Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Vitolo

Vaporist
momofthegoons said:
Vito, I've actually seen this already.....
thx mom
And now I say we each load our favorite stem... come on.. admit it.. we all have one that just "tastes best".
And lets all do a pull (non Zap owners join in).
Lets all do one big pull on our units, in the honor of this review forum. We are the guardians of the truth!

That may have sounded corny, but it is fact. You guys.... have righted many wrongs, that I directly know of, and likely more that I don't. When Bad crap hits the market.. we dont just bark.... we bite.
Abusive Vape makers, Beware!

Vitolo,

the ob

all good in the hood.
just wanted to stop by and say hello. It has been a minute since I have been able to hang out here. Running a business can take up a lot of your time. I hope you are all well.

special hi to mom, lwien and rick!

I am going to try to stop by more often.

I have been doing my part in selling these wonderful vapes.

the ob,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Mom,
From the looks of your cartoons in you signatures, it looks like you have some new toys since I was here last.....

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
the ob said:
Mom,
From the looks of your cartoons in you signatures, it looks like you have some new toys since I was here last.....
;)

I've been doing my best to live up to my "vapor accessory addict" status. I've got my sights set on one more Zap too.... :lol:

momofthegoons,

the ob

all good in the hood.
momofthegoons said:
the ob said:
Mom,
;)

I've been doing my best to live up to my "vapor accessory addict" status. I've got my sights set on one more Zap too.... :lol:

which one?

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Something with a lot of burl. I've wanted one since I first set my sights on the Zap. I'm very happy with the 3 I have; but I really want one full of burl; something unique. I do love that pretty wood! So, when the right piece of wood comes along........ ;)

Really ob.....I've just been trying to catch up with that Mahoe you got..... you see.....our little contest never ended for me.... :lol: Who's obsessive?!? :p

momofthegoons,

the ob

all good in the hood.
your not the only one.....:) I still have to post pics of that badboy. actually I just noticed a little crack developing in her. I need to figure out a way to stop it from getting bigger.

the ob,

sharkvszombie299

now that im done reading through the thread i have been checking my e-mail like crazy hoping for that shipping confirmation lol. soon enough.......p.s there arent enough zap specific videos on youtube. i plan on changing that when i get mine.

sharkvszombie299,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Email confirmation received: Order Sent
:brow: Now to attempt to remain calm, until........

trainanimwel.gif

Mundane Universe ZAPVILLE

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
sharkvszombie299 said:
My zap shipped today as well !! must contain self........ :o
My friend... then it is fate, that we wait together...
Pull up a seat over here by me, while we watch down that track!
Cartoon_train2int.gif

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Vito and Shark, I can feel that excitement from here! :lol: Great graphics Vito. :D

Agent, so glad to see you are enjoying your Zap.

momofthegoons,

return2heaven

hi all, i decided to pick up another zap and was wondering what the difference is between the cherry and intense walnut zaps, do they perform the same? does the "intense" in the walnut mean anything besides the way it looks? the one i have is myrtlewood and i absolutely love it. apologies if this has been discussed already but this thread is just too big! thanks

return2heaven,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
There can be some slight temperature differences between the different woods, but even in the same wood species, different Zaps can run at different temps. It depends on the density of each individual piece. So, it really comes down to what you prefer aesthetically. And the intense in the walnut describes the grain, not the function. ;)

momofthegoons,

sharkvszombie299

it comes today....this wait is killing me, im always one of the last stops for the usps package guy....he normally doesnt get to my house till about 6 hahaha

sharkvszombie299,

Vitolo

Vaporist
OK....
I got a 3 stem holder of Curly Blond Myrtle, that as you can see matches my Curly Blond MyrtleZap perfectly, right down to the eye.
Photoon2011-06-27at13312.jpg

Then I got a Dark Walnut Zap and a matching single stem holder in the same. The single stem golder can act as an Aroma Flower holder during Zapping!
Photoon2011-06-27at1330.jpg

The Walnut is thirsty, and drinks the ZaPolish, as I rub it in. I am letting it heat up now, so I can massage it better and get her glowing.(speaking of glowing, this will be my bedside unit.. no light in front!)
Another fine match.
I will do a vid of the Zap package in a few minutes!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom