• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

hillbill

I cut 4 or 5 slots around SS pipe screen and fold down resulting tabs. Inserted into stem with tabs down to form a platform which reduces stem capacity and eliminates any sucking thru of debris. Loads are done evenly. Takes just a little fitting but not a difficult little tweak.(hate even using the word)

Last edited:

OF

I miss some of my old mixes to brother a great reason to always makes some seeds...........one cannot sow without some seed eh?

Not necessarily. Around here almost everyone grows from clone seedlings. Seeds are rare. Each plant matures on schedule, is always potent and female (no chance of spoiling the crop potency making seeds).

Last I checked seedlings were in the $15 to 20 range and generally sell out in a few days of their 'drop'.

As I understand growers clone their best plants for next time. They trade them too, I'm told.

OF

arb

Semi shaved ape
Not necessarily. Around here almost everyone grows from clone seedlings. Seeds are rare. Each plant matures on schedule, is always potent and female (no chance of spoiling the crop potency making seeds).

Last I checked seedlings were in the $15 to 20 range and generally sell out in a few days of their 'drop'.

As I understand growers clone their best plants for next time. They trade them too, I'm told.

OF
I have heard similar things myself......I reckon those cuts start from somewhere.
:)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

OF
Da seed collection I pose is large not to brag!

SOLO STUFF TO VAPORIZER ACTION = CIVILIZED

OF

I have heard similar things myself......I reckon those cuts start from somewhere.
:)

Are you about to bring up that chicken or egg thing?

Yes, as I understand it, today's 'super strains' come from selective breeding (Dutch for the most part) like say dogs were? But, like dogs (or people for that matter) such pairings don't always give the same results. You are not like your siblings in the details.

The idea is to take the best plants you can breed and repeat them over and over. Cloning is the only way to make that happen. I understand that all the bananas commercially world wide are clones of one selected plant years ago for instance? This means, of course, our world supply is a 'sitting duck' for some very successful blight or other disease. There is no genetic diversity to protect them.

Good results can be had by seeds/breeding, but cloning makes amazing yields a certainty. Science as opposed to art?

Near here folks go nuts growing the biggest pumpkin each year for bragging rights and mere money. Seeds from the winner sell for tens of dollars, but growing a winner from one is not a given, but the chances are believed better than random selections/care.

One thing sure, those lovely buds on that top shelf at the local dispensary are far far above the best available years ago. Even Panama Red.........

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Are you about to bring up that chicken or egg thing?

Yes, as I understand it, today's 'super strains' come from selective breeding (Dutch for the most part) like say dogs were? But, like dogs (or people for that matter) such pairings don't always give the same results. You are not like your siblings in the details.

The idea is to take the best plants you can breed and repeat them over and over. Cloning is the only way to make that happen. I understand that all the bananas commercially world wide are clones of one selected plant years ago for instance? This means, of course, our world supply is a 'sitting duck' for some very successful blight or other disease. There is no genetic diversity to protect them.

Good results can be had by seeds/breeding, but cloning makes amazing yields a certainty. Science as opposed to art?

Near here folks go nuts growing the biggest pumpkin each year for bragging rights and mere money. Seeds from the winner sell for tens of dollars, but growing a winner from one is not a given, but the chances are believed better than random selections/care.

One thing sure, those lovely buds on that top shelf at the local dispensary are far far above the best available years ago. Even Panama Red.........

OF
Very well written 4-sure!

Whatever keep’s one in da game.

We R here 4 different reason’s?
PANAMA RED was a good one back then?
THAI Sticks were stronger ?

The OPIATED CANNABIS process from VIETNAM rumor was true 4 me?

Maybe why my shit’s fucked up?

SOLO with 2-day’s GDP 2-B = CIVILIZED 2019

The STICK’S were covered WHITE?

OF

PANAMA RED was a good one back then?
THAI Sticks were stronger ?

Sure was, more over it was the theme of one of the greatest songs of all time:

Tahi Sticks were fairly common, but varied a lot. Some had opium. Expensive. Pressed hashes also, I tended to go for them, often the solvent used was pretty spotty.

I had a roomy from LA who would go down 'to help the cousins' at harvest time. Pressing bricks (kilos) with a homemade rig using a truck jack. They'd roll the plants up from the bottom, wrap it in heavy blotter paper, and press it flat in a wooden box with thick walls. They were then stacked loosely to finish drying before colored cellophane was wrapped over the lot for delivery (the cousins did that part). Hash was everywhere (cousins, again). He never smuggled, bought bricks from fairly random taxi drivers in the old neighborhood. He's cut the wrapper on one end and judge the flower distribution radially. That is the outside warps naturally have more flowers, he favored shorter plants (smaller big stems in the center).

Anyway, one night when several of us were having a 'brick party' (several guys buy a key together then break it up together, since it was so variable) we were making up lids from a desk drawer (basically a handful, matched by size with the rest to reach the expected number of lids), one of the guys still breaking up the brick (you break it up 'cross ways' end to end in slices like a loaf of bread to preserve distribution) had a 'what the hell???' moment and came up with a large (couple gram) hunk of hash! My roomy cracked up and explained that sometimes the guys running the wrapping and pressing would be passing a large pipe filled with the best to be had and someone would choke badly and burning stuff would go flying everywhere. He said it might even have been him or one of the cousins.

But yes, through different channels Panama Red (really red, with smallish seeds and small flowers) would come to town at a premium of course. Always in lids? Never bricks. Often a 'group buy' due to cost. Pressed hash from Morocco or similar happened from time to time, five bucks a gram. Not too potent by modern standards but 'in the day' it was a treat indeed.

Good memories.

Weekend regards to all, only one more day to go.......

OF

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Not to take it too far off topic but speaking of reading fading out of out youth's picture... it was just announced that our high school seniors in out local school system can now graduate from high school, even if they can't pass the state proficiency exam. They can do hours of community service (picking up trash on the streets) and it applies towards their high school credits.

Unbelievable.

In out best school, 3 out of 10 graduating seniors could not read or write at a high school level. In our worst school, 7 out of 10 seniors could not read or write.

So, our city petitioned the state to lower the tests and they wouldn't. They said all the other cities passed and, we're just fucking too stupid. LOL So, the city school system got a HB bill passed to allow 'community service' to count towards high school graduation. LMAO

So, now, instead of learning to read or write, they can pick up trash and graduate.

I weep for the future.

OK... on topic question. I am dying to take advantage of the BYGO on Arizer.com. I have a Solo 1. Is the Solo 2 worth the upgrade? I have an ArGo so I would get the Air free.

I took a logic course in college. The Professor was pressured into grading on the curve. I received an A, but knew I only deserved a C. Seemed like the students were only cheating themselves.
Both Solo and Solo II have advantages, but many of the perceived problems of Solo have been addressed on Solo II. Go for it.

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine

OF

In Washington State Medical Marijuana is effectively destroyed. No place to buy seeds or clones legally. With the state card 15 plants are allowed, but you can only have 3 oz. on hand. So what is the point of growing more. Totally unworkable for anyone trying to use it as medicine. That is why this old hippie voted against so called legalization. I read the fine print. The plan was to hand the industry over to the capitalists.
To Hell with the sick people.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
In Washington State Medical Marijuana is effectively destroyed. No place to buy seeds or clones legally. With the state card 15 plants are allowed, but you can only have 3 oz. on hand. So what is the point of growing more. Totally unworkable for anyone trying to use it as medicine. That is why this old hippie voted against so called legalization. I read the fine print. The plan was to hand the industry over to the capitalists.
Sick people?

Let's gas them ?
When I was healthy and
Traveling I was happy!
The SOLO is CIVIL in my cAse?

Da SOLO is happy to some!

arb

Semi shaved ape
I have been extremely disappointed in the lie that is both medical and recreational cannabis "legalization" .
A massive cash grab and hustle.......they literally have you paying cannabis prices for hemp and thanking them for the fucking.
There is no excuse for any of it not for the liars or the lied to imo.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have been extremely disappointed in the lie that is both medical and recreational cannabis "legalization" .
A massive cash grab and hustle.......they literally have you paying cannabis prices for hemp and thanking them for the fucking.
There is no excuse for any of it not for the liars or the lied to imo.
Not 2-beat a dead horse however it CANNABIS is the next big rush in the market place?

Da cat is out of the bag!

SOLO and CANNABIS are great for: CIVILIZED CANNABIS CONSUMPTION

Just my OPTIONS?
Sorry friend’s too much PINEAPPLE ESPRESS!

SATIVA INDICA HYBRID CIVILIZATION NORMAL CULTURE SOLO SAGAN LIFE

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Too much effort has been put into controlling a plant, that is not only not dangerous but is beneficial. It's stupid, it's always been stupid, and it looks like stupid will continue. I despair, but can at least consume cannabis to ease the sting of 30 % tax from my local dispensary.

Top Bottom