Arizer Solo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Idk why quote reply isnt working it just jumps to bottom of page without quoting. Dreamerr if you want to replicate combustion just vape some herb till it is dark brown and you get no more vapor out (use white light on exhale to be sure). Then grind to a powder and place 1mm in the bowl at a time whilst compressing it down as hard as your can without cracking the glass. Once bowl is full it will be rock solid. Then heat up to 7 and leave at 7 till light stops and starts blinking twice. Then inhale really slowly with a whip attachment so that the light flicks on then off really quickly not the usual 1 sec on 1 sec off which means the temp peaks and stays. If you got this far you should be coughing from burning ABV and sure that yes you can combust in the solo lol.

What are you talking about...I do get confused easily. Why would I want to combust or even replicate it? Did I say something to make you believe that? I am a low temp vapor person who doesn't care about clouds just my meds. As ataxian, I like taste as well.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian what changes do you find useful in getting more flavor?
I like things to taste amazing that I put to my lips.
Fine Dining, WINE (Better score 92 or higher),CONCENTRATES, CANNABIS.

It seems that the better tasting CANNABIS makes it more enjoyable to medicate.
I have my SOLO's and what ever I vape with dialed in for my enjoyment.
Chasing Could is cool for some people however I chase FLAVOR and the CANNABIS does the rest!
People may not agree with my methods however in my case it's working well for me.

Currently I have 3 different strains.
GODS GIFT = Night Time
GSC = Day Time
SOIL GROWN OG KUSH = Sweet taste however will make POLLEN PELLETS out of it.
My SOLO taste super well.
Glass is your friend!

poonman

For better flavor ; 3 ways .

I find putting a whole nugget in works , you'll def . have to flip the nug for
even cooking tho . All the trichromes /kief stay in tact . ime

Use sticky buds , semi moist grind , not ' bone dry ' like for the mflb . imo

Hash sandwich and budda sandwich , ok this one may be just for a few . ime

poonman,
Reactions: ataxian

SirDarkened

Alright. I get around 5-6 sessions per full battery charge. Wondering if that's average or not. Keep in mind I occasionally turn it on for another 12 minutes after the first 12 minute session ends as I continue to get strong hits if packed well enough.

I found my consumption went up to the point where 5 sessions back to back didn't really do anything to me :doh:. Stopped for 48 hours going to try out a half filled one :brow:.

Here is a picture of Ronald, my solo. (If it doesn't work I'll edit and try another img hosting site. Here is the raw link to imgur (http://imgur.com/cbuPB7X)

cbuPB7X.jpg

As you can see the "5" heat setting has a faint yellow glow. (IT IS ON HEAT SETTING 4) If you look at it up close (this photo doesn't show it) you can also see some blue from the "IDLE" light splashing into the "1" heat setting. This is clearly not normal. Should I send it back...? It works fine (for now) but this is sort of bothering me that this is definitely a defect :(

SirDarkened,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I find that if you give your stock stem a good old fashioned it will respond well. Seems perverted and looks weird but it pays in spades!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: ataxian

OF

As you can see the "5" heat setting has a faint yellow glow. (IT IS ON HEAT SETTING 4) If you look at it up close (this photo doesn't show it) you can also see some blue from the "IDLE" light splashing into the "1" heat setting. This is clearly not normal. Should I send it back...? It works fine (for now) but this is sort of bothering me that this is definitely a defect :(

I've already responded in some detail on this topic, IMO this is quite normal bleed through. I've used 3 units, all 3 show it if the room is dark enough.

There is no blue in the number 1 LED, they don't make yellow/blue LED dies for technical reasons. It can't be a defect or circuit fault, there's just no such display that you can put in there to do it alone. I also suggested you press and hold the down key after start up (to recall the last set temperature) and notice the bleed through happens above and below that single LED?

This is normal. Either ignore it or send your unit in (IMO needlessly), but stop worrying about it?

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I end up around level 4 for water path.
2 weeks with a PA and 50+ sessions later no need to charge!

SirDarkened

I've already responded in some detail on this topic, IMO this is quite normal bleed through. I've used 3 units, all 3 show it if the room is dark enough.

There is no blue in the number 1 LED, they don't make yellow/blue LED dies for technical reasons. It can't be a defect or circuit fault, there's just no such display that you can put in there to do it alone. I also suggested you press and hold the down key after start up (to recall the last set temperature) and notice the bleed through happens above and below that single LED?

This is normal. Either ignore it or send your unit in (IMO needlessly), but stop worrying about it?

OF

Thanks, it was really bugging me because it just looked weird and I didn't really see it in anyone elses pictures like that.

SirDarkened,
Reactions: OF

samirfuzzywuzzy

@ ataxian where did you get the Honeycomb bubbler and does it stand on its own with the mouthpiece attached?

Also who ever has a PN WT , is there anything extra necessary for connection to the solo

samirfuzzywuzzy,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ ataxian where did you get the Honeycomb bubbler and does it stand on its own with the mouthpiece attached?

Also who ever has a PN WT , is there anything extra necessary for connection to the solo
I just Mac Giver stuff.
This set up is simple and cheap.
The PN WT is EXPENSIVE however if your a super rich guy why not?
You will need a 1/2" Gong Apapter:http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-ground-glass-on-glass-adapter.html

My set up is just a PECULATOR and a SHERLOCK GLASS PIPE. The Plastic clip is to keep it from slipping off.
Once I find my sweet zone I will design a set up in one of my CAD programs and have a glass blower make it were it stands on it's own.
The PN WT sits high on the SOLO so it most like wont stand by it's self anyway?
It looks like a goo design however wasn't made to fit the tip of a SOLO Flush!

This when I was over medicated and Mac Givering for fun.

More serious scientific investigation:

$35.00 vs $110.00?

Looks top heavy. For how expensive it is I don't think it's worth it!
Plus I'm a Medical Patient and the mouth piece is too large.
If your a BONG person I'm sure it's wonderful.
I like a smaller glass mouth piece.
Flavor and smooth draw are my requirements.
Big openings are more for the recreational user!

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
happyTrails,

exit

Since I got my Solo, the stem fit really tight in the chamber and barely moved around at all. It's gotten slightly looser over time (stem moves around inside of it), but when I loaded it up today I noticed it was significantly looser than ever before.

Today the stem would slide out with almost no resistance and spin around a little bit whenever I picked up the unit. It would not fall out if I held it upside down though.

Any ideas on how to make the fit more secure? I dont know if this is the same problem dreamerr and other people were talking about a few pages back or if they were talking about a differernt setup.

exit,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Since I got my Solo, the stem fit really tight in the chamber and barely moved around at all. It's gotten slightly looser over time (stem moves around inside of it), but when I loaded it up today I noticed it was significantly looser than ever before.

Today the stem would slide out with almost no resistance and spin around a little bit whenever I picked up the unit. It would not fall out if I held it upside down though.

Any ideas on how to make the fit more secure? I dont know if this is the same problem dreamerr and other people were talking about a few pages back or if they were talking about a differernt setup.
O-ring!

clouded vision

try searching for o-ring posted by OF in this thread and you will find your answer

clouded vision,
Reactions: OF

Krizzle

Hi Very high
does someone know a good dealer in europe?

Haha I know a few dealers but I don't think its too be discussed in a forum :p Do you mean a retailer for the Solo? There are lots of retailers online, you can even get them from Amazon or Ebay.

http://instagram.com/p/bMJKg-MODq/ Hi guys, I don't really know what I did. I'm writing blue and seems like Instagram don't let me post the straight picture here, just the link. I'm sure I don't know how to do it. Help is appreciated

The PN WT does not look top heavy at all as someone previously posted. How heavy is the beast Zangano? Is it a bitch to clean or just fill with Iso and shake? Thanks in advance :)

garett

hahaha yes i mean a retailer not a dealer :)

i thought there is maybe a cheaper on then amaon or ebay.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

garett,
Top Bottom