Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
AGBeer said:
ZOMFG! What do you know?! I come home for lunch today and what is sitting on my doorstep? You guessed it!

I snatched it and sat in my car as I opened the package. Very nicely packed, everything included and protected nicely. The diffuser bowl is very very beautiful and just effin cool (Thank you Pat) Upon first glance at my MZ, my heart kinda dropped a bit as it looked a little 'plain'. I drove out of my driveway on the way to my buddies, and decided to take a little closer look on the drive. Hmmmm... Maybe not so 'plain' after all. The grain pattern looks kinda groovy, I am imagining it when some of the rings get a little darker. Got to my buddies house and waited for it to heat up long enough to test it out - very nice hits. Although it was rushed, Im sure I can do much better when I have time to sit and enjoy it slowly etc... Well, after a couple of stems (which trashed me BTW) I started looking at the complexity of this grain now. Holy wow, it was then when I realized how incredibly beautiful this vape really is. The grains almost looked holographic in the light. "PLAIN" is the absolute LAST thing I would call this vape (I almost feel ashamed for not seeing how detailed this thing was at first!) The wax smells great (cant wait to wax it for the first time!!)

Ill be sure to post some pics up here as soon as I can! Im supah dupah excited and pleased with this entire experience!
Today is a good day :)

THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH RICK!
Congrats! Welcome to the MZ Owners Association! (Pay your dues to me.)

MoeOnTheMoon,

vape4health

I just got my hot plug today , I'll try it out tonight .

Thank you Rick that was faster then expected .

vape4health,

FEAR420

Great....Im still fucking waiting. How'd yours come AGB? UPS,USPS,FedEx,DHL??
Funny how you got yours & Im still waiting for mine after we just discussed this last night.

Ok,just got info from Rick. Theyre coming VIA USPS. According to my tracking info,it'll be here tomorrow since the NYC post office is SOOOO EFFICIENT. :rolleyes:

FEAR420,

aero18

vaporist
FEAR420 said:
Ok,just got info from Rick. Theyre coming VIA USPS. According to my tracking info,it'll be here tomorrow since the NYC post office is SOOOO EFFICIENT. :rolleyes:
Seattle is close to Oregon... yet I still don't have mine! I think we can both complain about the efficiency of our postal offices.. haha, we do live in highly populated cities though. :lol:

aero18,

Ash

vaporist
I think he was just saying not to let the whole weight of the MZ be supported on the stem like that. Too much stress on the heat-port weld. Should be fine if you hold it, though.

Ash,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
FEAR420 said:
Great....Im still fucking waiting. How'd yours come AGB? UPS,USPS,FedEx,DHL??
Funny how you got yours & Im still waiting for mine after we just discussed this last night.

Damn brah, Im sorry that the USPS is suck up where you live. I honestly didnt expect it to be here for at least a few more days. Im just pleased as punch that its here! Its a beaut! Rick wasnt joking!

Hold out in the patience dept F420, its worth the wait and besides you have other toys to keep you occupied for at least one more night :)

AGBeer,

Rick

Zapman
FEAR420
I told you guys Monday OR Tuesday. Have some patience now. Geeees, not much of a wait at all considering how long some people wait for other products. Hang in there, it will be worth the wait as I recall.

I also want to remind everyone that EVERY piece is not spectacular. Some are very nice but do not quite match the finest we have seen here on occasion.

Actually, the USPS does pretty good or very good. You will recall these all were shipped Saturday. AGBeer is on the opposite side of the country from us. UPS cannot do that, especially considering he also got a 13.5 volt and the package was extra heavy. Not bad I say.
aero18
You have a secondary mail receiver as indicated by your address. Usually that will delay delivery by a day. As I recall you asked for one similar to MoeOnTheMoons. We came close but that too was not a "spectacular" piece, as I recall, and neither was Moes.

Rick,

FEAR420

Rick said:
FEAR420
I told you guys Monday OR Tuesday. Have some patience now. Geeees, not much of a wait at all considering how long some people wait for other products. Hang in there, it will be worth the wait as I recall.

I also want to remind everyone that EVERY piece is not spectacular. Some are very nice but do not quite match the finest we have seen here on occasion.

