a one-stop authority on vape matters.

felvapes

Did it cut through pretty easily? Like butter? Lol
That's my pic
Yea sliced through super smooth and easy
Great stand and has a handle so you can carry/move while hot if needed

Here's a couple bowls with the Chiroma
Balls below the coil could be improved, but it extracts fully once dialled like all ballers should

GoldenBud

Wait... both Freight Train and B0/1/2 are Ti grade 2 heaters? both use same wattage? so it's only a matter of airflow and mass... who's heavier by mass?

GoldenBud,

DaVapeGuy

That's my pic
Yea sliced through super smooth and easy
Great stand and has a handle so you can carry/move while hot if needed

Here's a couple bowls with the Chiroma
Balls below the coil could be improved, but it extracts fully once dialled like all ballers should

Nice vid, seems like a great budget option for getting into ball vapes :tup:

Top Bottom