BAKx - bake all kinds

Samwiseganj

Newbie here who got lucky on the last drop. Is anyone else still waiting for it be shipped? Thought I’d check here before messaging don’t want to delay him any further.

Thanks

olysh pops

itscoming.jpg

:bowdown:

passenger

is this thing on?
I missed out on ordering a Samsung 50S with the Thelema Mod and apparently, the are not easy to find available. Seems like nkon.nl will get some soon, for those in the EU looking...

Raskolnikov

It arrived as expected, I think it's beautiful, and I can't wait to discover it. Sunset color on the sand.

BAKx-Lamart-FC.jpg

:bowdown:
That is absolutely gorgeous, exactly the colour scheme I would have picked too. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these and a P80. Very rarely does a day go past without me looking at the Lamart site. Some of the Custom p80's are just stunning. The guy does some amazing looking pieces and from all I have read about his work they function better than all the big name brands.
Truly functional art. A phrase thrown around a lot nowadays but that is the perfect description for Lamart vapes.

Samwiseganj

Looks nice, how does it toke?

Mine is currently sat in customs by the looks of it since Saturday. :| Regretting ordering the battery now should have got one locally.

Samwiseganj,

Raskolnikov

Looks nice, how does it toke?

Mine is currently sat in customs by the looks of it since Saturday. :| Regretting ordering the battery now should have got one locally.
Pardon my ignorance but why is that? Do customs have a closer look if a battery is in the package? Would be good to know when the time comes.
First time I seen, "your item has arrived at Langley" I was very stoned and had a para attack as I thought the CIA had my package.

GoldenBud

Mine should arrive tomorrow!!

How are peaople using the Bakx for Dabs and at what temp?

Cheers
TCR 185 resistance locked 0.021 below cold and locked then use 440F for dabs for slow draw or even 480F fast draw (tubomyevic mods, 60W or more, AF software also)

DNA mods idk depends if you are sure it's 185 or SS316L

SS316L some people like dear @DeadRabb1t likes to lock cold resistance then using around 420F but not sure yet
beacause SS316L is somewhere between TCR 100~ or so, need to wait for DNA user reply

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
TCR 185 resistance locked 0.021 below cold and locked then use 440F for dabs for slow draw or even 480F fast draw (tubomyevic mods, 60W or more, AF software also)

SS316L some people like dear @DeadRabb1t likes to lock cold resistance then using around 420F but not sure yet
beacause SS316L is somewhere between TCR 100~ or so, need to wait for DNA user reply

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep

The DNA material from Lamart and profiles are here on the manual page at the bottom

The material profile was created by Choo specifically for the bakx please use that

Thank you 😊

Top Bottom