Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

Weedaholic

My new lathe will be here Monday! So until then here is a sneak peak at the new heady design. I will do pictures when I can make a handle for it ❤️ Website should be up sometime next week.
Cloud-Connoisseur.com
That is just stunning looking. A work of art more like.
Congrats bro on a beautiful looking vape.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Thank you guys ❤️ I really dig this one and besides one minor change I’m really happy with it. I can not wait to get the wood for this. It’s going to be a head to toe jaw dropper. Big plans to show off what we be available to headies, I have a deal worked out with one of my favorite vendors for woods. He will combine multiple woods and or dye and stabilize peoples woods. Pretty much make the perfect blanks for Cloud Connoisseur customers and will send directly to me. He doesn’t have insane species like amboyna burl but he’s pretty fn amazing.
hopefully will have second head to show this weekend. Another artist another style. I had one artist say the joints were too difficult to what he normally does so I’ll be poking around for another artist
Happy Halloween!

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Jobillo Atlas is one fine looking vape and was quite surprising. Love my Halo but this….this is very Herbo- esk. Very consistent with a huge sweet spot.This one should satisfy a lotsa folks. Just like my Herborizer this baby seems to get the most out of a bowl. It is the consistent hits of cool thick vapor that never seems too hot and after a couple hits the bowl is still very green flower. How did it make so much vapor and change the flower so little? Seems to give a couple extra hits per bowl. Reaching for this one a lot. Really looking forward to the Heady version. Thanks @iDRINKBLEACH and Cloud Connoisseur.Awesome vape!👍

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Jobillo Atlas is one fine looking vape and was quite surprising. Love my Halo but this….this is very Herbo- esk. Very consistent with a huge sweet spot.This one should satisfy a lotsa folks. Just like my Herborizer this baby seems to get the most out of a bowl. It is the consistent hits of cool thick vapor that never seems too hot and after a couple hits the bowl is still very green flower. How did it make so much vapor and change the flower so little? Seems to give a couple extra hits per bowl. Reaching for this one a lot. Really looking forward to the Heady version. Thanks @iDRINKBLEACH and Cloud Connoisseur.Awesome vape!👍
Thank you brother. I absolutely love the atlas heater. I’m excited to see what every one picks out and how it all goes together. I’m currently out of town, I brought some work with me I will start on Monday have a couple vapes and a bunch of FP gear to finish up and onto a ton of heaters so I don’t fall behind or waste time. Learning a lot of stuff related to the online stores and running our business, and quick books. All is needed to move forward in the direction I see myself in a year. ❤️

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Damn. You make it hard to choose. That was impressive!
Thank you bro, she don’t play around that’s for sure ❤️ Just did a photo dump on my IG of a bunch of work I finished up since getting back home from the holidays 🥰 going to open back open for halo and atlas orders tomorrow I just need to get some stuff done in the shop then some computer work and figure out where I think my list stands as it is now with heady batch worked into it

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker

That buck booster I have in there over heats like that. I just got it and was playing with it. I now have my older one in there until I get some more time to play with it .FB6B2D8C-F010-43DA-B416-A78C3216E39F.jpeg
Couple female dc jacks on the side.
Its getting pretty late here so I’ll keep it short. My website will be up tomorrow finally at 10 am central time. Thank you so much every body ❤️

edit- lmao, too tired. Cloud-connoisseur.com

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Wooo!! Awesome congratulations on the launch. Do you have an idea when the glass bowls go live?
4 weeks I should have bowls and rigs. Considering doing a preorder on prodigy at slightly cheaper. I feel like they are going to go out of stock pretty fast so it would help the turn around for second batch of them. Thank you bro ❤️❤️❤️

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ruby Atlas is here! Special coolabah burl (thanks @MikeRotchHertz!!) handle that had cracks filled with red glitter resin, hardly noticeable in your hands, just some slight sparkle and more contrast to the piece, really lovely, dense hardwood handle, great feel and heft to it compared to my blue mahoe Halo... Its warming up right now at 12.5 volts for the 30-minute burn-in/off and then I will go to town!

PXL_20211211_213315717.jpg
PXL_20211211_213327261.jpg
PXL_20211211_214022091.jpg

I got a stand with it, but I need to figure it out haha so for now I'm just doing this with my bandit bowl balls (hoping to make my own ceramic stand for it someday...) Sorry for the quality of these photos, obviously his were much better:
Screenshot_20211208-203541.pngScreenshot_20211208-203518.pngScreenshot_20211205-221614.pngScreenshot_20211205-221548.png

nothing

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Awesome, yeah great to get more action going in here, and after my first round with it, I'm pretty fucked up to say the least :ko: to say a bit more, the flavor and the density is insane, to be honest I don't use my Halo on the high end, but I like low end long heat soak hits, can get a hotspot scorch often if I'm not careful, here it is super easy to control at different levels (I started at 12.5 then down to 12 then down to 11.5 then down to 11 and 10.5) for even extraction, particularly at 11 and 11.5 it was great to take long thick hits without issue, this was all with a qaroma bowl and more herb than I normally would load in a TAG bowl I use with Halo, although I tried that as well at 10.5, finer grind, crushed it with smooth even extraction, such dense exhale I was floored, almost literally lol mass mass mass mass

stonedmallone

Awesome, yeah great to get more action going in here, and after my first round with it, I'm pretty fucked up to say the least :ko: to say a bit more, the flavor and the density is insane, to be honest I don't use my Halo on the high end, but I like low end long heat soak hits, can get a hotspot scorch often if I'm not careful, here it is super easy to control at different levels (I started at 12.5 then down to 12 then down to 11.5 then down to 11 and 10.5) for even extraction, particularly at 11 and 11.5 it was great to take long thick hits without issue, this was all with a qaroma bowl and more herb than I normally would load in a TAG bowl I use with Halo, although I tried that as well at 10.5, finer grind, crushed it with smooth even extraction, such dense exhale I was floored, almost literally lol mass mass mass mass
Nickelodeon Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Ripstar

Ruby Atlas is here! Special coolabah burl (thanks @MikeRotchHertz!!) handle that had cracks filled with red glitter resin, hardly noticeable in your hands, just some slight sparkle and more contrast to the piece, really lovely, dense hardwood handle, great feel and heft to it compared to my blue mahoe Halo... Its warming up right now at 12.5 volts for the 30-minute burn-in/off and then I will go to town!

View attachment 15163
View attachment 15164
View attachment 15165

I got a stand with it, but I need to figure it out haha so for now I'm just doing this with my bandit bowl balls (hoping to make my own ceramic stand for it someday...) Sorry for the quality of these photos, obviously his were much better:
View attachment 15166View attachment 15167View attachment 15168View attachment 15169
Andy Samberg Yes GIF by The Lonely Island

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I saw a posting for these in /r/entexchange and was blown away to find one hit the used market......until I realized it was posted by our very own @iDRINKBLEACH
Haha yeah I’m going on a purge. Had suitcases up boxed up glass and vapes that just don’t get the love they should, and now I’m down to 3 used heaters one is in my new personal vape I was playing with and filling with epoxy 5B3D9632-5DCA-4619-B9D5-DC602CC2A3E2.jpegB194E15C-C4D9-494D-B652-1D7A780317D8.jpeg
I got a vapbong I’m going to post up here. I just didn’t have time to cross post. I got some other stuff I dug out a lot more suitecases I need to add on also. Got some wooden handles that could be used as underdog stems if people wanna pay the shipping and snag them up I’ll post those too I’d rather them get used then sit in my wood boneyard, always makes me feel bad wasting wood that worked so hard to grow lol.

Top Bottom