Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Prodigy has landed! Quite effective cooling (dry or wet) with large volume, very unique piece!!
PXL-20220320-065639679.jpg

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Life has been super crazy for me lately with a move I’m still in the middle of, most of it is done thankfully. With all this going on I have been more distant on social media, with applying my time where it’s most needed.

I’ve started on the bodies to the newest drop, my WiFi isn’t that great where I’m at now so I haven’t been live streaming , my photo tent is still MIA in the madness too.
I was sent this jus the other day with the heady drop upon the door step https://ibb.co/ns6jjSJ
The headies are more time consuming so I will probably work around them, if the glass guy has any problems with any of them.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Hey y'all,

I want to start with I saying my whole interaction with iDB has been overwhelmingly satisfactory. I received my unit a month or so ago and it had one of the defective chambers. iFB instructed me to immediately send it back for being fixed.

100% transparent and joy to work with. I really wanted to salvage the handle b/c I watched him turn it on insta live and the grain is incredible. He pulled through and salvaged my handle!

This is my first injector style vape, and I am very impressed. It makes quick work of anything you throw at it and I can see it becoming my daily work horse.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Have any changes in assembly, components, design, etc. been made since the first production batch?
I actually just started extending the mesh screen in atlas to protect the joint from expansion and it also reduced the required volts for me from 13.1-.2 to 11.8. I’ve still been playing around but have started using this as a normal build to reduce the heat needed and protect the glass during thermal expansion.

Shit Snacks

I actually just started extending the mesh screen in atlas to protect the joint from expansion and it also reduced the required volts for me from 13.1-.2 to 11.8. I’ve still been playing around but have started using this as a normal build to reduce the heat needed and protect the glass during thermal expansion.

Oh wow I didn't realize it had you lowering your voltage that much, I'm still at around 11 or so with mine, I would be running even lower with them now it sounds like then!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
My olive wood Atlas arrived yesterday. Kept the voltage on the low side for my first bowl and was still impressed with the easy extraction, mellow vapor quality and well-rounded effects. I'll start at 11.7 today and see how it handles, as it were.

The draw resistance paired with the Gooroo large inline is very good for the larger hits I prefer.

We're still getting acquainted obviously; I just wanted to report my positive first impression and thank @iDRINKBLEACH for the great vape and excellent communication throughout.

Oh and thanks to @Shit Snacks for recommending the wooden bowl: works great with just a scoop or two and looks even better (the Dhgate dropdown was his suggestion as well).

CIVILIZED
PXL-20220426-180006757-2.jpg

coolbreeze

My olive wood Atlas arrived yesterday. Kept the voltage on the low side for my first bowl and was still impressed with the easy extraction, mellow vapor quality and well-rounded effects. I'll start at 11.7 today and see how it handles, as it were.

The draw resistance paired with the Gooroo large inline is very good for the larger hits I prefer.

We're still getting acquainted obviously; I just wanted to report my positive first impression and thank @iDRINKBLEACH for the great vape and excellent communication throughout.

Oh and thanks to @Shit Snacks for recommending the wooden bowl: works great with just a scoop or two and looks even better (the Dhgate dropdown was his suggestion as well).

CIVILIZED
PXL-20220426-180006757-2.jpg
Man, what a gorgeous set! I've seen Shit Snacks' setups with that bowl and I know it's probably not as huge as it looks, but man it goes so nice with these larger pieces. That's gonna be flavor city on the W-hook!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Man, what a gorgeous set! I've seen Shit Snacks' setups with that bowl and I know it's probably not as huge as it looks, but man it goes so nice with these larger pieces. That's gonna be flavor city on the W-hook!
I hadn't thought of that!

The handle and bowl did (ahem) turn out great, yeah. The olive wood feels nice too. I was gonna go spalted tamarind like Easywider and/or Sour Dream but there weren't any viable pieces left.

I like the performance even better now at 11.6V

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah mine is a little bigger because it also has the bypass carb plug, I am getting one without that in a different wood matching my next Halo (so keep an eye on that thread in the coming weeks too!) Yeah it's such a shame there are delays on the w hook (aka Prophet) because of China lockdowns, but we will experience the glory eventually!! Glad you're enjoying @bossman

coolbreeze

Haha yeah mine is a little bigger because it also has the bypass carb plug, I am getting one without that in a different wood matching my next Halo (so keep an eye on that thread in the coming weeks too!) Yeah it's such a shame there are delays on the w hook (aka Prophet) because of China lockdowns, but we will experience the glory eventually!! Glad you're enjoying @bossman
That thing is so awesome. I'd love to set that on top some wild ceramic hookah!

