Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

stonedmallone

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF

Patiently waiting for more reviews...

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
So here is my current Atlas setup. It was very good on the GooRoo oil barrel,but it is beyond great on my rbr. The draw resistance of the Atlas pairs perfectly with it and you can slow sip to big clouds. It smooths out the roughness of the rbr pull and all flows great. I run mostly at 10.2 and 10.8 as a max. This leaves a lotsa volts for people to play with. I salute anyone who hits this puppy at 12 volts. If you run past 12 well you just might be “ the ONE” cause that’s superhuman territory. I have never had a hot spot or scorch. I finish a bowl without getting to the bad popcorn taste. I have most of the new ball vapes from the last couple months releases and the Atlas was one of two that surprised me in a good way. I ordered a Heady cause I wouldn’t want to be Atlasless. I took scissors to a silicon mat and made the holder in the photo. Works a treat as they say. When I can’t decide on a vape the Atlas is my go to. I’m using now sooooooo ibedone.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So here is my current Atlas setup. It was very good on the GooRoo oil barrel,but it is beyond great on my rbr. The draw resistance of the Atlas pairs perfectly with it and you can slow sip to big clouds. It smooths out the roughness of the rbr pull and all flows great. I run mostly at 10.2 and 10.8 as a max. This leaves a lotsa volts for people to play with. I salute anyone who hits this puppy at 12 volts. If you run past 12 well you just might be “ the ONE” cause that’s superhuman territory. I have never had a hot spot or scorch. I finish a bowl without getting to the bad popcorn taste. I have most of the new ball vapes from the last couple months releases and the Atlas was one of two that surprised me in a good way. I ordered a Heady cause I wouldn’t want to be Atlasless. I took scissors to a silicon mat and made the holder in the photo. Works a treat as they say. When I can’t decide on a vape the Atlas is my go to. I’m using now sooooooo ibedone.
Heck yeah. I was looking at these for a holder but I haven’t gotten around to testing it. I love wood, but the safety of silicone is undeniable 756C9250-D323-4509-AD3B-E118870DDCC3.jpeg64AF9962-E3FA-48D2-8B83-8848166E70E1.jpeg
Honestly looks perfect doesn’t it? A spot for halo head or for atlas to lay across.

I can’t wait to hear more from more people publicly what their thoughts are. That’s good stuff, daddy’s candy if you will.
wolf of wall street leo GIF

edit- I run mine at 12.7-13.3 lately. Usually at 1.925 amps is what I have actually been going off of.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Nice @Kudzu407 you even got the purple ATM that I will have eventually as well! I recently got a little RBR from another seller that I will have to try with herbs but wouldn't have thought to here... That also looks like a very nice bowl you have there!

Yeah my first hit at 12.5 was nuts, just utter nonsense how quick and thick the vapor was... I am just using 11.1v for now, a good middle temp I think, I can go light or dark with it if I want, depending on the load and the bowl and the draw...

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper

Nice @Kudzu407 you even got the purple ATM that I will have eventually as well! I recently got a little RBR from another seller that I will have to try with herbs but wouldn't have thought to here... That also looks like a very nice bowl you have there!

Yeah my first hit at 12.5 was nuts, just utter nonsense how quick and thick the vapor was... I am just using 11.1v for now, a good middle temp I think, I can go light or dark with it if I want, depending on the load and the bowl and the draw...
That little purple ATM does it’s job well. I don’t have many glass pieces so I try the rbr with most and seems the ones with some restricted draws do best for me. I always seem to run at lower volts a lot of people and amazed how far some can go.That bowl is from my Musa and is a favorite 👍

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Hey guys! Been getting whooped up by shopify since the store opened and we are currently down and deemed high risk for Shopify’s guidelines. Hoping it won’t take too long to fix.

also I had my first purchased product have a chamber fail. Got a crack at the airport. This is the first and only chamber fail besides when testing colored chambers. It just so happen to be Troys at vapezones FML 🤦‍♀️. All good he told me last night/ this morning. I should have the replacement out tomorrow. Any one who knows me know I hate disappointing my customers because that’s disappointing my frients. Any thing that needs to be replaced will always automatically go to the top of the list and done right away.

