BAKx - bake all kinds

GoldenBud

I absolutely never leave it in between hits (only intentionally to preheat for the next hit when ready), I always clear my hits completely, that's one of the things I love about this, very unique for conduction!
7$ max and you can do it (buy a thermometer) . just never go above walls temp of 210c or MAYBE 215c when you do it, walls temp
from 220c it becomes dark ABV but not combusted even after 2 minutes of soaking

GoldenBud,
Reactions: dimmusp

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Do most of you leave the glass stem in while on cruise, or do you take it out between hits to not continue to bake?

I have been so far, but I just got it yesterday and had time for a small bowl late at night. I need to do quite a bit more experimenting. I think I’d only leave the bowl in if I really wanted to go for a conduction heavy/leaning hit, though.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
7$ max and you can do it (buy a thermometer) . just never go above walls temp of 210c or MAYBE 215c when you do it, walls temp
from 220c it becomes dark ABV but not combusted even after 2 minutes of soaking

It actually has nothing to do about fearing combustion.. That's not an issue for me with mine, I never had an issue with that.. I just don't want to waste any vapor, perhaps even just psychologically I can't leave it in there if I'm not actively hitting it or waiting for it to build up again, like I will pull it out to clear a hit, then pop it right back in to reheat up if I am planning to take another hit soon enough

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It actually has nothing to do about fearing combustion.. That's not an issue for me with mine, I never had an issue with that.. I just don't want to waste any vapor, perhaps even just psychologically I can't leave it in there if I'm not actively hitting it or waiting for it to build up again, like I will pull it out to clear a hit, then pop it right back in to reheat up if I am planning to take another hit soon enough
Yeah, this is how I preferred it too. Emergency eject to clear the hit. Really cool for a conduction device.
Keeping it in there after I have the temp that I want and the hit seems pointless. That was probably my favorite BAK feature.

Razhumikin

Yeah, this is how I preferred it too. Emergency eject to clear the hit. Really cool for a conduction device.
Keeping it in there after I have the temp that I want and the hit seems pointless. That was probably my favorite BAK feature.
I keep it in when im doing direct draw, and i actually like it a lot. Gets pretty roasty at the end but i just empty the bowl at that point. Havent combusted in it at all

Shit Snacks

I do like to let it bake and soak at the right temperature to get that one satisfying conduction hit. That sets it apart from a lot of vapes that I own. Hmm, more like the only one like this.

Absolutely, yeah that is the ritual, then I pop it back in and do it again, while it cruises the whole time... Truly is such a wonderful effective and unique experience!

I see he has a Banger Prototype on his site!!

Yep! I've got one on the way, he's shared videos with them and they seem quite effective!! I also have a steel tube coming finally to test as well as some proper WPA finally fortunately (official ones will be more widely available soon enough)

hoyo77

I work nights and luckily i had a nature call that forced me to get up..as i was laying back down i heard the doorbell ring and i was about to say fuck it and go back to sleep but i forced myself to get up and go downstairs to the door. I got there as the USPS guy was pulling off so i yelled for him to stop....luckily he heard me and backed up. He had a package for me to sign. Im not paying any attention to the box. I sign and head back upstairs to get in the bed. I dropped the box on my desk and l happed to glance at the address and i wake up a little as the Bakx has arrived. I unbox and notice @funkyjunky has placed a few swiss chocolates in my box as well which will pair well with the espresso and saitiva ill be having before work. I unbox and i notice the Thelema has a nice bit of weight to it and i like the way it looks. full put together this thing reminds me of the hammer butane vape back in the day...on to the good part

I was saving this nugget of a strain called Heavy Cream...broke it up into nuggets and loaded up. Funky installed the profile so all i had to do was hit the fire button and let it warm up. it was preset to 200C got some nice terpy flavors and whispy vapor...i usually go for 215 to 225 on my tetra in cruise mode so i went to 225 on this Devil...so after i got up off the floor and put my lung back in and waited for the clouds to dissipate i was like yeah glad i got this bad boy...not a glass person but i may have to invest in something...maybe a hammer perc.

Any of you guys that got the Thelema are you using his heatsinks and rings??

I'll post pics when i come down from the clouds....seriously debating on calling in tonight so i can play with this bad boy....its a beast a mighty flavorful beast!!

Shit Snacks

not a glass person but i may have to invest in something...

Awesome! Yeah the vapor is just so potent here, if I am starting super low temp for the first hits I am okay, but it can really shine through water with the upper temps (something with good air flow is ideal though most anything will work well)

hoyo77

Awesome! Yeah the vapor is just so potent here, if I am starting super low temp for the first hits I am okay, but it can really shine through water with the upper temps (something with good air flow is ideal though most anything will work well)
i was thinking about this bubbler, i have their nectac collector and it is a beast!!

Shit Snacks

i was thinking about this bubbler, i have their nectac collector and it is a beast!!

I'm not such a fan of that tree perc though I have been tempted for the hammer style before and some glycerin cooling like that...

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
@hoyo77 that was my first hit off of the bakx as well 😂. I’m not using the heat sink as Ralph mentioned it’s unnecessary for the Thelema. A few folks have reported issues with them in discord as well. I am using a couple of the paper rings to correct the alignment though. They don’t seem to be impacting resistance.

Shit Snacks

If you have one that you would recommend let me know

Well on the larger side, I have a bubbler from fire within glass in the US that is the one I shared a video with my BAK earlier in this thread... He can do custom work if you reach out on Instagram otherwise I think the upcoming cloud connoisseur vertex should work pretty well for BAK too... These are larger bubbler pieces though, I think there will be more options and other stuff too I am going to get back into it more once I have my new WPAs but I have way too much now lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

zeus420

Hello Guys! Hope you enjoy your BAKs.
Do you guys know how i can install the DNA BAKx material file?? its because it is an Excel file. so not uploadeble up to the Mod?! wtf am i dump or do i get something wrong?

best regards
Zeus

passenger

is this thing on?
Own no DNA mod, but as far as I understand it, you need Escribe to upload the profile to your mod. Others might be more useful than me but that's how it should work.
escribe software

passenger,

zeus420

Own no DNA mod, but as far as I understand it, you need Escribe to upload the profile to your mod. Others might be more useful than me but that's how it should work.
escribe software
yeah i treid this software. the DNA100 Profile is no Problem because its an .ecig file
The DNA Material File is as .csv file.
So its not possible to upload an excel file🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

greeez

zeus420,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom