Arizer Solo

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
You will send it to Washington state after jumping through a few hoops and it will get sorted fairly quickly.
What was your unit doing?
Nothing serious, but most of the time both the heat and charge lights are lit up red when they shouldn't be. Sometimes they'll flicker off and only the light that's supposed to be displayed will show but usually while heating or charging (not at the same time) both lights will be lit solid and you can still see the green or red light lighting up when it's supposed to on top of them. It really doesn't affect anything but if I ever want to sell the unit this would be a big issue to whoever is buying it I'm sure. (No plans to sell any time soon, this is absolutely one of my most used/favorite vapes ever.) Just want to get this sorted while the unit is still under warranty and I've put it off for months already.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Nothing serious, but most of the time both the heat and charge lights are lit up red when they shouldn't be. Sometimes they'll flicker off and only the light that's supposed to be displayed will show but usually while heating or charging (not at the same time) both lights will be lit solid and you can still see the green or red light lighting up when it's supposed to on top of them. It really doesn't affect anything but if I ever want to sell the unit this would be a big issue to whoever is buying it I'm sure. (No plans to sell any time soon, this is absolutely one of my most used/favorite vapes ever.) Just want to get this sorted while the unit is still under warranty and I've put it off for months already.

I have found Arizer support isn't the best and the one time I tried using them.....I was grateful that I could get support from the retailer/Planet of the Vapes instead.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Cheesequake - Did you purchase from a retailer or purchase direct from Arizer? Hopefully you purchased from one of the much loved retailers like PotV or PIU.

I had a new Solo start giving me battery issues before the warranty expired. When I first got it I noticed the battery life wasn't nearly as good as my almost 5 year old Solo. It was still acceptable when new but I also noticed it was doing some weird things like skipping a battery level all together on the way down. After several months it was way worse but Arizer said it was acceptable degradation or within their acceptable range. At this point the battery lights were working even more strangely (Level 7 wouldn't light up anymore and entire levels where skipped) and battery life wasn't dependable. Had to go to PotV to get it replaced. I never used the Solo while charging, etc.

Lesson learned....I never purchase directly from the manufacturer unless they are the only place to go AND their reviews imply good customer service.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
@Cheesequake - Did you purchase from a retailer or purchase direct from Arizer? Hopefully you purchased from one of the much loved retailers like PotV or PIU.

I had a new Solo start giving me battery issues before the warranty expired. When I first got it I noticed the battery life wasn't nearly as good as my almost 5 year old Solo. It was still acceptable when new but I also noticed it was doing some weird things like skipping a battery level all together on the way down. After several months it was way worse but Arizer said it was acceptable degradation or within their acceptable range. At this point the battery lights were working even more strangely (Level 7 wouldn't light up anymore and entire levels where skipped) and battery life wasn't dependable. Had to go to PotV to get it replaced. I never used the Solo while charging, etc.

Lesson learned....I never purchase directly from the manufacturer unless they are the only place to go AND their reviews imply good customer service.
Purchased directly from them. And yeah I'm not super impressed with their CS so far. I went to the trouble to send videos of the malfunction in my first email and they still wanted me to jump through useless hoops that we both knew wouldn't fix the issue. 2nd email I received said a 3rd party company will be handling warranty since I'm not in Canada and I will be contacted in 1 to 3 days. They also don't cover shipping to them (which I realize is standard practice for a lot of companies but I personally completely disagree with. If I buy something from you and you give me a broken item it shouldn't be on ME to help you fix it.)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
And versatility! I've used a bubbler, a straight stem, and a pinnacle thingy, and it's just past 8 o'clock.
I have been using the SOLO with great joy!
Some like to collect stuff?
FUNCTION is my motivation!

Dry straight stem even is fine.
My wife who doesn’t like cannabis however likes me anyway?
I would get another portable for the BLING factor however the SOLO is very decent and so paid for?
I check the mail box everyday for the bent stem to enjoy!

I mix it up however the overall function keep the SOLO relevant!

arb

Semi shaved ape
DSC-0253.jpg

Yolo so solo..............lolz.

Top Bottom