Arizer XQ2

Marcus

From what I'm reading here, this device is a sipper and not a ripper. See, I have my SSV with balls and my flowerpot with balls, but I just fancy a nice device to sit and sip at while watching cartoons in the evening.
(Bob's Burgers mostly and I'm torn between this XQ2 and the AVLP or Bowlee.)

:lol:

Ah nuggets! I might just order one.

cosimo

have you considered a log vape???
From what I'm reading here, this device is a sipper and not a ripper. See, I have my SSV with balls and my flowerpot with balls, but I just fancy a nice device to sit and sip at while watching cartoons in the evening.

cosimo,

Marcus

have you considered a log vape???
Yes, but I fancy something with a big herb chamber to sit n sip on and I always thought logs were a smaller load than the EQ/XQ2 and were heavy hitters. I got my SSV for that.

I'd love something I can load a couple of grams into and sit n sip away on and only have to change the load every night or two. Peak laziness on my part. :lol:

maskedcorrespondent

XQ2, Dynaverse, Xmax
Yes, but I fancy something with a big herb chamber to sit n sip on and I always thought logs were a smaller load than the EQ/XQ2 and were heavy hitters. I got my SSV for that.

I'd love something I can load a couple of grams into and sit n sip away on and only have to change the load every night or two. Peak laziness on my part. :lol:
Yeah XQ2 is what you're after I reckon.

maskedcorrespondent,
Reactions: Marcus

Marcus

I'm enjoying my xq2. Lots.

Started off at 150*C with the bowl closest to the heater and FULL of a scissor cut up bud of Haze. Very terpy for a good while. I may try down at 130*C to start tomorrow and see what happens.
But yep, cranked up to 170 *C when the terps vanish and then we get cooking all the way up to 200*C.
I managed a fair few episodes of Bob's Burgers with that bowl alone. Whoah... I likey. :tup:

Works just as I expected and wanted to.

Ground bud is messy as it falls through the screen and onto the heater cover, I don't remember this happening with the EQ, but then I think that was a mesh screen. ? So the little lab scissors are out and easy peasy to use.

Anyway, my only upgrade/change/gripe about this unit is why not have a further away from the heater AND a bigger chamber bowl? So a bowl with the glass screen in the middle, but then a bit taller so I can load it with a night's worth of dope and just puff away. :brow: I may try and engineer something out of a few glass bits.

:science:

martinstraka8282

Started off at 150*C with the bowl closest to the heater and FULL of a scissor cut up bud of Haze. Very terpy for a good while. I may try down at 130*C to start tomorrow and see what happens.
But yep, cranked up to 170 *C when the terps vanish and then we get cooking all the way up to 200*C.
I managed a fair few episodes of Bob's Burgers with that bowl alone. Whoah... I likey. :tup:

Ground bud is messy as it falls through the screen and onto the heater cover, I don't remember this happening with the EQ, but then I think that was a mesh screen. ? So the little lab scissors are out and easy peasy to use.

Anyway, my only upgrade/change/gripe about this unit is why not have a further away from the heater AND a bigger chamber bowl? So a bowl with the glass screen in the middle, but then a bit taller so I can load it with a night's worth of dope and just puff away. :brow: I may try and engineer something out of a few glass bits.

Wouldn't the old Arizer bowls serve this purpose since the screen is dead center, so still a ways away from the heater, but allows you to pack a bigger bowl?

maskedcorrespondent

XQ2, Dynaverse, Xmax

There are plenty of aftermarket F/F adapters to experiment with.

maskedcorrespondent,
Reactions: cosimo

Marcus

Wouldn't the old Arizer bowls serve this purpose since the screen is dead center, so still a ways away from the heater, but allows you to pack a bigger bowl?
Not a big enough bowl. This one's fine run at lower temps for me closer to the heater.

A keck clip from my elev8r means I can use the whip and bowl (attached together) on and off the heater, no worries. Lasts a short film or 3 episodes of Bob's Burgers before I want it changed out.

BUT, the best thing I'm finding is just having one hitter bags all night. Starting at 140 all the way up to 200.

Bags FTW!

