Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
What straws do you guys think is better. Go with eddy or the planet vape. I have nearly pulled a cavity out.lol. anyone tried the stealth vape with a whip hookup. Thanks guys

Well honestly I need to have a PVHES stem to really give you a proper answer...

If I have to choose I'm going with Ed's, since I'm a breaker...

Ed stem will give you the ability to do a double screen - this is a super plus since the stock stem are harder to do so...
The end taste is better than glass for sure( last few hits are really sweet with wood)
No need for silicone when using a bong...

Now I'd imagine the PHVES has better airflow or the same, much easier to clean and gather resin (best way do to so with the wood? oh well I don't really see it)

One more drawback I failed to mention about wood is that the metal part is quite big and I got burnt twice yesterday lol...

m0sh,
So i think the MicroDab is like a vial with a stem attached. Its pretty ingenious. Has anyone ever thought of attaching their eclipse/essential handheld vape onto their solo? I would test this out but i sold my eclipse to a friend a month ago. I think the vial is the perfect size. Theres a new video on YT of the MicroDab guy getting 50 hits from a tiny ball of budder. Its surprising how much vapor he gets.

VaporBoxed,

hookedonvape

Thanks guys this comm

Thanks guys this forum is full of knowledgeable heads. And they say smoking makes you stupid.lol. let me see a non head engineer some of these miraculous devices. Also i know they make a stealth vape tube sold on PV, has a bigger bowl but shorty. Any experiences? Iordered the pvhes and think ill have to order the wood just for the beauty of it. Comin from an old school combuster im in heaven vaping. Had to switch health wiae. I have double screened my whip a couple times but seems uness as my herb sticks after warm up. Is eds chamber much bigger? Heat aside, I burn myself everyday welding.lol. May come in handy when in a group sesh. A little off topic, I know the solo is "portable", but what of really portable pocket vapes? Have you seen any worth their weight?

hookedonvape,

hookedonvape

I just saw the shorty stealth hooked up with a silicone whip in a pic. Seems it would cool but at the expense of teeth being sucked out,lol. I've smoked budder out of my solo, just with a little herb for protection from melting through. The bloody thing hit all day. I love making some concentrates. In the chitown area if anyone wants to pm me to get solofied for a day. Then a round of disc golf:)

hookedonvape,

hookedonvape

By end taste, you mean no more popcorn? I know if I set mine right, tastes like what strains i have. Lemon haze has never tasted burned on the 3 setting, but I guess if you want all extracted might have to hike it up. This is my new home for info and bs. Ty all. And if my posts are mispelled its cause I'm vaped and typing on a phone keypad made for a schoolgirl.lol. need my laptop back

hookedonvape,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
heh, i always say "nah man, smoking is too expensive for me" it really is tho. haha :)

also the shorty PVHES(wtf ever the abrev is?) the shortie stems have a slightly smaller bowl too :) my guess is that itl show me how to be efficient all over again

cause half bowl in the solo rip HARD for a WHILE :) further away the herb is the longer it takes for startup, but the longer it lasts....

Xchadb,

budbudbud

So i think the MicroDab is like a vial with a stem attached. Its pretty ingenious. Has anyone ever thought of attaching their eclipse/essential handheld vape onto their solo? I would test this out but i sold my eclipse to a friend a month ago. I think the vial is the perfect size. Theres a new video on YT of the MicroDab guy getting 50 hits from a tiny ball of budder. Its surprising how much vapor he gets.

I'm impressed.

budbudbud,
Reactions: poonman

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter

I'm impressed.
Conversely, however, this is to imply that the microdab takes what could be considered a long time to deliver a relatively small amount of active compounds. That cuts both ways. Can be seen as a good thing if efficiency is your goal, but a bad thing if a quick delivery of a substantial amount of medicine is the intent.

PhreedomPhries,
Reactions: Kaptan

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
I just picked up a ceramic m102. It has the slightest bit of chipping at the top rim. Is it worth holding onto at this point unless it gets worse? I am in love with it already. I've got the two hole stems, of course, and find it to be quite sufficient for drawing nice vapor. Doesn't the vapor in fact become more wispy with four holes instead of two? I understand it becomes more restricted feeling when the vapor stops delivering, but as long as there is thick clouds to expand in the lungs, the restriction seems to help. Is this an accurate assessment, or are the four hole stems just better all around? This thing is great and stands to give my TV1 a bit of a run for its money in the department of convenience. I still think the TV1 delivers even better taste, however.

