Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I was right once today woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo:nod:.
gro think of it this way NYers have to get up and go so they start earlier then you won't forget maybe?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: grokit

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
NO NO NO...you've got it all wrong.
You folks on the East Coast should wait until 11pm your time before even trying :cool:
Those of us on the Left Coast would sure appreciate it! :lol:

edit:
Oh no, I can't post again or I'll "ruin" my Message Count!

grokit

well-worn member
Yeah that's probably it Dreamerr.
You've got a good point too Sinclue!

Fuck the longitude, I don't even know what hemisphere I'm in half the time :freak:

grokit,
Reactions: Dreamerr

smokie

Well now I have had two pre sale emails! One for today and one for tomorrow. Looks like I'm still gonna miss out as the hours they have chosen really inconvenient for us in uk! Again so frustrated with way this has been dealt with. Can't believe it's so difficult to get a company to take money!

smokie,
Reactions: salivape

Vapnoob

Nubile Vaporist
Well now I have had two pre sale emails! One for today and one for tomorrow. Looks like I'm still gonna miss out as the hours they have chosen really inconvenient for us in uk! Again so frustrated with way this has been dealt with. Can't believe it's so difficult to get a company to take money!
You should go through a vendor such as GotVape or EZVapes. I don't know how much stock they are getting, but DV will be shipping out to distributors same time as they will be shipping for direct sales. I preordered with GV back in april. When my ascent ships I will have a ego style ecig,grinder,wipes,water adapter, and some ejuice. All from the preorder.

Tic Toc, Tic Toc

Vapnoob,
Reactions: Juankk

vape4health

"Thank you to the FC community for all of your input into the final designs and accessories!"
And no emails, leaves a sour taste, I'll probably still HAVE to get one though.

vape4health,

Herbal Ant

Well someone can have my spot today, seeing as I have yet to receive even 1 measly PM for my gd VB 2.0, I hate being broke, this world is fucked. I just can't believe how much fucking money the president makes in a year for fucking up our country and the rest of us get shit on.

OF

Well someone can have my spot today, seeing as I have yet to receive even 1 measly PM for my gd VB 2.0, I hate being broke, this world is fucked. I just can't believe how much fucking money the president makes in a year for fucking up our country and the rest of us get shit on.

Sorry you're having trouble, but understand how you don't want to support a company you don't think is supporting you. That's how it's supposed to work in Capitalism, consumers 'vote with their wallets'.

Sadly I think you've nailed it nationally. The guy who promised us better isn't hearing you (or me, or others 'feeling the heat'), or even listening...... Then again, he better than anyone knows what's going on.

Better luck with your next vape.

Regards.

OF

OF,

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
If you want vape companies to stop behaving this way, the solution is simple:

1. Do NOT pre-order, pre-register, or pre ANYTHING.
2. If a company constantly breaks their promises, doesn't email you, etc. DEMAND A REFUND!

If you don't do these things, vape companies will not change their practices. OF is right: withdrawing your money is the only language some of these companies understand. Customers are NOT a loan company to finance vape manufacturers.

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.

Poopman525

I too pre-registered fairly early and have not received an email, but I'm not really that upset. The thing that annoys me is that it seems that most people that got the email have already pre-ordered their ascent from a different vendor and site. That's really quite annoying to me, especially because I've been following since the pre-sale thread. No hard feelings I suppose, hopefully I'll be able to purchase one today/tomorrow.

grokit

well-worn member
Would it be permissible to start a pool regarding precisely what time DaVinci's servers will go down later today?

I could donate a lightly-used Atmos Raw knockoff as a prize :D

evanaquinn

If you've received this email, it is because you are on the pre-registration list for the Ascent by DaVinci. Once we know product is on the way, you will receive an additional email at this address, announcing the on sale time and a code for your Free Gift with purchase. Note that demand may exceed supply, so registrants will be notified in the order received.

This was the last email I received, and I am pretty sure I pre registered as soon as the registration opened. Am I missing something here?