I got some sandwich bags with tie handles (not ziplock) that are a perfect 2 lungfuls. :tup:

I do like this vape. A big glass bowl of dope, shisha style (edit - or is it a hookah?), would be great though, a couple of whips stuck in it and it's a perfect evening in front of the telly for the wife and me. :sherlock: I wonder if that would work? :lol: 4 whips attachment for the swingers parties too! :myday::brow:

Marcus,
Reactions: rowbam

rowbam

I've been on a Dynavap kick lately and just used my XQ2 again for the first time in weeks.

Elbow packed bag definitely hits hard, honeymoon phase was not wrong on this one.

rowbam,

AJS

Calm Consistency

Would like to counter the sipping argument :D

ChronPain86

Just dusted off the box on mine and lost manual.

I am so messed up in the head right now I can’t focus or think at all so I have a very beginner questions/help need D if possible…

1. How do I use the xq2 with a water bubbler…I should know this, but I can’t seem to understand and googled last night. I have an Argo and a water bubbler but i got a water piece adapter for that and unsure how to get the desktop xq2 to use that 14mm water bubbler or a new bigger water piece would be nice.

2. I packed a bowl last night then went to use the whip and inhaled half my bowl of weed in my mouth…I found the mesh screen bowl cap thing and it worked but then every hit I took herb was flying up and getting stuck in that cap…

I am struggling with life as a whole and need a more high type of affect and want to use the xq2 to achieve that.

Sorry for the lengthy post, it might not make any sense as I don’t even know how to explain my issues or what I want out of the xq2.

Any help with links to a video or parts etc would be great, I’m overwhelmed and in need of some pain relief via marijuana otherwise like my work injury diagnosis and the insurance company not giving a fuck about me as a person the disease I have has been dubbed the suicide diagnosis and I can see why as I think more about leaving this earth so I don’t upset or bring down my wife or daughter as I am NoT my normal self at all and I hate it…

thanks for letting me vent my stress and confused thoughts!

ChronPain86,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

AJS

Calm Consistency
@ChronPain86
Hello friend!

1. typically you would use a whip attachment. So the whip attaches to the XQ2, then the end of the whip which usually would go in your mouth, attaches to something which goes in your bubbler instead. So basically look at how the whip is set up going to the XQ2, and it would be mimicked but on the other end with a bubbler attachment.

Something like this: https://www.planethaze.com/product/extreme-q-gong-water-tool-adapter/

2. Something that I did was I basically flatted out the basket by pushing in the other end. So I just got a pencil or a chopstick, grabbed the basket screen, pushed it from the outside in until it was mostly flush (it won't be perfect), and then I used that as the screen for the whip.

I believe there is a kit from DDave which uses a flattened screen.

It is a little annoying that the herb can fly around and get up there, but it is still being vaporized and really isn't too impactful.

Hope that helps a bit.

rowbam

Coming back to the XQ2 after mostly using my Dynavap setup, very pleased with how hard this hits.

Seems bags or the whip direct hit the best for me. Using my bubbler tends to weaken the session, probably not pulling enough hot air through the material.

maskedcorrespondent

XQ2, Dynaverse, Xmax
Coming back to the XQ2 after mostly using my Dynavap setup, very pleased with how hard this hits.

Seems bags or the whip direct hit the best for me. Using my bubbler tends to weaken the session, probably not pulling enough hot air through the material.
My current setup is a very short 18mm F/F adapter, straight (not right angle) whip adapter to about as short a whip as possible, connected to my Orb V2 (wet or dry). Heatsoak at 430F without herb for 10 or 15 minutes, drop the material in, turn on the fan on medium and I can pull absolute clouds.

The 18mm whip adapter (that isn't a right angle) is I believe from Arizer, it has a built in 7 hole glass screen and a gentle curve to the stem, instead of the 90° corner that the stock whip adapter has. I've noticed that the whip is staying cleaner and the vapor flows more smoothly. Might just be seeing what I want to see, but the VGoodiez guys said they were redesigning the Orb with fewer right angles and I figure they have good reason to.

maskedcorrespondent,
Top Bottom