BAKx - bake all kinds

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Any preference to the indents or screened tubes or WPA coming out the beta tester usage?

The indents are useful if you plan to use whole nugs a lot, you can get really pure flavor with an all glass path this way, now that I am using whole nugs with a steel screen setup I will admit there is a hint of lost goodness... However a plain tube without a pinch is really useful for more simply inserting and removing basket screens or for cleaning or just having a plain tube even to scrape the reclaim fully (most of that is dripping down further anyway though) so also depends how you will use WPA with grounds or not or both... Plain tube with a whole nug I thought would be fine, it fits in tight I thought, but as soon as it heats up and starts extracting it will fall all the way down to the tip lol So if you're planning to use basket screens there's no need to have glass pinches, but they're better for nugs!

buckhakeesah

Thanks! I’m in now with the glass accessories. Now just gotta secure a bakx, that’s another challenge. Went a bit crazy this month and will probably be unloading some unwanted gear to offset like many others lol

japecan

Ok don’t hate on me but I never win anything for free but I got that email that my name was drawn! I went to Lamart site and now I need to add items :). The discord forum is so busy I stopped checking since they had their first bakx drop. Which mod, kinda important and I just want to use it for herbs and hash! Suggestions welcomed. Thank you!

jasp3r

Ok don’t hate on me but I never win anything for free but I got that email that my name was drawn! I went to Lamart site and now I need to add items :). The discord forum is so busy I stopped checking since they had their first bakx drop. Which mod, kinda important and I just want to use it for herbs and hash! Suggestions welcomed. Thank you!
Congratulations!!

I recommend something DNA compatible. Thelema 100c works great. Any DNA capable of putting out 75W+ will be good. You can also use Tubo compatible mods, and even an artic fox mod. But the profiles Lamart offers are on DNA so highly reccomend snagigng one of them up

japecan

Ok don’t hate on me but I never win anything for free but I got that email that my name was drawn! I went to Lamart site and now I need to add items :). The discord forum is so busy I stopped checking since they had their first bakx drop. Which mod kinda important and I just want to use it for herbs and hash?!
Congratulations!!

I recommend something DNA compatible. Thelema 100c works great. Any DNA capable of putting out 75W+ will be good. You can also use Tubo compatible mods, and even an artic fox mod. But the profiles Lamart offers are on DNA so highly reccomend snagigng one of them up
@jasp3r thankyou for that information! Wow $139, well I got the BAKx free but still looking

japecan,

jasp3r

Ok don’t hate on me but I never win anything for free but I got that email that my name was drawn! I went to Lamart site and now I need to add items :). The discord forum is so busy I stopped checking since they had their first bakx drop. Which mod kinda important and I just want to use it for herbs and hash?!

@jasp3r thankyou for that information! Wow $139, well I got the BAKx free but still looking
If you want to go DNA route here is another solid options for slightly less:

Dovpo is a real solid company

japecan

@jasp3r again thank you! I saw a place for $89 but I’m using iphone keyboard so it sucks lost the page oh well. I still have till 2359hrs Friday Swiss time to get to my mac :).

japecan,

Shit Snacks

@jasp3r again thank you! I saw a place for $89 but I’m using iphone keyboard so it sucks lost the page oh well. I still have till 2359hrs Friday Swiss time to get to my mac :).

For Tubo try the predator mod for less money if still available I saw mods in the ent exchange discord like evic too

japecan

For Tubo try the predator mod for less money if still available I saw mods in the ent exchange discord like evic too
@Shit Snacks thank you for another mod suggestion. I was just on discord none at this time :(. I just have to search. I was looking for a mod the end of Feb thinking maybe I’ll be lucky but wasn’t, but now I just need a mod ;). and a little bit of glass.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Lots of options, but I also second the recommendation for a dna based mod with the bakx. You can find the Thelema (the same model Lamart sells) for like $130 or so on evolve vapor. The model someone else linked in this thread should also be great. Ralph’s profile gives you a pretty great experience right out of the box!

japecan

Lots of options, but I also second the recommendation for a dna based mod with the bakx. You can find the Thelema (the same model Lamart sells) for like $130 or so on evolve vapor. The model someone else linked in this thread should also be great. Ralph’s profile gives you a pretty great experience right out of the box!
@gordontreeman wish Ralph had some so I could have him do the initial set up:). Thank you for the suggestion.

passenger

is this thing on?
Yes, congratulations @japecan ! You will probably like it a lot. I have it now for about a month and for me it's one of the very best regulated vaporizers that I have ever tried and that includes the desktops as well. It lives up to it's name too which sets it apart from everything else actually. Personally I prefer it over my TP80s. For me it serves as a home portable and I would love a plug in version of this and get rid of any desktop that I own except for the Element. I am still surprised how good the BAKx is. All glass airpath pays off. I am curious what standalone version will come up, but the-X version alone is already top of the line in most scenarios. I hope to see a lot of drops in future of this!

Last edited:

japecan

@passenger This past week has been very entertaining and out right crazy! I also received an Element and pure Vapmans and now the give-away! I’m like a puppy with a big box of tennis balls😳. Before I really didn’t or least interest in wooden devices but when you actually see it in person and touch and smell, your unused senses take over and there is now admiration! Thank you! I’m going to try my Element this evening when my intelligent surge comes in today.

Kreator87

Is Divine Tribe the only place to get a 510 extension cable? And for those who have one, do you like it?

Kreator87,

Shit Snacks

Is Divine Tribe the only place to get a 510 extension cable? And for those who have one, do you like it?

No, 510mod has them as well and is an awesome person to buy from, was originally just an FC member here so always good to support... (I have one from Lamart though not sure if he will make more yet)

Kreator87

No, 510mod has them as well and is an awesome person to buy from, was originally just an FC member here so always good to support... (I have one from Lamart though not sure if he will make more yet)
Unfortunately they have been sold out for awhile. Same with Harbor City Hemp,The Herb Cafe and Urbanistic. I saw Recommended Vape Supplies has them available, buy they are in the UK and I am in the US.

I did just find Advance Vape Supplies has them, but I don't want to spend $85 on it.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Unfortunately they have been sold out for awhile. Same with Harbor City Hemp,The Herb Cafe and Urbanistic. I saw Recommended Vape Supplies has them available, buy they are in the UK and I am in the US.

I did just find Advance Vape Supplies has them, but I don't want to spend $85 on it.
You could try your hand at making your own. I thought there were a few threads about it but I only found this:

In the above, iDB mentions this tutorial:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Waxpen/comments/fjoa3t
My 510 extension cable is made by iDB and came with my Zenith.

Kreator87

For Recc Vapes, with shipping and exchange rate it is almost $60. I don't think I would be able to make one myself that would justify the time, effort and cost of supplies. Divine Tribe it is!

passenger

is this thing on?
Just a reminder for the versatility of the Bak(x): You can easily decarb microloads of whatever related material and use it for your preferred microdose edible of choice with it. Depending of the consistency you can add some drops of ethanol, swirl it a bit and pour it out.

Top Bottom