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
So as far as a pocket portable TV1 would be the way to go?
Yes, I would say so. As a pocket vape, it works phenomenally. And on-demand, like a pipe. But with unsurpassed flavor. You need only prepare in advance for how many batteries you may need to bring along. Also, having to stir the load is a mild inconvenience. One which the Evo addresses. (you don't have to stir the Evo). But I cannot attest to how it compares to the TV1 in quality of delivery. My understanding is the TV1 is more immediate, which is really nice. Durable. You could use this thing while biking down a trail in a blizzard, for example.

:cool:

I prefer the t1. Lets say you only want two big hits and to take the rest later. You can easily do this with the T1 but you cant do that with the solo because its conduction. IME, When i tried that with the solo it browned my herbs quick. So to answer your question, the better pocket portable imo is the TV.

I just saw the shorty stealth hooked up with a silicone whip in a pic. Seems it would cool but at the expense of teeth being sucked out,lol. I've smoked budder out of my solo, just with a little herb for protection from melting through. The bloody thing hit all day. I love making some concentrates. In the chitown area if anyone wants to pm me to get solofied for a day. Then a round of disc golf:)
I live mighty close and absolutely love me some disc golf. I've been playing for about 8 years now. How about yourself? Ever go to any courses in Wisconsin?

VapeNStone,

hookedonvape

Been to a couple courses in janesville and highbridge. Highbridge was the shit. Was still combusting then didnt have my solo to get vaked. Smoke too much at highbridge dint feel like walking all those courses.lol

hookedonvape,

hookedonvape

Does anyone have a slight rattle in your solo? Kind of like the ss element might be a little loose. Once again being picky but don't want major probs down the road. Slight ratlle if slightly shaken but still performs well. Seems as if the o rings and ss element don't align quite right. The glass will actually hit the casing on the way in and out. Is this normal? Sorry prob a newb question

hookedonvape,
Hell yea! I went to Highbridge for the first time last year. My buddy just went, but got rained out. The courses there are fucking amazing, but thats why its #2 or 3 in the world. My buddy got some shrooms and it was the shit

VapeNStone,
Just want to show a pic of some of the pure oil that I get out of my glycerin coil ever once in awhile.

7b109d03.jpg

vape4life

Banned for life
Does anyone have a slight rattle in your solo? Kind of like the ss element might be a little loose. Once again being picky but don't want major probs down the road. Slight ratlle if slightly shaken but still performs well. Seems as if the o rings and ss element don't align quite right. The glass will actually hit the casing on the way in and out. Is this normal? Sorry prob a newb question

Yes my m1d has this, and one of my m107's had the rattle but another didn't. I took it completely apart to solve this but was unsuccessful. It's like the rattle comes from right inside the ceramic heater and can't be fixed. It doesn't bother me anymore as it's so minor and only if I "shake" it.

Also found out that my m1d (like my old m107) has a "ticking/clicking" sound which i've now confirmed is the ceramic heater. I wish Arizer could have told me this, would have saved me alot of time, money, and grief.

vape4life,

hookedonvape

Good to know im not the only one. Arizer told me it was the battery, which is an obvious lie. You can tell exactly where its coming from. I've stopped noticing as well now, sounded like an idoit trying to explain to them.lol. any changes to th m1d besides ink? All that oil in your ceramic coil, what vape? Looks tasty. Peace

• Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.

hookedonvape,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
By end taste, you mean no more popcorn? I know if I set mine right, tastes like what strains i have. Lemon haze has never tasted burned on the 3 setting, but I guess if you want all extracted might have to hike it up. This is my new home for info and bs. Ty all. And if my posts are mispelled its cause I'm vaped and typing on a phone keypad made for a schoolgirl.lol. need my laptop back

I'm not sure I'm getting the "popcorn" taste with the solo...it might be due the fact that my ABV is golden...when my herb touched the chamber it gotten darker so then I might have been getting the popcorn taste...but EQ gives me that and the ABV is much darker

Also guys I'm wondering if any of you stir the herb ("regrind") ... it seems like its not really needed...with the wood stem at least...

m0sh,
Top Bottom