Actually, the USPS does pretty good or very good. You will recall these all were shipped Saturday. AGBeer is on the opposite side of the country from us. UPS cannot do that, especially considering he also got a 13.5 volt and the package was extra heavy. Not bad I say.
Oh Im not mad at you or anything...USPS ALWAYS screws up my deliveries. This one was routed wrong. It shouldve came through the Bronx,instead its in Manhattan... :/

FEAR420,

flyhoneywarehouse

Happycamper said:
mnmlh said:
jofroxp said:
So this is day two of the MZ. It feels like its getting easier to draw on as time goes on..sometimes I'd get 5-6 real good hits, and then sometimes i'd get 1-2 hits and nothing after...Wondering if anyone had any tips in mind...
How finely ground is your herb, and how dry? Sounds like bigger pieces are blocking airflow on some loads vs. others. If you tap out the stem, usually the front part falls out and then look at the material behind it - it shouldn't be fresh looking obviously.
I find even tiny teeny weeny stems cut up finely (because i cut up with sharp scissors only these days) effect the hits i get from the bowl imo. (which they may not effect other vaporizers as much)
i agree with this 100%. Pure shake hits kick my ass!

flyhoneywarehouse,

aero18

vaporist
Rick said:
aero18
You have a secondary mail receiver as indicated by your address. Usually that will delay delivery by a day. As I recall you asked for one similar to MoeOnTheMoons. We came close but that too was not a "spectacular" piece, as I recall, and neither was Moes.
That's fine Rick, it is what I had asked for. I requested that because I wanted a 'light' version similar to his since I thought the rest were considered primo's.

I didn't know that we could request cooler ones without paying more... the website isn't too clear. :/

You also said, "Everybody gets a special beauty this week" so I had a hope of getting something special after I had ordered. I guess I'm the odd man out who doesn't get a special beauty... :|

Thanks for the info Rick and thanks to the Zap lady for the email. Apparently the MZ had been delivered it just is getting sorted out at my university. I'll have it tomorrow.

I'll take some pictures when I do.

EDIT: Even though it isn't one of the 'special' ones, this thing ROCKS! Much smaller than I had imagined. Applying the ZAPolish as we speak! Smells like honey and lavender.... MMMM! Pictures will come soon, probably after classes around dinner. THANKS RICK! It is perfectly shaped too!!! :D

EDIT2: Rick, this wood is gorgeous. Applying the zapolish made me really appreciate the nuances of the wood.

aero18,

mnmlh

I guess I will post pics of mine as well. The grain is subtle and appreciable. It has a 3D look to it, which is hard to explain, but somebody else remarked on it, so I will too.

mnmlh,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
K, pics will be posted here in a sec. I just got home and Ill grab the camera :)

*EDIT* Here they come! Just snapped a few! Time to host em!
*EDIT EDIT* Friggin Photobucket is being slow... They are a coming! (These pics look awesome too!)
*EDIT EDIT EDIT* HERE THEY ARE!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!

CIMG0425-1.jpg

CIMG0428.jpg

CIMG0435.jpg

CIMG0439.jpg

CIMG0440.jpg

AGBeer,

Rick

Zapman
AGBeer
You got the Christmas tree Zap!
We sent many more out that day. One of them is "chocolate ripple". Wonder if that one will show up?
God, am I fucked up right now. Too much "ol Ezra" godam booze, it'll get ya every time..

Zap on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Rick said:
AGBeer
You got the Christmas tree Zap!
We sent many more out that day. One of them is "chocolate ripple". Wonder if that one will show up?
God, am I fucked up right now. Too much "ol Ezra" godam booze, it'll get ya every time..

Zap on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha I totally didnt catch that in the design of the Zap but I now see it! That rocks man!
It rocks even more now that I think Ive got the draw teq down :)
This thing rocks!

Oh yeah Fear420 said he has some Zap pr0n coming here in a bit :brow:

AGBeer,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
Wow, that one's got a really nice look to it! Nice, AGBeer!
Mine is getting darker as I "wax it".

There are 2 things I love about it:
1) It works great. I always get great hits and no combustion, every time!
2) I love that it looks like an aromatherapy thing. My wife still doesn't know what it is, other than that. We have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy re mj, here, though I expect that to change in time. But for now, as far as anyone knows, it's "just an oil diffuser".

When she's not around I hook up my bong, and yesterday I bought an "adaptor" that goes inside my 14mm GonG and makes it easy to connect a tube between my bong and my MZ. Pictures will follow in a day or three.

MoeOnTheMoon,

mnmlh

Here's mine. I specifically asked Rick for a plain one with brown tones. I didn't know about the primo, but I think that is what I was not interested in. After all, I'm a minimalist as my username implies. ;) It's elegant and the grain is more interesting than what you'd typically find with common woods.

MZ3.jpg

MZ2.jpg

mnmlh,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Wow, thats a sweet looking vape. I love the looks of the MZ, its a really nicely flowing wood. Throw some wax on it and it smells and looks great! Have you seen Fear420s?

If he posted them before I got this thread up, you will see how sick it is.
I got wood over that wood.

AGBeer,

MoeOnTheMoon

Company Rep
Nice zaps, all! Dang, wish I hadn't told myself I'd take a day off from zapping...
Maana...

MoeOnTheMoon,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Have you waxed that thing yet? Ill bet that thing looks sweet when its all waxed and happy.

AGBeer,
Top Bottom