Sorry if this gets flagged, I'm not sure where else to ask though!

evanaquinn,

2 Paces

From what DaVinci said, it sounds like they are receiving their Acents in batches. So now they are sending out batches of e-mails to the people on the pre-register list (in the order people pre-registered) to coincide with the availability as they receive them.

I don't think you are missing anything. The last e-mail I received was the same as yours. I believe that just means that we are on the list, but they haven't received enough units to get to our names on the list and send us a 'you can buy it' e-mail. We don't know how many they are getting, how quickly they are getting them, or how many people are on the list.

brewer

Hi all,

Sorry, I've fell off the face of the earth for a while but was doing some intensive traveling for work and pleasure as we've been waiting for these units to arrive. I can say that this launch has been a mess and I really wish it would have been smoother for all of us, some controllable and some out of my hands- definite learning experience. But all in all...we're finally getting there.

So, with that being said, I'm up to date on the thread and sorry that some of you feel slighted by the presale. We've tried to keep you guys informed as much as possible. The presale email was meant only for its recipients...or I just would have posted it here and FB. There are limited batches coming in daily and we will start shipping to our customers on 7.29. No one else has units yet and we plan to take care of our preregisters first, as stated.

If anyone feels there were missed, don't call customer service, PM me directly and I'll make sure it is taken care of.

We will do our best to filter and check each corresponding registered email address.

We will be shipping to US distribution by mid August and those units will go to ground retailers specifically. No other web retailers besides GotVape and Toronto Vaporizer have been approved to receive units at this time. So timing is unsure for them...

I'm just going to be glad when this presale/limited release mess is over and we can get back to talking about important things...like vaporizers. Cheers all, now let's get this ball rolling!

Glad the product is ready for sale, so good luck cranking 'em out! I got an EZ Vape pre-order, so feel free to send them some :)

brewer,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
The pre-sale emails are going out in BATCHES.

There is NO mass email to EVERYONE, rather each of us gets an individual email based upon your group.

Groups are being assigned based upon when you signed-up. (I know everyone *thinks* they were the first to sign up, but that is just not realistic.)

Each group is assigned a specific (different) earliest day/time to purchase.

If you haven't gotten your email yet, don't worry... Only two groups have been notified so far.

(Also: If you get a duplicate email for another group, also don't worry. Just pick the earliest day you were assigned. Or latest. I don't care. Just don't be a jerk and pick both. :) :p :D )

KCVO.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I thought for sure I was one of the first to pre register because I did it before they even made an announcement about it and I was STILL like number 415 so even if u think u registered really early you may be further down that list than you think.

Medical Mark

It's all good DV will take care of it in the way they see fit, there going out on a lim trying to get this unit to pre-registered customers.
There swamped and very busy, they will be sending out emails according to the order which you registered and batches of ascents that come in each day.
I don't think anyone needs to worry about being forgotten. Its a tall order but it will be fulfilled as they move through the list.
I'm not worried I'm just excited and anxious to get mine, be patient and I've DV space and time after all this is a special situation to get a vape before anyone else including venders.
So be patient and let them do there thing. It will get done and everyone will be happy and vaping soon enough.

Enjoy everyone, I know I will, medical mark

Medical Mark

This was supposed to be private and people need to wait and be patient those that recieved a email to order Wensday are n that batch of ascents those that got a email for Thursday are in the next batch and so and so and so on.
So don't get discouraged just wait and they will come.
Know one is forgotten this is there wensday(batches)thursday(batches, ..... Please support DV there working hard to get everyone vaping.lol
Medical mark

Medical Mark

I think my stealth model black will be very sleek and very discrete and my burl wood ascent for those nights out on the town with the misses my suits will go nice with that one, high society lol
Got a 14 mm u, and a straight 14 mm adaptor on my list.
Can't wait to have them in my hands.
Today is a great day,can't wait to receive my ascents in a week or so after placing my order tonight.
I can't wait, can you?
Medical mark

Medical Mark,
Reactions: Shrike
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom