Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It just has a very short handle. I mean short like maybe 1/2 the size of a regular handle. I think @iDRINKBLEACH only made one for fun with a piece of leftover wood.

Yeah that was his own personal Atlas that he whipped together so he could have something to use at the time before production geared up, it was posted for sale on ent exchange so I would post the photos from there if they hadn't deleted the sub!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah that was his own personal Atlas that he whipped together so he could have something to use at the time before production geared up, it was posted for sale on ent exchange so I would post the photos from there if they hadn't deleted the sub!
mini-atlas.jpg

This is the only one I could find via the google cache. :-/

I looked at that listing 15 times because I don't NEED a mini Atlas, but boy it is nice. Good score.

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
What does a mini Atlas look like? What glass are you using now? I've only owned a few Dhgate pieces prior and nowadays my mainstay is the Goo Roo large inline, which works well with the Atlas. I got mine direct from them and asked for no logos and the perc holes facing down
PXL-20220504-184209307-2.jpg
As has already been mentioned, I believe it’s a one off he may have even posted a function video of a bit farther back in this thread or over on instagram. I’m only using a large grav upright bubbler as well as an inception j-hook, both with a pass-through adapter. I may spring for the new dry CC glass when he has it available
Edit: Just saw the post above, lol. Thanks! I was in the market for an injector style device so once I saw it up I hopped on it. Very happy so far:love:
:ko:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
As has already been mentioned, I believe it’s a one off he may have even posted a function video of a bit farther back in this thread or over on instagram. I’m only using a large grav upright bubbler as well as an inception j-hook, both with a pass-through adapter. I may spring for the new dry CC glass when he has it available
Edit: Just saw the post above, lol. Thanks! I was in the market for an injector style device so once I saw it up I hopped on it. Very happy so far:love:
:ko:
I’m glad a member from here snagged it up, and is enjoying it ❤️
I will be posting another heady pic in a day or so❤️
A lot of big changes coming up for me. As of May 22nd I will no longer be taking any custom pre orders except for a limited amount of custom slot that will be available when I do a drop of prebuilt units (:bowdown:lamart like drops if you will)

I will still continue pre orders on new glass products and sell glass products. I have been moving closer to wholesale line of products which will include 3 slitted handles designs , a clamshell handle, tools, and two possible PID covers will be available in 20 colors currently and be sold at an affordable price and orders will be able to be fulfilled in a week for up to hopefully 60 handles (unless more was required at a constant pace) . Currently talking to a few stores so I can match up to current products they offer. If any international frients on here know any stores that you would like to possibly start to carry these type of products let me know in a PM ❤️

TLDR- I don’t want to pay the fees to sell 420 friendly products on shopify and pay again when I open in another state- My website domain will remain mine but with the end of all preorders and the end of the order list coming up fast I will be able to dissolve my shopify account, and open Cloud Connoisseur in a new state and will need a new business license

Another note on the ending of the preorders, I want to thank every one of you for all the support, and patience I was given during these time. It really feels like Cloud Connoisseur is a publicly owned company owned majorly by FC and I love you all for that ❤️❤️❤️

To all those waiting on pending orders thank you for your continued patience and please know I’m working to get it sent out asap ❤️❤ I’m really bad at timing stuff but try my best if you have an order and would like to know you can always shoot me a message or flag me down on IG or in a thread

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Sounds good! Big things ahead...:brow::nod::cool:

Can you do a post, updating initial usage instructions maybe for new Atlas owners btw? Since the design has changed a bit...
Yes brother super exciting, it will be interesting. I will, I have Siri reminding me to update the instructions I will update it on my website and copy n paste to here, maybe see if I can get it posted to page 1 comment 1 for ease of find? I feel like stuff like that should be stickied to the first page or useful mods or updates.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
same here, but "just" for a regular Atlas:)
Has anyone tried the herborizer bowls with it? I'm in Europe and currently searching for a nice fitting bowl.
The herborizer bowls should work perfectly @beluga808 , I’ve got a couple of those on hand to try when Atlas lands.

I’m also thinking of getting some thicker injector bowls made eventually, in 18.8/14.4 (since the Chalice bowl is only available with 18.8 on both joints) because mostly my glass in 14mm.

pxl_jockey,
Reactions: beluga808

Shit Snacks

This seller might have a good option, 18 female to 14 male adapter, not sure about the quality though... This seller I know has good quality and very fast shipping, responsive to communicate by chat or message on DHgate, the one in top right, one over to the left, looks best style to use:
Screenshot-20220509-121806.png

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Has anyone tried the herborizer bowls with it?
Sure have. Using it with my Heady right now. It works great and has room for plenty of flowers and enough clearance so no scorch problems.

