BAKx - bake all kinds

Kreator87

I was interested in some of the glass they have for it, but most of them say: "PROTOTYPE refers to weakly annealed glass, it can break sponteneously."

Anyone grab any of these? Should I just wait until they aren't prototypes?

Kreator87,

GoldenBud

Finally got lucky. #54, a nice purple!:science:
Edit: what mod do I buy?
install tubomyevic through NFE tools, TCR 185 is default, reduce 0.02~ from cold resistance then lock it (+ / - sign), for huge rips use from 440F or even 450F... enjoy :D

Another option is VTC DUAL https://shop.lamart.ch/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1740
Another option is getting some DNA and using the lamart profile or so, never had a DNA mod tho

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
I got caught in the Great 82 Controversy.
That does not appear to be the case for me, more like the Great 82 Jubilation (hopefully). I've been obsessively keeping up with this forum since it first started. Finally scored one today (I think) and need to figure out stems. I see the offerings on the site. What I don't know is what stems outside of those sold on Lamart's site work with the BAKx? Like what size stems and WPAs does it take for the internal connection? I have so many stems for other devices and just wondering if any share the same size internal connection as the BAKx before I add some to my order. Thanks all.

Edit: No BAKx for me 😞

Last edited:

Stonedbadger

As I patiently wait for my new BAKx to arrive I was wondering what stems people are liking or using the most?

Also any usage tips would be much appreciated!!

Cheers!

Stueylakes

As I patiently wait for my new BAKx to arrive I was wondering what stems people are liking or using the most?

Cheers!
I love the prophet or a jhook with mine. I now have the wpa and is the only thing I use with it.

Kreator87

Cheers!
I used the silicone sleeves to make a 14mm WPA and have been using a J-hook mostly, but sometimes a water piece. I have use it native, but with they regular stem it is too hot for me. I would like to try one of those cooling stems with glass beads.

As far as usage, it has been working great for me with a DNA250C mod with auto fire, quickest and easiest vaporizer I have. I just put in a whole nug and you can wait 30 seconds, take a nice big hit then go for another 10 seconds later and there is nothing really to clean, the roasted nug comes out easy.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
That's the glass beaded stem with the silicone sleeve/oring attached to a 14mm to 18mm glass converter thing, I think
Now that you say that, took another look, does look like an adapter being used and not a one piece WPA. Trying to make sure I have what I need when my BAKx gets here. Does it ship with a glass beaded stem? I’m good on mods, adapters, and glass pieces. Would love one of those u-bangers eventually.

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Now that you say that, took another look, does look like an adapter being used and not a one piece WPA. Trying to make sure I have what I need when my BAKx gets here. Does it ship with a glass beaded stem? I’m good on mods, adapters, and glass pieces. Would love one of those u-bangers eventually.
My understanding is that they will come with glass and stainless steel bowls but not the beaded glass stem

My favourite is the stainless steel

Stueylakes

That's the glass beaded stem with the silicone sleeve/oring attached to a 14mm to 18mm glass converter thing, I think
Thanks buddy, yes DR is correct on this vid with a fudged up version but now i have the 18mm wpa this option is redundant! I also have the 19mm adapter however which is cool as I have a ton of p80 stems and wpas so loads of options.

Usually I just bash it through the prophet. So so debilitatingly brilliant.

Its a cool as fuck powerhouse @CanikUser19 you will love it! Seriously competes with all my heavies.

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
Thanks buddy, yes DR is correct on this vid with a fudged up version but now i have the 18mm wpa this option is redundant! I also have the 19mm adapter however which is cool as I have a ton of p80 stems and wpas so loads of options.

Usually I just bash it through the prophet. So so debilitatingly brilliant.

Its a cool as fuck powerhouse @CanikUser19 you will love it! Seriously competes with all my heavies.
One piece 18mm WPAs for the BAKx were being offered on Lamart’s site or you bought it somewhere else?

Top Bottom