Shit Snacks

That thing is so awesome. I'd love to set that on top some wild ceramic hookah!

I actually posted in the Collyland thread some little ceramic bongs that the Curated Flame has for sale now:
This is a little off topic, but relevant for ceramic bong enthusiasts, this shop in Pittsburgh called the Curated Flame has some smaller ceramic bongs with glass down stem available now... Very responsive to message and order through Instagram, owner is a great dude who will hook you up!
Screenshot-20220426-113806.png

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
alright, this Atlas vape really pisses me off because I deffo do not need another vape but then I didn’t know iBD was making such intriguing devices. Cue emotional turmoil!

My VAS is primarily controlled by digging the hardcore plug-ins and avoiding the portables section. I often need sledgehammer medication levels and those devices don’t happen nearly as often as a new portable hits the market.

Now after being away from the scene, I come back to find TWO heavy hitters that happen to be designed by 2 fave FC members?! FML, guess I’m getting a couple plug-ins in 2022 since it would be horrible manners not to. FML

coolbreeze

alright, this Atlas vape really pisses me off because I deffo do not need another vape but then I didn’t know iBD was making such intriguing devices. Cue emotional turmoil!

My VAS is primarily controlled by digging the hardcore plug-ins and avoiding the portables section. I often need sledgehammer medication levels and those devices don’t happen nearly as often as a new portable hits the market.

Now after being away from the scene, I come back to find TWO heavy hitters that happen to be designed by 2 fave FC members?! FML, guess I’m getting a couple plug-ins in 2022 since it would be horrible manners not to. FML
These are so awesome. I couldn't decide between them. I'm totally intrigued with the electric Sand Castle, too. So much creativity amongst FCers.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

The Heady Atlas is here and ready for whatever you throw at it. I was surprised by the weight,lots and lots of weight. Holy cow this thing is heavy Compared to a regular Atlas. Solid as a rock and fit and finish second to none. I started at 10v and quickly ended up at 12 and still going. I won’t have a chance to test again until tomorrow and looking forward to pushing it to 14 or so. I was testing with some high moisture Gelato and the first hit was flavor to the max.The next 2 hits were all milk as the extra moisture was gone. The draw is very open compared to a regular Atlas and I really like that they are so different. Hope you all enjoy the Heady as much as I do. Another one of a kind @iDRINKBLEACH Cloud Connoisseur stunning device.

coolbreeze

The Heady Atlas is here and ready for whatever you throw at it. I was surprised by the weight,lots and lots of weight. Holy cow this thing is heavy Compared to a regular Atlas. Solid as a rock and fit and finish second to none. I started at 10v and quickly ended up at 12 and still going. I won’t have a chance to test again until tomorrow and looking forward to pushing it to 14 or so. I was testing with some high moisture Gelato and the first hit was flavor to the max.The next 2 hits were all milk as the extra moisture was gone. The draw is very open compared to a regular Atlas and I really like that they are so different. Hope you all enjoy the Heady as much as I do. Another one of a kind @iDRINKBLEACH Cloud Connoisseur stunning device.
So frikkin gorgeous! Enjoy that one for all of us!

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
I’ve been using one of these beautiful devices for a couple weeks now. A mini one I picked up off Reddit before the sub bit the bullet (:rip:). It’s been holding up beautifully. It slaps me as hard as my vapbong and that’s all I can really ask for, although the gorgeous looks are a huge factor in my enjoyment as well. I haven’t had glass acquisition syndrome in a while…. but this thing has me looking at some new additions to the arsenal :science:

jasp3r

Just plugged my Atlas in today after a month or two of it not being in the rotation in favor of the flowerpot, but damn.

This device really surprises me every time I use it. It's gonna stay on the desk for now. Love the tasty signature, can taste way more than flowerpot which is to be expect given glass vs metal

Maybe tomorrow, I'll dig out my Halo and give it a run!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I’ve been using one of these beautiful devices for a couple weeks now. A mini one I picked up off Reddit before the sub bit the bullet (:rip:). It’s been holding up beautifully. It slaps me as hard as my vapbong and that’s all I can really ask for, although the gorgeous looks are a huge factor in my enjoyment as well. I haven’t had glass acquisition syndrome in a while…. but this thing has me looking at some new additions to the arsenal :science:

What does a mini Atlas look like? What glass are you using now? I've only owned a few Dhgate pieces prior and nowadays my mainstay is the Goo Roo large inline, which works well with the Atlas. I got mine direct from them and asked for no logos and the perc holes facing down
PXL-20220504-184209307-2.jpg

Top Bottom