Side note- I got the grand total on my shipping quote for all my glass. Sadly I’m going to need to increase Prodigy by $15 and glass bowls by $5. When I’m done being upset at shopify I will adjust it. I switched my shipping from epacket to avoid shipping on a boat and possibly getting lost right now with everything going on with that situation or taking months to receive. This decreases the shipping time by a ton but increased the shipping cost by three times the amount 🤮 In the next couple days I will open up for pre order special on Prodigy. I don’t think they will last very long same with the bowls that I will have for sale , because I feel like it’s going to be that way I have already secured the nearest spot for the next order and it seem that will be March by time I can get another order again.

Oh yeah huge shout out to @VGOODIEZ for being the man and helping the wife and I with all the bullshit we didn’t know this man has to deal with to do what he does. We do it because we love it that’s for sure ❤️

Shit Snacks

Nice! Yeah I bought the glass elev8r bowl from you with the regular one for these, tried to use it with my Halo a while ago and immediately discovered it was way too shallow to be useful at all (Halo sticks out a little further and practically touches that screen empty), have not tried yet with my Atlas but I can't imagine it works too well? Seems like you got good hits though so I don't know maybe I should try again with mine, I just really don't like elev8r bowls here unfortunately... Why did they make that glass honeycomb screen so high up?? I mostly use my TAG 18 to 14, which works the best for smaller bowls, and I'm doing okay with my qaroma bowl, but really cannot wait for the cloud connoisseur chalice instead! Oh and by the way it seems like you set it down in a female glass afterwards? It's supposed to be kept upright (hence the stands), but I'm sure you know and that was only temporary :tup:

Last edited:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Nice! Yeah I bought the glass elev8r bowl from you with the regular one for these, tried to use it with my Halo a while ago and immediately discovered it was way too shallow to be useful at all (Halo sticks out a little further and practically touches that screen empty), have not tried yet with my Atlas but I can't imagine it works too well? Seems like you got good hits though so I don't know maybe I should try again with mine, I just really don't like elev8r bowls here unfortunately... Why did they make that glass honeycomb screen so high up?? I mostly use my TAG 18 to 14, which works the best for smaller bowls, and I'm doing okay with my qaroma bowl, but really cannot wait for the cloud connoisseur chalice instead! Oh and by the way it seems like you set it down in a female glass afterwards? It's supposed to be kept upright (hence the stands), but I'm sure you know and that was only temporary :tup:
Haha yep. Here's another try. I was storing it cold in the stand and saw a picture on Reddit with someone set up like that so I thought I'd try it. Here is round two with leaving it upright and off the glass stand.

Ripstar

MoltenTiger

Love the style here, a slyme heady vape would be amazing to me... so dreamy. The dichrome fumed piece sure was super nice. Good to see some actual glass art featuring here!

The DC barrel jack could be nicely adapted to USB-C PD for portable use with a powerbank and trigger board.

Keen to see how this evolves.

Shit Snacks

Going to be pretty insane with the heady, larger glass mass shape, more room for more pearls as well, wanting to use it just for the beauty!

I am still just using my Atlas, and portables during the day, but going to bring Halo back out again soon... Very excited because I finally got a screen set well in my 18 mm TAG bowl, had to put a backwards old RBT rimless screen wedged in, so I could then wedge in a 3/4 inch screen slightly concaved, perfect stable fit:
PXL_20211221_072604683.jpg
...and the bowl beneath the female joint is pretty massive, really nice for careless loading, no tamp needed, great for coarse ground it seems...

