Atlas by Cloud Connoisseur (iDB)

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Just realized there’s separate pages for the atlas and halo, I have to say I’ve been so disappointed in the lack of heady glass and vaping crossovers, even the rigs most vapor heavy people are using is Chinaglass instead of the sweet sweet heady work that’s out there, super stoked to see a vape maker appreciate the finer side of things
Thank you. I can’t tell you how excited I am to see a heady vape, bowl and rig all matching. 🥲
I am currently getting a bowl made to check out how it does with halo and atlas. I believe it will match the new heady chamber that’s being made except all the joints will be clear. I can’t offer these bowls at market price but offer as an upgrade and sell backups.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I need my heady.... So, I just got the Halo and the Atlas today... and It has been a great day but I'm about to crash soon. Both of these values were really outstanding vapes. In the several hours that we used them today Halo really won me over with its lower temperature. fast heat-up time, and great flavor. I think after dialed in I may be able to achieve the same with atlas but I will post tomorrow. I also got some handles and tools and I have to say all of the work is simply outstanding. Tomorrow I'll post some od my own thoughts and pics.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I need my heady.... So, I just got the Halo and the Atlas today... and It has been a great day but I'm about to crash soon. Both of these values were really outstanding vapes. In the several hours that we used them today Halo really won me over with its lower temperature. fast heat-up time, and great flavor. I think after dialed in I may be able to achieve the same with atlas but I will post tomorrow. I also got some handles and tools and I have to say all of the work is simply outstanding. Tomorrow I'll post some od my own thoughts and pics.
I’m excited for you to get to play with the atlas more, it is my preferred I think… they are both good . The halo in the production model has an added mass in there also. I think by around 50% for ruby with the same ammount of mesh.
Heck yeah guys we made it in in the released section ❤️❤️❤️
Red Sox Sport GIF by MLB

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
How would I swap to ruby? I'll try it now. I was too wasted from testing these beastes and comparing them with others yesterday. They are definitely top performers. Combusted a few times with Halo and Atlas is really slow to heat though, what exact power supply should I be using 1-12 Volt or a 1-24? Vapbong or Underdog?

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
How would I swap to ruby? I'll try it now. I was too wasted from testing these beastes and comparing them with others yesterday. They are definitely top performers. Combusted a few times with Halo and Atlas is really slow to heat though, what exact power supply should I be using 1-12 Volt or a 1-24? Vapbong or Underdog?
atlas just pull the screen off and empty boro and when your filling up with ruby hold the rod center until the ruby holds its still. I ran both low enough for underdog Vvps, but the atlas has the capability of using the 24v and going up to 24v definitely never necessary. For temps I use pretty hot heats. Hot enough that the halo can combust on me if it heat soaks too long, running it at 9.05v with 13.05 watts . I hit the bowl with nothing in it to clean the screen and get that extra heat soak off there so you don’t combust the atlas I ran at 11v but I ran with a buck booster too. I believe I run halo hotter than most. For reference all my vapes I run at 420-430 degrees all session style heaters not on demand.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
I'll be back at it again tonight, apparently, I played with the new toys to much yesterday, I'm a bit run down today. It was a bit like an early Chanukah yesterday, and I can't not try everything LOL. Tonight I will only use the Atlas and Halo and post more detail. I'm going to give a shot changing the atlas to rubies but I think I'll try it stock a few more days first.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Hoping to have current batch done this weekend. Plan to be open for next batch at a time I haven’t decided on Oct 8th. First come first serve. I will message some people from the list that had been waiting for a bit. To be honest the list is hard to go through and round up enough for a full batch at one time. If you were added to the list and are still interested please message me I must have given up on the list before your name came up.

SquirrelMaster

Heady atlas WILL be assembled tomorrow. Heaters are in another town 2 hours away ❤️
Hell yeah!

Do you have a few different glass/wood combos or one style for now? Cocobolo with the same swirl as the current but in red/orange/yellow (maybe some white?) would look fantastic. At least it does in my mind. I may have asked/mentioned that before but my excitement is getting the best of me right now :lol:.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Hell yeah!

Do you have a few different glass/wood combos or one style for now? Cocobolo with the same swirl as the current but in red/orange/yellow (maybe some white?) would look fantastic. At least it does in my mind. I may have asked/mentioned that before but my excitement is getting the best of me right now :lol:.
The headies to make sure every one is pretty happy I think is going to be a bit of a process. I’ve asked him what colors he has and he has a good ammount and is willing to order if it makes sense. Im not sure how pricing vs colors will go with a big batch where they are the same styles just different color combos. He charges mainly off labor like I do so I’m hopeful to actually make these custom work and be able to offer color combos of a limited amount of colors. Wood choice id like to offer wood of choice with a base price covering certain woods like bloodwood, padauk, purpleheart then for more exotic woods i will charge you what I pay for it so people can choose the woods they would like. Like my custom handles how it’s a bit more tailored to what the customer prefers. This is the plan and nothing is set in stone but I figure if we’re already making a beautiful vape we might as well go all the way. Currently looking up crushed opal also. So where I usually put my cuts in the front and back of most my handles instead of just cuts we could do some crushed opal bands.

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
The Atlas is an amazing vape. we actually spent a decent amount of time with it last night and it is just a beast. At about 10 it needs about 10-15 minutes to heat soak, but then you just give one slow pull to get the flower warm as well, and you can pull at really any speed you like, over and over again, and it has never-ending insanely huge clouds, great flavor though, and not too harsh. I have a bit of a cold so for me it wasn't a great night for me to be inhaling a ton of vapor, but my girlfriend was feeling the effects very quickly and she normally has a very high tolerance. I definitely will be getting a heady as soon as I can. This is a really great vape that is on par with some of the highest-end vapes, but it's got the charm and beauty of the artesian build work from IDB, The Heady will be out of this world. I can't wait for mine!

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Finally got it up and running and I love it. The restriction is amazing IMO while open it still keeps up very well. I did notice that it is able to achieve lower temp hits consistently without going cold because of its mass. The top of the head stays cool to the touch it is pretty similar to the way the halo acts when it’s heated how almost all the heat is towards the 18mm injector. I’m super happy with it ❤️❤️❤️

edit**** next heady won’t have saw cuts it will have holes blown through instead to preserve the design

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Hey every one. The current batch is nearing the wrap up phase I have been planning on how I want to go forward with my ordering process and trying to segue into the next orders better . To be honest I don’t like the batch method, this was the first time trying it and I don’t think it’s for me. This Sunday at 7 central I will be opening for orders and switching back to commission based list with my handles and accessories included in the list. I will have ETA for first order Sunday before I open for orders. I am dropping buckeye from the lineup due to its source ability. I am adding two different species and removing buckeye I will have more info on that tomorrow night. The price on the kit went up by $10 to get better quality. With atlas I am now offering a ruby upgrade at $60 for 13-14 grams.

There were some people waiting for me to open and I said I would reach back out to. Tomorrow night I will really try to reach out to you and touch base with you. Please reach out to me if any of you see this. Thank you every one for this opportunity. I really mean it. I fn love this shit and I’m glad to be able to make stuff for this community.
Sunday before I open I will have an eta estimate for first order I take that day.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
The atlas just the vape is $255. The kit is $285 that including a 18mm female to 14mm male bowl, and a 24v Vvps. All atlas will come with a stand it is nothing special and subject to change. In the airpath there is the SS ceramic heater and boro. In the actually heating chamber there are the connecting wires , the leads, to the heater. All wiring is out of the airpath.I am offering a ruby upgrade for atlas at $60 for 13-14 grams of ruby to replace the boro.

Woods that are being used are
Ebony
olive wood
Camphor Burl -*using for atlas mainly, camphor has an oil that is mentholated that goes away, I could not smell or taste it with an atlas but with heater covers being so close to air ports it could become noticeable, I will try myself at some point because man it’s so beautiful*
Jobillo- And Cocobolo
Edit- Padauk.

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I will not be accepting orders after the weekend. Also will not be accepting add ons to orders and any new order after the weekend will be a new order when I am accepting orders or products I already have released. I am putting a gap in the list to prepare for a new product launch that I will segue into from all orders I have now. I will be accepting orders on halos and regular atlas mid December early Jan.
Thank you every one for all the support I have received. My lathe is currently down but I have a new one ordered and shipping right away and will be back up next week with a new motor to have a backup lathe ready from now on. Definitely going to have big news next week and I will update as the process continues ❤️❤️❤️ I have a few pictures I need to post to these threads and my IG sometime today ❤️❤️❤️

Top Bottom