**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

coolbreeze

Phase3's ZXs will be available on the store's site in the next day or two!
ZX Housings have landed in the USA, estimated delivery is Wednesday but they might show up before then.

USA glass bowls might be here tomorrow, otherwise probably Monday.

Things are moving into place 😁

Likely going to do another ZX preorder tomorrow....! They will ship from this batch!

Thanks all 💜

felvapes

shroomi

I got the ceramic tiodw almost as soon as it released and I just got the Phase3 ZX. I really don't think I can get a 16mm coil in time, but I still plan on having an amazing 4/20.

What a month to be into ceramic ball vapes!
I'm very interested in the ceramic Tiodw! I've not bought it yet because I'm sure I'd risk to break it, but if I read good reviews I'll just make the purchase. Considering it's quite cheap too!

RedZep

Need a little help. Figured this was the place. I really want to pick up that new Phase3 Zirconia vape. ZX I think.

I have a PID I got from DHGate I saw on this thread

I'm having difficulty understanding if it would be compatible with the Disorderly conduction 16mm coil

Any advice how I can work that out would be appreciated. I only just learned coils have to be matched up somehow with PIDS.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Do you have a coil with that PID? You can check out the current wiring of that coil, you can tell by opening up the controller but it's easier with a coil.

This is the best link about coil wiring I've seen.

Be careful when ordering coils, not only do they need the same writing specification as the controller, they are powered by the mains so need to match your regions voltage. The vgoodies link has a drop-down to select.

coolbreeze

Need a little help. Figured this was the place. I really want to pick up that new Phase3 Zirconia vape. ZX I think.

I'm having difficulty understanding if it would be compatible with the Disorderly conduction 16mm coil

Any advice how I can work that out would be appreciated. I only just learned coils have to be matched up somehow with PIDS.
Did you get a coil with it? is it the 16mm? If so you're good to go.

EarthworldTim

Dabbing warehouse has less expensive coils but you'd still be trying to figure out wire order. They do list some PID models the coils are compatible with and 22% off until midnight as well.

RedZep

Do you have a coil with that PID? You can check out the current wiring of that coil, you can tell by opening up the controller but it's easier with a coil.

Be careful when ordering coils, not only do they need the same writing specification as the controller, they are powered by the mains so need to match your regions voltage. The vgoodies link has a drop-down to select.
I do yes. I will follow this guide. Thank you for your help. I'm not as technically capable as many on here. So I really appreciate it.
Did you get a coil with it? is it the 16mm? If so you're good to go.
I got the 20mm for a B0.

TetraVaporizers

For European fans of QaromaShop's ball vapes, or those of you in two minds, we're currently offering up to 10% off on qualifying vaporizers through our group buy.

TetraVaporizers,

shroomi

For European fans of QaromaShop's ball vapes, or those of you in two minds, we're currently offering up to 10% off on qualifying vaporizers through our group buy.

Do you plan on offering the quartz housing too? WIll the housings always be included in a bundle pack?

shroomi,

RedZep

Just to make sure I fully understand you. Are you saying that coils also have a voltage preference? So knowing my PID is suitable for UK is not enough, and I should check voltage of a coil I buy?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Just to make sure I fully understand you. Are you saying that coils also have a voltage preference? So knowing my PID is suitable for UK is not enough, and I should check voltage of a coil I buy?
Yes. From the vgoodies link you should choose the 230v one for the UK, or just the recvapes one I linked to in the phase3 thread would be fine, assuming the wiring matches your PID. If not, it's not a hugely difficult job to rewire the plug.

passerine

Pretty good day so far. I suffered a sports injury yesterday that's causing me pain, so I'm just sitting home and the tolerance break that I was planning went out the window. I expected my ceramic tiodw to only arrive next monday, but got a nice surprise when it was updated to today. But still, delivery should be later in the afternoon so no vaping until it arrives.

Then the doorbell rang at 9:50 AM.

Today's going to be a good day.

Edit: impressions after washing and leaving it to dry: the machining and build looks very good, the threads are much smoother than what I expected from unglazed ceramic. You shouldn't touch it with your hands even if it's cold, but there's a dark spot on the inside.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
With as many vaporizers as I have, I've never had a ball-vape.
I guess I was just so satisfied with my Flowerpot Vrod setup that my desktop VAS has taken a rest for some time.

That being said, I'm really liking the price on the new Zeal, and the new upcoming zirconia body is really interesting me ever more. I think that may end up being my first ball-vape.

Oden

This presale is very interesting!
I want to take one but what is blocking me is the voltage of the coil..
I don't know if it works for 220V.
Does anyone here have any information on this?

I know I should definitely change the wall plug of the PID, for an EU plug.

B!

This presale is very interesting!
I want to take one but what is blocking me is the voltage of the coil..
I don't know if it works for 220V.
Does anyone here have any information on this?

I know I should definitely change the wall plug of the PID, for an EU plug.

Probably could ask on the site?

That IS definitely interesting, though. I've been waiting months for 4/20 sales to get into ball vapes, and just ordered the ZX and all my supplies including PID/coil. I haven't even gotten the ZX yet, and I am still very tempted by this for a complimentary larger/metal/convection/conduction ball vape.

For anyone who might have some related insight, is titanium or stainless better healthwise or about the same? What is the slight metallic taste you can get from using these types of devices? Like is it actually minuet amounts of the metal breaking down, or some reaction with the air or between the elements within the alloy?

Top Bottom