I have spent some time with the Heady now and it is the beast I was expecting. I got up to 14v using Prodigy. I needed all that water to make it possible. I had to pull the vape almost instantly because I could tell trouble was ahead if I did’t. So I backed down to 13 v and was doable with fast 5 seconds draw to milk the glass. It was still a lot to handle so I have ended at 12.5v and have great control and will still instantly milk the glass.

Great flavor and thick glass of milk on demand.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
WE on the other side of the ocean, will we have the opportunity to have in our hands, one of your creations? Or will we just look at them from our screens?
I believe they’re shipped internationally my man. Its defo not just for North Americans, I’m in UK and on the list. Reach out to @iDRINKBLEACH on instagram before 22 May for a custom preorder, then wait for build & delivery. Or you can chill until he starts announcing drops of unit and scoop one immediately. His post above explains all, my friend. :tup:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Sure have. Using it with my Heady right now. It works great and has room for plenty of flowers and enough clearance so no scorch problems.

I have spent some time with the Heady now and it is the beast I was expecting. I got up to 14v using Prodigy. I needed all that water to make it possible. I had to pull the vape almost instantly because I could tell trouble was ahead if I did’t. So I backed down to 13 v and was doable with fast 5 seconds draw to milk the glass. It was still a lot to handle so I have ended at 12.5v and have great control and will still instantly milk the glass.

Great flavor and thick glass of milk on demand.
I went up to around 12V after reading this 👌
WE on the other side of the ocean, will we have the opportunity to have in our hands, one of your creations? Or will we just look at them from our screens?
Recommend the wooden bowl. I got mine and the Atlas handle in olive wood
PXL-20220511-182827438-2.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
To whom it may concern, please consider this to be the most current posting of my grievances:

Wow this thread‘s been quiet lately. Like back on the second page quiet. I’m just surprised because the Halo thread always seems to be in the top ten, is it because there are more Halo users since it’s been around longer? Are all the Atlas users just too high to use a keyboard? Is a little bit of consumer hype too much to ask for?! C’mon ppl:goon:

I know I said I’d be patient and feel like I have been so far but it’s now been 21 days since I prepaid. 21 days = 3 WEEKS! I know iDB was very clear on wait times and we’re nowhere close to that but I DON’T CARE! 3 WEEKS! This is madness, I can’t be expected to wait like I agreed to. I do have other devices I can use but I want this one, now. I’m special, it’s not my fault you see, I have a sickness… plus it’s been 3 weeks! Why doesn’t iDB care about me? :(

And finally, what about this name “Atlas”? It‘s a cool name, no doubt. But my question is this, am I meant to think of the Titan holding up the heavens or a bound collection of maps? I’ve read the entire seven pages and nowhere is this discussed. It’s troubling; I like being told what to think and having shit spelled out for me with absolutely no subtleties, thank you very much. Hope I’m not coming across as a super difficult, high maintenance customer! ;)

Shit Snacks

HEADY! :haw: :bowdown:

I’m just surprised because the Halo thread always seems to be in the top ten, is it because there are more Halo users since it’s been around longer? Are all the Atlas users just too high to use a keyboard?

I'm actually always surprised how little action the Halo thread gets as well honestly, but it has more activity just because it has been out longer, yes, I think there are more of them in the wild perhaps?? But also yes, I think these vapes are just too effective, most people aren't talking about them, I could be talking about my Atlas every night because I use it pretty much that often, but it's just reliable and consistent... There's always new glass for me to talk about too lol

what about this name “Atlas”? It‘s a cool name, no doubt. But my question is this, am I meant to think of the Titan holding up the heavens or a bound collection of maps?

:rofl:it is the Titan, his power and mass within the heater of this vape, he is bringing you the clouds, holding up the heavens is right! It is also like taking you all over the world, however with out the map, map further away the more hits you take? :lmao:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Are you using the wooden bowl with an additional metal screen? Because the Glas bowl spells shit snacks If you dont with a jhook
Spills? I only have the wooden Atlas bowl and it just has a normal screen iDB included. Where would an additional screen go? Nothing makes it through the screen if that's what you were asking about

bossman,
Reactions: Zillacon

cptofnthng

Thats what i was asking. The glass holes in the chalice bowl seem too wide to use them without an additional metal screen. Im considering ordering a wooden bowl

cptofnthng,
Reactions: Zillacon
Top Bottom