• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

elevation

Today i can pick my Pinnacle WT up at the post office. :rockon: I guess it's safe to say: Fuck Combustion!

Edit: I just tried it out. I would give you a short first impression but i'm just too baked. This should at least give you the impression it works, right? I will come back later :smug:

The solo I ordered from VW with their 420 deal is on the truck for delivery, can't wait for it to get here!! The Ed's blackwood stem I ordered monday beat the solo and got here yesterday.

chip chipperson,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC!!! It's been a long time no posting. Nothing special going on with my 2x Solos but getting really medicated and satisfied. It's been more than an year the Solos performing with no issues.
The very good news is that I'm moving to Washington , YES, where it's legal to buy it :)
After combusting for almost 20 years, the pressed ammoniac brick full of seeds that south and central America drug lords, army and politicians provide, I'm happy to be vaporizing for almost 2 years now :) BIG THANKS FC
In a couple days I'm going to be in THC nirvana :) cheers

michaelstone

Really Michael then congrats:clap: now tell us your secret please.

as said by:

But that's ultra fine double screened, that's not fair :lmao:

i always vape with solo upside down so goodness will flow down...and i stand the stem up while it cools so it'll flow down...i spin it sometimes layin down to help it spread even...simple really...

edit: and oh ya...the clean part on end is because it gets fluff at end from being in pocket sometimes...so i always clean the last lil bit so im not getting shit stuck in the goodness....

bluerap00

Yep, looks good to me. Good price for one too, IMO. Good find.

OF
Sweet. I'm thinking about ordering some to confirm that they work so that anybody can order them. Ends up around $20 for 25 rings due to $12 shipping :rolleyes:. If I order some I'll probably give some away.

bluerap00,
Reactions: OF

thesoloman

as said by:

i always vape with solo upside down so goodness will flow down...and i stand the stem up while it cools so it'll flow down...i spin it sometimes layin down to help it spread even...simple really...

edit: and oh ya...the clean part on end is because it gets fluff at end from being in pocket sometimes...so i always clean the last lil bit so im not getting shit stuck in the goodness....
now that we know who this stem belongs to let me ask you "why are you keeeping it like that?" is it just for shitsngiggles, or do you plan on using the oil, or ______?

thesoloman,
Reactions: poonman

BowChamp

My arizer solo is having the battery problem now. I've had it for one week and no matter where I plug it in it beeps and flashes the 3 lights. It's done that before and eventually worked, I would prefer to not have to send it in. Is there anything I could be doing wrong? I had a really big sesh with it the night before, ran the battery on the blue light

BowChamp,

poonman

My arizer solo is having the battery problem now. I've had it for one week and no matter where I plug it in it beeps and flashes the 3 lights. It's done that before and eventually worked, I would prefer to not have to send it in. Is there anything I could be doing wrong? I had a really big sesh with it the night before, ran the battery on the blue light

You can run it on the blue light for a while more .
There's still plenty of power for a few more sessions .

Your problem has been posted for the newer models . M1A , M1B 's .
Most have reported , it was just a charger issue .
You can get one at Walmart's .
For the correct charger specs , you'll have to look back a few pages ...

poonman,

way2

This is exactly what happened to me. Hopefully it's your charger..I'd say its highly likely considering its only a week old. Just get a 12 volt 1 amp charger with a plug that fits(the exact size was posted recently in this thread) and it should work. If it does or doesn't contact wherever you bought it from and begin the process of a warranty return for the broken charger or Solo

way2,
Reactions: Jeff-K

clouded vision

before getting a new charger have you tried resetting it yet? put it on the charger, wait for it to do the long beep then hold both buttons until it stops wait ten seconds and unplug

clouded vision,
Easy!

Option 1 : Use a cotton ball and rub it inside your stem then pack your chamber with the cotton and vape away at.

Option 2 : splash some hit milk through it and drink a chocolate (never done that)

Option 3 : pour 90% or above ISO alcohol and wash your stem with it... let the alcohol evaporate and keep the oil.

option 4 would be to just put the stem in the downstem of your bong and torch the outside of the stem.

VapeNStone,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
option 4 would be to just put the stem in the downstem of your bong and torch the outside of the stem.

Sounds like the worst idea of the bunch :)

With option 1 I managed to have almost 3 cycles at "7" with friends in a firebone! :)

m0sh,

OF

Gentle Friends,

The start of a new week brings up a topic I've been sitting on for a bit while folks got their rings to try on their stems. That seems to be happening with owners happy with the results but not pressing for more? Where's the 'I can do that better' spirit?

So, I won't wait any longer, here's my current mod to the famous rings to (IMO) improve them even more:

Notice on the ring in the foreground there's four fairly crude (on purpose) notches in the inner edge? Those vent air in past the improved seal the ring provides, doing basically what the external grooves on the PVHES do, only more so? I'd like it if some others would try this out and confirm it, please?

In the background is a second ring clamped in my vice grips showing my current technique (I've tried others, so far this is the best IMO). Notice the lighter color where it pinches out from under the jaws? Just nip the center part of that out. A razor blade does an excellent job, but I used small wire cutters which do a fast and rough job that still works very well.

There's plenty of ring still in contact with the glass, the stem stays put just fine. It doesn't turn the stem into a handle, of course, but it solves the initial problem (loose stem after a while) without introducing new problems with restricting air flow.

On that latter point, I was also screwing around with a small SS wire V shaped clip stuffed down the throat to stop the stem from bottoming out (the function of the notches in the PVHES). Some have used one or more screens for this, but screens make a better seal than a vent. My clip is more than 90% open. It worked well but I found it unnecessary since the stem tends to be held up by the modified ring just fine. I took it out again. For those that want to continue on, it's promising without the ring, the latest version of that had the ends of the V bent out a bit so they hit the wall at right angles. The stem sits on the two free ends at say 1:30 and 10:30 and the angle of the V at 6 o'clock. I tried several wire sizes, .020 to .030 seemed about right?

Anyway, I think there are some simple, cheap mods out there that will easily increase the utility of this little guy. Hopefully others will join in this Holy Quest?

OF

olivianewtonjohn

I had been thinking along similar lines but havent had time to implement it. Only concern will the ring break down over time now that it has been cut?

olivianewtonjohn,
Top Bottom