Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Rick said:
Time to also announce that Blisssville is also carrying CRZs on their website. Ariel of Blisssville is very much into Aromatherapy in a serious way. She plans to add some very special Aroma concoctions to her Zap offerings. Our thanks to all who made this possible. http://www.blisssville.com/index.php?cPath=61&osCsid=05ier2oags22j44o2e1dvn7h52

Wow, you have laid down some serious tracks Rick, the Zaptrain has made a major stop dropping off goodies to the great folks at Blisssville!! I am so happy for you and look forward to more great destinations along the zaptrain express!

Conratulations!!!

Ed's TnT,

THCMuscle

I wont go into details, I'll save that for the review, But WOW!! I fucking-love-this-thing.

THCMuscle,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Not only to Canada chib, but they ship internationally... :cool:

Went on their site and they already have some CRZ's up for grabs.

momofthegoons,

chib

Kush please
It just arrived! 6 days, That's a new record for anything I've ordered online!
Looks BEAUTIFUL and exactly what I wanted.
Thanks Rick!

Just curious as to what everyone AVB turns out as in the new ceramic rock zaps. I get about 5 decent sized vape hits then i'm unable to get anymore, It leaves a bit of green in the bud but its yellow for the most part. I've only had it on for 2 hours, I'm not sure if mine needs to 'break in' more yet.

chib,

THCMuscle

chib said:
Just curious as to what everyone AVB turns out as in the new ceramic rock zaps. I just got mine today and get about 5 decent sized vape hits then i'm unable to get anymore, It leaves a bit of green in the bud but its yellow for the most part. I've only had it on for 2 hours, I'm not sure if mine needs to 'break in' more yet.

I have noticed this as well. I have only been using 1/5th-full stems so far and I get 2 very tasty thick rips and it's pretty much done. My abv has been very green/yellow. Not dark at all. I am very impressed by this, I would expect to see dark abv for how thick of hits I get and how insanely high I get from such a tiny amount of herb.

THCMuscle,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
chib, I don't think it's a break in matter as this happens to me too sometimes. I'll get about 5 hits and think the stem is cashed. But, often I put it down before blowing it out. And, much to my surprise, there's more hits left in it when I try again a bit later. Don't know why it happens like this. Seems like the stem full needs to cool down or something to produce vapor again. So, I've gotten into the habit of setting it down for a bit and re-trying it before blowing out the abv. Nine times out of ten the above will happen.

That said, the dryness of your material can also really have an effect on how many hits you get. I had some fairly fresh herb and used it and found I wasn't getting as many hits off a stem as I thought I should. Dried it out overnight and found I got many more hits in a row.

momofthegoons,

chib

Kush please
That's true, I was high after the first 2 stems, I just kept hitting it because I figured I'd be able to brown the weed eventually lol :lol:

And perhaps It may lose some heat after 5-6 hits, This is a possibility with it being such a small heating element compared to Q which I'm used to. I'll try setting it down for a minute or so after I feel I cannot accumulate a satisfying toke.

chib,

Vitolo

Vaporist
and...
when you finish those stems... do not suck hard.. or inhale fast...
I describe the hit technique as.. "leaning back on the stem, with your lungs"...
just pull a long slow breath as fast as the stem will allow without effort... and you will be surprised at the amount of vapor!

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Exactly! I describe it as sipping a thick milkshake. Slow and steady. When you inhale too quickly or hard it really compacts the herb.

The other thing you can do if you are getting a lot of green in your abv is blow it out, crumble, and refill your stem.

And, we know that the first clue that a stem isn't cashed is if the herb "plug" doesn't come out easily.

momofthegoons,

chib

Kush please
Ah finally getting some good tokes, I find that breathing through my nose while inhaling deeply but slowly enables me to get satisfying tokes. When I am packing the bowl I simply inhale through the tube and brush off the tip with my finger, more could be packed but I feel this way theres more airflow hitting the erb.

My AVB is now yellow/light brown. Little to no green left in my weed.
This makes me a happy camper :cool:

chib,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Good to hear chib. These vapes can take a little patience to get mastered. But once you've got it, it's like riding a bike. :D

momofthegoons,

chib

Kush please
Wow, getting better and better at this quite quickly. I can see why so many people have switched over to this thing, I vape 1/3 the amount I was and I'm finding the vapor always tastes good without fear of going 'too far'. I've accumulated around 30 grams of AVB (about $200 in bud) in a months time of having my Q, Just do the math to find out how much this thing is going to save me If I vape 1/3 the amount as I normally would.

Thanks again Rick! :)

Special thanks to Vito & Mom for all your efforts in this thread, without you guys I wouldn't have even considered this purchase.

Finally, A piece of purple kush next to my new best friend :)
No camera tricks, that's a big piece of kush :p

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

chib,

mundi

disarmonia
Hey Rick, I don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but for the past couple of days at least it's been impossible to select multiple accessories. The type of form you used (those "bubbles") aren't for multiple selections ("ctrl" is a windows function), try using check boxes. Would love to get the car charger AND the short stem. ;) :)

mundi,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Tell you what mundi...if the form isn't working, just shoot Rick an email.

edit to add: Had to let the dog in. :) I wanted to add that I had one of those "magic" stems today, which I thought was funny after our stem talk lately. I had a stem that I had put down yesterday, thinking it was cashed, but hadn't blown it out yet. The tip was pretty dark. Looked done. Today I picked it up and warmed it to blow out the plug. Thought, what the heck and took a hit, and another.... 5 in total! Put it down again, and would you believe I just got 2 more hits off it? Crazy shit! :lol:

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
mundi, I just sent you an Email. I'm only going to be around for a short while...........

Rick,

sharkvszombie299

got my original zap about 3 weeks before the rockzap was announced hahaha while that was a bit of a dissapointment this OG zap is fucking great. By far the most efficent vape ive purchased and with the OG style i feel like its only getting better as time goes on. This thing has taken some nice drops off the table and its still kickin. The hits from this model are so nice and the clouds have convinced alot of my friends to explore vaporization Im so glad i invested in a zap and i know it wont be long before i pull the trigger on a rockzap and my OG can retire to the bedroom.

sharkvszombie299,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Loving that attitude sharkvszombie299. :lol: I still use all my OG Zaps. Even my first one which is the older version. Love them all. I find that I use the older models as my morning vapes, and my CRZ comes out in the afternoon and evening. Some of the brass units I use for aromatherapy all day long. ;)

momofthegoons,

Rick

Zapman
mundi
Thank you for the suggestion. While waiting for a return Email from you, I went in and changed the option, per your suggestion. Works great and I will get to them all shortly. One product at a time to fix but easy to do and quick.
I love it, another thing off the 'fix it' list.

Rick,

THCMuscle

THCMuscles Review of the Ceramic RockZap "CRZ"

First off, thanks again to Rick for such great service, quick replies, and even tossing a few goodies in my box.

My RZ arived very well packaged, with tons of packing peanuts PLUS multi-layer bubble wrap around the RZ itself. As many people have mentioned, this thing is much smaller than I had imagined. Its even sexier then in the photos I saw on the site.

This vape definitely has a little learning curve, but its very small. My first few stems I was inhaling a bit too hard, though I was getting decent vapor, taste and DEFINITELY feeling it, I was only lightly yellowing my herb. On stem #4 I had the complete hang of it. I still have yet to even load up a full stem because this thing gets me so medicated on so little. A 1/4-1/3 of a stem full gives me either 1 gigantic lung full of thick vapor, or 3-4 very nice flavorful moderate hits. This thing absolutely nukes your weed for all its worth in no time flat. When its done its done. This is not to say that it heavily browns your weed, which it doesnt. It simply extracts all its going to extract in a very short period of time. I love this aspect. I don't need multiple stems loaded, I dont even need 1 full stem! One 1/2 stem full gets me 3 very thick flavorful hits and gets me remarkably high.

I will say that this vape has the best vapor flavor I have yet experienced. Its so rich, thick and tasty when drawing slowly. Especially the first draw, its pure heaven.

Its hard to describe something in heavy detail when its so simple and so effective. I'm absolutely thrilled with this vape and feel bad for having dismissed the concept of a log vape for so long. The RZ fits my at-home needs perfectly. You could say that I am giddy over this vape :D :D

Here are some pictures of my beautiful RZ, I will put a video up soon.

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

THCMuscle,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Not any more Seek. Blisssville is now selling them here

They sell internationally. ;)

edit to add - you beat me to it Albert! Good morning! :lol:

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom