• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Athlete Vaporists?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I should have mentioned that my current main out-and-about vaporizer for biking/hiking/skiing and just wandering around in my beloved wild and high and wickedly windy alpine zones is the Fury 2. Small size, very rapid heating, decent cooling, and dosing capsules make reloading a quick cinch in any weather.

Here it is on the edge of the massive glacial cirque Great Gulf with the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th highest mountains in northeast North America looming, Lapland rosebay flowers in the foreground.
I hope they pay U?
I’m not rich like some.
I bought a SOLO when I retired at 52
At 60 it hasn’t died?
I had some other’s!
However the SOLO was basic and tasted decent?
I’m more into my plug-ins?
Road trips I use a converter!

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I hope they pay U?
I’m not rich like some.
I bought a SOLO when I retired at 52
At 60 it hasn’t died?
I had some other’s!
However the SOLO was basic and tasted decent?
I’m more into my plug-ins?
Road trips I use a converter!
"I hope they pay U" LOL! I wrote about the F2 because I'd mentioned my VapCap in the previous comment, but more because I thought it might be helpful to other lovers of vigorous outdoor recreation and wild places in search of a small efficient vape.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
"I hope they pay U" LOL! I wrote about the F2 because I'd mentioned my VapCap in the previous comment, but more because I thought it might be helpful to other lovers of vigorous outdoor recreation and wild places in search of a small efficient vape.
Please forgive my rude snarky remark’s !

When I’m MEDICATED I BEHAVE POORLY!

No harm,
No foul?

Helios

Ski season is approaching us here in da Ice Coast, and trying to figure out which portable will work best?
so far I have used a VC (no Bueno unless in car at lunch breaks) Grasshopper is ok when it feels like working, I tried a friends pax, next.. IQ was ok on the lift, used the fury last year the battery just didn't cut it up da mountain, was charging more than it was used. most battery powered suffer in cold climates so keeping a vape close to body temps is the way with most 1850 units. if anyone else can chime on their own personal experience on da slopes I would love to hear it.

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Please forgive my rude snarky remark’s !

When I’m MEDICATED I BEHAVE POORLY!

No harm,
No foul?
No harm, no foul!
That's why, though I'm a daily stoner, I never get high at work, while repairing my camera gear, etc. and especially not before family or critical social stuff. Too much chance for me to make a stupid joke and get myself in trouble.

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
Ski season is approaching us here in da Ice Coast, and trying to figure out which portable will work best?
so far I have used a VC (no Bueno unless in car at lunch breaks) Grasshopper is ok when it feels like working, I tried a friends pax, next.. IQ was ok on the lift, used the fury last year the battery just didn't cut it up da mountain, was charging more than it was used. most battery powered suffer in cold climates so keeping a vape close to body temps is the way with most 1850 units. if anyone else can chime on their own personal experience on da slopes I would love to hear it.
The Pax 3 would be a good choice, mainly because of the quick heat up and size.It can be a good 2 person session vape. Get yourself an odor eater case though, and keep it in your inside chest pocket. Oh and get a key ring stash for ground bud.
Starting to see slush and sleet at lower elevations.heh,heh.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No harm, no foul!
That's why, though I'm a daily stoner, I never get high at work, while repairing my camera gear, etc. and especially not before family or critical social stuff. Too much chance for me to make a stupid joke and get myself in trouble.
30 days in the hole = humble pie

I’m in da multi-verse!

Da kUSH by the ocean breeze is not terrible really!
2-morrow is spinning MEDICATED (need da workout)
When I ski I just burn a joint?
If I had to vape I most likely SOLO it!

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
I swim a couple km's, 3 times a week and thoroughly enjoy a vape before my workout. Love the zone I get into.
The water is such a crazy medium to work out in. 'just the right amount of resistance on my joints.

I went for a workout swim high for the first time ever I think recently. As with you, I really enjoyed it. I could feel each muscle as I aimed for perfect form rather than speed. The resistance really does feel amazing. :D

Helios

The Pax 3 would be a good choice, mainly because of the quick heat up and size.It can be a good 2 person session vape. Get yourself an odor eater case though, and keep it in your inside chest pocket. Oh and get a key ring stash for ground bud.
Starting to see slush and sleet at lower elevations.heh,heh.

I'll keep the pax 3 in mind, honestly for me the best results came from just hanging in my car during brekky or lunch breaks for 15 minute sessions with a VC or even the IQ then hit the lifts again, the grasshopper believe it or not I seemed to favor best on the slopes. I don't mind the smell, lately everyone on the lift line smell like bud! VT just got a mini dump. Speaking of I think I'm gonna Demo ski's this season, not gonna splash cash on new stix $$.

Last edited:

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
VT just got a mini dump. Speaking of I think I'm gonna Demo ski's this season, not gonna splash cash on new stix $$.
Good move. Ski suppliers are asking for an arm/ leg for new products. Honestly, all I need is a ski with traditional camber and width. A 2 or 3 yr old set is fine.Can't wait! More sea level slush in BC today. Bring it.

breiter_fighter

Hello,
if someone is interested in BJJ, Luta Livre or Grappling in general, i highly recommend you to watch this video.
The link goes to youtube. I am not really a fan of vice media, but this video is very interesting. Someday i will come over the sea to get the first prize :D

So long, Have a nice day/night

Edit: The name of the video is "High Rollers" and it is about a BJJ Tournament where the competitors compete High against each other. This is exactly how i roll :rofl:

Last edited:

proceeds_the_weedian

Hello,
if someone is interested in BJJ, Luta Livre or Grappling in general, i highly recommend you to watch this video.
The link goes to youtube. I am not really a fan of vice media, but this video is very interesting. Someday i will come over the sea to get the first prize :D

Edit: The name of the video is "High Rollers" and it is about a BJJ Tournament where the competitors compete High against each other. This is exactly how i roll :rofl:

Nice:)
Both Jeff Glover and Eddie Bravo have had a huuuuge amount of influence on me as a grappler. Glover's fluidity and grace is like a high level surfer or a dancer or something. He makes it look effortless.
Eddie is a mad genius,his way of systematizing no-gi BJJ never ceases to amaze me.

Both these legends advocate rolling stoned. Sound advice,IME. Eddie especially always got so much shit for this,nice to see more and more grapplers,fighters and athletes in general coming out of the stoner closet.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Hello,

I loved the tournament's vibe. It was soooooooooo cool to watch competitors get buzzed together before their match. It looked like everyone was taking their bouts seriously without the usual pre-bout hyperactivity but I wish there were more vaping and less combustion. Seibo Shen (VapeXHale/EVO) is a good ambassador in this area.

I trained when Dinosaurs and loin cloths were standard gear. It was a huge no-no to use cannabis when training and was actually considered disrespectful. Didn't stop me from training high when I felt the urge and during those training sessions where the goal was to break you down it was a HUGE help. Sure wish they had tournaments like that in my day.

breiter_fighter

@His_Highness i really appreciate your stories about back in the days. Must be a cool time with the loin clothes. Today everbody is in synthetics. I would really like to find a "natural" rashguard.

To the tournament: Would be cool if there is a starting class for vaporist. If this happens i will come over the sea for sure.:rockon:

In my team it is an unwritten rule to don't step on the mat under influence of any drug. But my trainer and mates all knows about my use of cannabis and they don't consider it as disrespectful. But it is more that it is tolerated and not open discussed. I think living in an illegal state plays also a part in this. I also don't know many grapplers, which are rolling high, or at least nobody talks about it open.

But for me beeing beeing high while rolling helps a lot. I think even my mates like it when i am high because i am more relaxed. For example when someone put a lot pressure on me and plays very aggressive it helps me to keep cool and calm and go on with my game. Sober i would maybe also start beeing aggressive or hectic and start to make mistakes.
I also try out more stuff and search for new ways, if i realize that i am rolling into a dead-end street.

@proceeds_the_weedian yaman, to watch Jeff Glover rolling is really pleasuring for my eyes. He is like water (my friend) :p

One last thing: Alkohol or stuff like coke is really a big no-go on the mat. This is my opinion and i think most of the grapplers/fighters sharing this opinion (luckily).

Enjoy live, keep on rollin' :rofl:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@His_Highness i really appreciate your stories about back in the days. Must be a cool time with the loin clothes. Today everbody is in synthetics. I would really like to find a "natural" rashguard.

To the tournament: Would be cool if there is a starting class for vaporist. If this happens i will come over the sea for sure.:rockon:

In my team it is an unwritten rule to don't step on the mat under influence of any drug. But my trainer and mates all knows about my use of cannabis and they don't consider it as disrespectful. But it is more that it is tolerated and not open discussed. I think living in an illegal state plays also a part in this. I also don't know many grapplers, which are rolling high, or at least nobody talks about it open.

But for me beeing beeing high while rolling helps a lot. I think even my mates like it when i am high because i am more relaxed. For example when someone put a lot pressure on me and plays very aggressive it helps me to keep cool and calm and go on with my game. Sober i would maybe also start beeing aggressive or hectic and start to make mistakes.
I also try out more stuff and search for new ways, if i realize that i am rolling into a dead-end street.

@proceeds_the_weedian yaman, to watch Jeff Glover rolling is really pleasuring for my eyes. He is like water (my friend) :p

One last thing: Alkohol or stuff like coke is really a big no-go on the mat. This is my opinion and i think most of the grapplers/fighters sharing this opinion (luckily).

Enjoy live, keep on rollin' :rofl:
I love sports!
CANNABIS & SURF HUGE WAVES = LIFE CIVILIZED
GOLF & CANNABIS = BIRDIE CIVILIZATION
CYCLING & CANNABIS = ESOTERIC CIVILIZATION
SKIING & CANNABIS = MOUNTAIN CIVILIZATION

BOATING = BREAK OUT ANOTHER $1,000?

SPORTS R COOL & CANNABIS makes them COOLER!

Cuthbert J Twillie

Senior High
I'm turning 67 in a few days. Until about 4 years ago I was an avid long distance swimmer. I wouldn't get my suit wet for less than a mile. I usually swam three times a week, but if I was training I'd swim two-a-days never more than 4 miles a day. I started (crawl stroke) at age 17 on and used weed from 18 on.
One never interfered with the other.
I was never tremendously fast, just half fast, seriously a 24 minute mile was my best.

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
I'm turning 67 in a few days. Until about 4 years ago I was an avid long distance swimmer. I wouldn't get my suit wet for less than a mile. I usually swam three times a week, but if I was training I'd swim two-a-days never more than 4 miles a day. I started (crawl stroke) at age 17 on and used weed from 18 on.
One never interfered with the other.
I was never tremendously fast, just half fast, seriously a 24 minute mile was my best.
My cannabis use doesn't interfere with swimming either. In fact, it puts me in a state where I can seemingly swim for hours.

I love sports!
CANNABIS & SURF HUGE WAVES = LIFE CIVILIZED
GOLF & CANNABIS = BIRDIE CIVILIZATION
CYCLING & CANNABIS = ESOTERIC CIVILIZATION
SKIING & CANNABIS = MOUNTAIN CIVILIZATION

BOATING = BREAK OUT ANOTHER $1,000?

SPORTS R COOL & CANNABIS makes them COOLER!
Skiing yup.
Boating in saltwater I need my brain clear.
Golfing and cannabis can work.My focus gets better .

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Skiing yup.
Boating in saltwater I need my brain clear.
Golfing and cannabis can work.My focus gets better .
My golf partner carried a bong around the GOLF Course.
Between holes he took a rip.

He always shot low scores?

CANNABIS is good 4 some SPORTS!

SKIING = between run’s on lift
SURFING = 6 GORILLA sized fingers B-4 SURF
CYCLING = B-4 ride
Other sports I played with water only Because I was a young gun I did not know?

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I stopped playing golf all together after I killed a goose on one outing and severely hurt one in another. Yes, me and my group were getting high as we played but it wasn't getting high that caused the bird's damage...it was not getting high enough. I'm talking about getting the ball high enough.

I couldn't loft a ball with the driver so all my tee shots are line drive goose seeking missiles. The first time it happened we thought it was a fluke because that line drive caught the goose perfectly in the neck and broke it. The second time it happened another line drive caught a goose in the side. It flopped over to the ground and was bleeding through it's mouth. Considering how bad I was I'm surprised I didn't take out more of them. Glad I never bought clubs of my own.

Sorry about not being CIVILIZED :lol:

Cuthbert J Twillie

Senior High
Oh no, I believe I've misrepresented myself. I never swam high. I've tried it and I'm too relaxed to be competitive.

On the other hand I've found that good weed slows the volleyball down (I'm talking pass-set-spike style volleyball). I thought being high was a big advantage in volleyball.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh no, I believe I've misrepresented myself. I never swam high. I've tried it and I'm too relaxed to be competitive.

On the other hand I've found that good weed slows the volleyball down (I'm talking pass-set-spike style volleyball). I thought being high was a big advantage in volleyball.
MARK TWAIN is your avatar?
My brother swims out 2 C unstoned around a rock with pelicans shiting on it!
In da 70’s he stole some da THAI STICKS I had hidden in da closet!

HYPOCRISY!

Last edited:
Top Bottom