BAKx - bake all kinds

buckhakeesah

I have just got around to googling the 250c you own and it's a 3 cell config and that what will be doing the error. Because the 250c can be configured in different ways for batteries it might need themes to cover those possibilities
You hit it right on the head. Thanks for the help.

buckhakeesah,

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
I have the Wismac sinuous p80 mod it have 80watts is this enough or would you suggest higher watt?
80w is fine, the amount of watts only affects the initial heat up time which has little impact on the extraction side of things

You can run a bakx as low as 20w but it takes a while to get to extraction temps

Dr. G

Old Resident
Congrats to all who got their new Bakx...I got mine a little while back and the auction was really exciting. I got the one I wanted. I also got the Tetra I wanted too...lucky I suppose. Anyway, enjoy everyone...CHEERS!

PS My nerves were shot on both occasions...

mixchu69

Congrats to all who got their new Bakx...I got mine a little while back and the auction was really exciting. I got the one I wanted. I also got the Tetra I wanted too...lucky I suppose. Anyway, enjoy everyone...CHEERS!

PS My nerves were shot on both occasions...
I can see why those with more disposable income make those early bids. It was exciting but disappointing when you prepare and still don’t get your vape. But lamart makes great products and who am I to argue his process.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I can see why those with more disposable income make those early bids. It was exciting but disappointing when you prepare and still don’t get your vape. But lamart makes great products and who am I to argue his process.
Hey ! I had a buddy who was trying to help me score a BAKx as i didnt have luck the first time and i wanted to have double the chance ,you can always cancel one if you manage to place order for the other, well i got one ,but he did not manage and we were both trying since the first minute :),so i guess there is like 50% chance that you do not managed to get lucky in a drop , next time maybe try what i did and have better luck :).

BurgerXan

Hi everybody, I have a question concerning the box, I choosed a hadron mini dna100c on sale 65€.

It’s just plug and play or I need to configure the box for the Bakx ? And do I need a heatsink ?

Thanks

BurgerXan,
Reactions: passenger

davendk93

Enthusiast/Customizer
Hi everybody, I have a question concerning the box, I choosed a hadron mini dna100c on sale 65€.

It’s just plug and play or I need to configure the box for the Bakx ? And do I need a heatsink ?

Thanks
You don’t need one, but it doesn’t hurt to have one.

davendk93,
Reactions: passenger

davendk93

Enthusiast/Customizer
If your mod doesn't need one, like probably the mentioned DNA mod, it's better without the heatsink. It adds additional resistance and I found the heatsink often to be a weak link in performance. I tried several.
However, due to slight differences in 510 pin connections, I’ve found that I must use a heatsink with my bakx and one of my mods, but it doesn’t require a heatsink with others. Very strange.

davendk93,

Fesob_31

I like my Hadron Mini dna 100c. Lost Vape Thelema Solo dna 100c is more robust but also heavier than the Hadron Mini. I use the Hadron Mini with the BAKx, it’s lightweight: at 65€ (where?) I’d get one without even thinking.
You need to download BAKx Material from Lamart site, configure the mod with escribe (international version), use a dedicated profile with session mode enabled and the downloaded Material. You can also download and use the Lamart theme for the mod.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Is there any announcement on when will the latest batch be shipped ?Did anyone received a tracking already ?
Was hoping to have it for Xmas, but the chances are slimming by the day .hah :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Good Vibes Boro will have a fresh drop this coming Friday, he got some BAK tubing so there will be some cooling brick stems (similar to the ones made for firewood and dyna/dani) and hoping for some hooks with larger volume as well...

Shit Snacks

Falconflys

Can someone please tell me how I update the firmware on my wismec
Sinuous p80 mod?
I downloaded https://github.com/TBXin/NFirmwareEditor/releases/download/7.1/NFE-Tools-v7.1.1.zip
and latest firmware update.
Thanks
Did ya figure it out?

Can someone please tell me how I update the firmware on my wismec
Sinuous p80 mod?
I downloaded https://github.com/TBXin/NFirmwareEditor/releases/download/7.1/NFE-Tools-v7.1.1.zip
and latest firmware update.
Thanks
You need the firmware from lamarts site...here it is.... https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/category&path=72
Use nfe tools to first reflash with original firmware...here it is... https://www.wismec.com/software/wismec-tc-software-for-upgrading-sinuous-p80/
Then install the tubo firmware

Dr. G

Old Resident
I was extremely lucky on both accounts not only did I score a BakX and a Tetra...but, I scored the ones I wanted. I actually could not believe it. I did exactly the way Shit Snacks taught me...to mark the pages and refresh. I did exactly that and in seconds.... done. Do I like this system? NO. I was so nervous. I had anxiety...for hours. Not a joke I am making...I actually got sick. I suppose my adrenaline was over working and I just felt like I ran a marathon. I cannot imagine going through what I went through and not getting anything...so, for people like me that are patients...not sure if it's the best way of obtaining a vape. This is just my experience. I truly would like ten of each of them...but, I will NOT go through that again. I always am thrilled to see vapist get theirs...because I know what they went through...

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
I was extremely lucky on both accounts not only did I score a BakX and a Tetra...but, I scored the ones I wanted. I actually could not believe it. I did exactly the way Shit Snacks taught me...to mark the pages and refresh. I did exactly that and in seconds.... done. Do I like this system? NO. I was so nervous. I had anxiety...for hours. Not a joke I am making...I actually got sick. I suppose my adrenaline was over working and I just felt like I ran a marathon. I cannot imagine going through what I went through and not getting anything...so, for people like me that are patients...not sure if it's the best way of obtaining a vape. This is just my experience. I truly would like ten of each of them...but, I will NOT go through that again. I always am thrilled to see vapist get theirs...because I know what they went through...
Soo, what i'm hearing is... hosting https://changedetection.io at no cost for https://shop.lamart.ch and other makers w/drop systems would help level the playing field?

I've had zero response to my attempts to reach out about a couple things over the last few years including upgrading my tetra-x heater cause the option dissipated from the site, so I'm happy to help others not have to deal with that drop system BS and just purchase at their leisure w/a notification.

Last edited:
ProfessionalHandJob,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
Soo, what i'm hearing is... hosting https://changedetection.io at no cost for https://shop.lamart.ch and other makers w/drop systems would help level the playing field?

I've had zero response to my attempts to reach out about a couple things over the last few years including upgrading my tetra-x heater cause the option dissipated from the site, so I'm happy to help others not have to deal with that drop system BS and just purchase at their leisure w/a notification.
Zero response is not like him...he hangs over at one of the other forums daily...and he posts all the time. It seems he is responsive...try again. He is at the Discord...every time I need to ask him something he responds on the same day. Ralph is excellent...try again. Happy Holidays.

Shit Snacks

What is that? How?? Technically the playing field is already level though...

How had you reached out? Just email? How much have you followed up?? Have you tried sending messages here, Instagram, or through discord??? Sometimes he gets distracted with other projects and other life things, sometimes repair is super quick turnaround, but sometimes you have to chase down a bit if messages were sent and slipped through cracks... Can be annoying but that's the way it is with most artisan makers especially in my experience

Dr. G

Old Resident
I’ve heard many stories of Ralph leaving people in the lurch. Incredible reviews from customers etc on all units, however I also have heard a lot have issues, broken parts, used parts, blemishes & old software. Lack of response if any at all. Great if they function properly though. One of the best arguably

Mr. Morrison has a much higher respect for his customer base. Undisputed fact, great guy.

Happy Holidays to all
I want to put my two cents in if I may...I have not had any bad experience with these gentlemen. Both have always provided me excellent customer service...I am so surprised. I would go to the Discord and speak with him there. He visits there daily. I hope you have better luck...Happy Holidays. My comment is for anyone having difficulties reaching him.

yogie

Ralph has been super responsive to my questions to date. I also know this is his side gig, so I'm cool with waiting until he gets around to it. It's not a mass production company, so enter at your own risk in some ways. Crap, I've been waiting over a year for a Toad, so all good here.

I'll add if you want something more readily available you have dynavap, anvil, firewood, tinymight, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom