Auber Enail Discussion

EmDeemo

Pastor for the Church of Stop Coughing since 1849
Are there any other recent Auber owners, with maybe the pre v2 version of the firmware upgrade, having an issue where all their boost mode and timer settings are lost if the controller loses power/i pull the cable?

Mine wants to be on standby all the time or wont save any settings.

Anyone, Bueler?

SatanLovestoVape

Are there any other recent Auber owners, with maybe the pre v2 version of the firmware upgrade, having an issue where all their boost mode and timer settings are lost if the controller loses power/i pull the cable?

Mine wants to be on standby all the time or wont save any settings.

Anyone, Bueler?
That sounds annoying. I have not experienced this issue. I set my boost temperatures, and it saves even when it's unplugged.

LesPlenty

With the new boost mode would I be able the set the boost to 999 for 20 to 30mins then make it drop back to where it was set for an auto Dnail Halo clean?

LesPlenty,

RustyOldNail

@RustyOldNail I just noticed my recently acquired Auber controller displays HOT until it gets down to 100f.

You did that :)
HA, thought you had me......

Yeah, I mentioned this in another thread (probably the Flowerpot thread?), where LOGIC of previous behavior was being argued. I looked at the latest 300b or C Auber PDF manual and noticed a NEW setting, just for that. I assume they recalled my phone call, and added it in. I’ll be sending mine back to them for the firmware update, since I now have a 2nd PID (MaxVapor BT).

I’m surprised you haven’t memorized the entire manual by now...... :)

LesPlenty

Any answers to my question above about a 30 min burnoff cycle set as the Boost for cleaning my SiC Halo?

LesPlenty,

EmDeemo

Pastor for the Church of Stop Coughing since 1849
Any answers to my question above about a 30 min burnoff cycle set as the Boost for cleaning my SiC Halo?
Sorry mate, kept meaning to reply and kept forgetting...!

I think the answer is yes :) Hit the button and it'll shoot up to 999 for timed period, then drop back to your previous set temp. You could have another boost mode set for boost dabbing, and one boost mode set for cleaning.

If I understand you correctly, I think the answer is yes :)

LesPlenty

900 will be fine as I have tested down to 850 for a cleaning mode (help the coil last a bit longer) but settled on 900 due to the time it took to cook off any contaminants.
So just to confirm, the controller is multi-country voltage (110/220/240vac) and if I want a flat coil heater to just specify 220v for the coil if in EU/Oz (I think I might just get a @710Coils flat heater as the Auber only lools OK).
Too bad they are out of stock on their 12v kit, I am in no hurry so I might wait for their next sale and hopefully grab the 12v kit at the same time.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: 710Coils
Top Bottom