**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

nicknobody

It's neither really, its just kinda this..:science::tup:
Looks like it ever so slightly tamps the bowl down?

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
No weed, no bowl..:tup:

Last edited:

2pumpchump

well dropped in for some ball vape ins and outs .. read page 26 _ 28 im not even going to keep on we wonder why well known members dont read back in treads much less the new people .
if this is what i have to do to find a good vape and their are Meany companies making good vapes now days but it isn't worth reading this shit .....
FUCK VAPING EVERY COMPNIE JUST LOST A CUSTOMER AS I SMOKE MY BLUNT THAT ARE 2 FOR$.99 I DONT NEED A BATTREI TORCH OR A PLUG NO NEED TO RESPOND I WILL SEE MY OWN WAY OUT.

Raskolnikov

well dropped in for some ball vape ins and outs .. read page 26 _ 28 im not even going to keep on we wonder why well known members dont read back in treads much less the new people .
if this is what i have to do to find a good vape and their are Meany companies making good vapes now days but it isn't worth reading this shit .....
FUCK VAPING EVERY COMPNIE JUST LOST A CUSTOMER AS I SMOKE MY BLUNT THAT ARE 2 FOR$.99 I DONT NEED A BATTREI TORCH OR A PLUG NO NEED TO RESPOND I WILL SEE MY OWN WAY OUT.
Yeah you dont need a battery or torch as you have just won an absolute bad boy of a vape. I thought you would have been over the moon. I won a dyna tip and stem and I am sitting here absolutely stoked. I will be making use of the discount too. Cheers @Vapvana

pomogirl

Bye, Felicia. Fuck combustion anyway.

But they have a point about going back to read through the many years of FC. I enjoy the reading part...until I need X vape to work right now.

Still, I'm glad I found this Screwball ball vape thread. The early price is great. It looks like it has a lot of airflow, but I'll start reading....

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Not totally sure I understand what is frustrating you but I'm happy to help if you have specific questions.

These types of desktop vapes can be confusing, especially because are flexible, powerful, and modular. That's part of what makes them popular. I know I like that I can bring my own glass easily. But when starting out that can be daunting. Any member who wants to PM me with questions is welcome. I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Cannabis Hardware and Vapvana both have made a lot of helpful videos about their vapes that might answer some questions.

Anyway if you have a vape you don't want I'm sure you can sell it or trade using the Classifieds here or the Entexchange discord.

Raskolnikov

@Necra

Congrats on the screwball. Todays a new day. Stay high โœŒ๏ธ

@Raskolnikov

That stem looks bad ass! Congrats. I won a dynavap months ago and Iโ€™m still hyped on it. Made me a customer for life.
Yeah I'm really looking forward to giving it a blast. Never owned a dynavap as I always thought the chamber a bit small but it is a very cool looking device.
I'm hoping the screwball early adopters kit is still available next week as I'm away from home and can't pay till I get home in a weeks time. Perfect price point to start off my ball vape journey. Damn forum is costing me a fortune but I'm loving it lol. So far have bought a TM2, Yocan torch, lightning pen and 2 new rigs in the space of a few weeks. Also have my name down for a Heat Island and on the Lamart list too. Can't believe I went years with just an Arizer EQ. Was going to wait till Black Friday for an injector type ball vape, was going to get a Qshop device but I would like to support this company instead.

Last edited:

2pumpchump

Well fuck I guess I owe everyone an apology

Not totally sure I understand what is frustrating you but I'm happy to help if you have specific questions.

These types of desktop vapes can be confusing, especially because are flexible, powerful, and modular. That's part of what makes them popular. I know I like that I can bring my own glass easily. But when starting out that can be daunting. Any member who wants to PM me with questions is welcome. I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Cannabis Hardware and Vapvana both have made a lot of helpful videos about their vapes that might answer some questions.

Anyway if you have a vape you don't want I'm sure you can sell it or trade using the Classifieds here or the Entexchange discord.
It was not entirely this tread it has been a accumulated experience and just happened to be at that spot as I jumped in that day I don't feel like this is the place to talk about much more than me giving my sincere apologies to the FC Community! And to say Dame how nasty blunts tast after vaping lol

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It was not entirely this tread it has been a accumulated experience and just happened to be at that spot as I jumped in that day I don't feel like this is the place to talk about much more than me giving my sincere apologies to the FC Community! And to say Dame how nasty blunts tast after vaping lol

If you're good, then I guess we're good. Let's vape!

coolbreeze

Congrats and what were you looking for, anyhow? Did you ever find it?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah even if it was a bit overreaction we do certainly understand where you are coming from, extensive research especially for something new when there is such a vast variety let alone different versions of similar things, can be utterly exhausting and truly daunting for someone new...

Tough especially at first to find the way to use FC that is best for you, many begin with ask FC for more targeted specific questions and recommendations, it is a great place to research like this thread has a lot of info, but it is also too long and too active that it is cluttered with quote unquote fun hehe we are a community here as much as we are an encyclopedia of information on every vape! Hope you stick around to contribute continually and enjoy what do you won :tup:

2pumpchump

Congrats and what were you looking for, anyhow? Did you ever find it?
No it was a simple question I just want to know who had the biggest ball sack running a 25 mm coil but better off I not know lol
Dry, shaken, not stirred..:tup:
Edit: cmon gang I wanna see some of your balls!!!:nod:
You sure I'll have to give a link ๐Ÿคฃ

2pumpchump

I think the Screwball is the only current ball vape running a 25mm coil right now. I feel like tidow had a duel head that used a 25mm coil? But I don't know if anyone here tried it.

I think the dab ready is 25mm, but obviously that and the Terp Hammer are different from a typical wired coil setup.
Ow well I guess the question was more about witch ball vape has the most ball room

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
It really is about a lot more than total number of balls. My favourite is the tiniest on the market. But if it scratches an itch to know that you're vape contains more balls than the one next to it then I won't criticise that. Whatever makes you happy is a good thing.

coolbreeze

It really is about a lot more than total number of balls. My favourite is the tiniest on the market. But if it scratches an itch to know that you're vape contains more balls than the one next to it then I won't criticise that. Whatever makes you happy is a good thing.
In any case, you get a king's ransom:
  • Heater holds ~750 2.5mm Gem Cut Rubies

tumblr_n17jauRE151rp382io5_250.gif

MTpromises

@ShayWhiteGrow your injector looks to have dimensions that are not the norm... What's going on there? It looks like the injector is exceptionally long but also quite small at the end. It's it a 18/14 compatible or something?

Also, as someone who has a great number of different devices, do you prefer injector over diffuser style?
It looks like he's got an Injection Diffuser, which might well solve the injector head tendency to not roast the bud around the outside of the bowl. The way it touches the bud probably adds conduction heating as well. Very cool.

2pumpchump

Ball size can change that was just a number I had so x2 for 2mm instead of 4mm don't want to do math right now lol
In any case, you get a king's ransom:
  • Heater holds ~750 2.5mm Gem Cut Rubies

tumblr_n17jauRE151rp382io5_250.gif
Because I am daydreaming about becoming a screwball after hitting all the jems .. July is the month of ruby's ๐Ÿคฉ

Top Bottom