Gdash

Has anyone received their unit from when the website launched??
He just finished a batch . Someone asked on the 420VZ discord which orders were going out and he said orders 11-20. I'm pretty sure 11-20 were orders he took prior to the website launch. Don't know exactly but sounds like he will be starting on those orders soon if he hasn't already. He seems to be pretty busy and has been on IG live showing some lathe work so he is def working on them.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Website is in about 2-3 weeks. I just got over a big quality control issue but have. This is the last drop before headies drop and shopify orders start then too.
So I am a 2-3 weeks behind collectively since October. I have been gaining a lot of momentum though. With just releasing that drop a few days ago and am already about 45% of the way through it to the heady batch after today. So I’m really starting to gain momentum after that whole recent mess.
Again, thank you for every one’s patience while I was dealing with problems that needed to be fixed to continue moving forward.
I will continue to live stream as much as I can, I don’t live stream any of the prepping and some other parts that have some boring monotonous processes to them. I’m doing 25-26 on IG today with a few injector bowls.
The way the list goes is up to 32, after that it’s a group of headies with a shopify order or two mixed in with that group then all orders placed on shopify . The headies are being made now, was suppose to be earlier but life happened to my glass guy for a bit and I had him on the ropes for chambers especially with the quality control issue, he is just now getting in front of all my glass orders and working ahead of my orders just by a bit.

Oh yeah update on the webstore. We are officially biting the bullet and filled out the paperwork to become a full blown legitimate online smoke shop. Tired of hiding behind loose wording and dipping and dodging high risk wording. Not sure on how long this process will take but vgoodiez was right when he told me it’s just something I will have to do if I want to do it right.

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Well looky what we have here.Atlas on a Chalice on a Prodigy. Yessir all Cloud Connoisseur top to bottom. Had a chance to try out last night and it’s one sweet rig.Chalice loaded gives me 3 large hits and done.Very even roast and I usually stir once per bowl.I had about 22 ounces of water in the Prodigy.Effortless pull with the Atlas and cool vapor. This baby holds so much vapor it’s hard for me to clear but I’ll keep trying! It has a carb which I have plugged with a Maple Burl plug. It will hold more water for sure and I’ll try 27 ounces today.Lotsa cooling and flavors still come thru when the Atlas is below 10 volts. I usually never run the Atlas over 10 volts. With the Prodigy I was up to 10.6 and still very comfortable.I may be able to go to 11 and that’s a big deal for me. Prodigy does it’s job with cooling spikes on the down stem and the mouthpiece. She stands just under 11 inches tall and is absolutely perfect for my use. Fits in the hand nicely. I clean any glass I use daily and Prodigy is easy to clean also.
If you haven’t checked out the wood upgrades yet,lotsa choices down that rabbit hole. Stained woods and wood/ acrylic combos that look fantastic.Put your brain to work and come up with something unique. Looking forward to putting a couple pounds of water in Prodigy tonite and giving the Halo a run. Thanks @iDRINKBLEACH for the fantastic gear.Already Gear of the Year in my book.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Well looky what we have here.Atlas on a Chalice on a Prodigy. Yessir all Cloud Connoisseur top to bottom. Had a chance to try out last night and it’s one sweet rig.Chalice loaded gives me 3 large hits and done.Very even roast and I usually stir once per bowl.I had about 22 ounces of water in the Prodigy.Effortless pull with the Atlas and cool vapor. This baby holds so much vapor it’s hard for me to clear but I’ll keep trying! It has a carb which I have plugged with a Maple Burl plug. It will hold more water for sure and I’ll try 27 ounces today.Lotsa cooling and flavors still come thru when the Atlas is below 10 volts. I usually never run the Atlas over 10 volts. With the Prodigy I was up to 10.6 and still very comfortable.I may be able to go to 11 and that’s a big deal for me. Prodigy does it’s job with cooling spikes on the down stem and the mouthpiece. She stands just under 11 inches tall and is absolutely perfect for my use. Fits in the hand nicely. I clean any glass I use daily and Prodigy is easy to clean also.
If you haven’t checked out the wood upgrades yet,lotsa choices down that rabbit hole. Stained woods and wood/ acrylic combos that look fantastic.Put your brain to work and come up with something unique. Looking forward to putting a couple pounds of water in Prodigy tonite and giving the Halo a run. Thanks @iDRINKBLEACH for the fantastic gear.Already Gear of the Year in my book.
Nice looking combo! I have no interest in that moonshine jug of a bubbler though. What's the upside of vaping with 20 to 30oz of water? Is it just cheaper to make than something with a heavy glass base? It just seems like a waste of water to me so my only guess was that the extra weight was useful somehow.

Top Bottom