Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
"All Solo all the time"?

We'll need a theme song, of course. We won't need a mascot, we've already got @ataxian, right?

OF
@OF
naCY7B6.jpg

The best in value and function = SOLO = DON'T waste $!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It’s a celebration mood tonight, so I think two will suffice, three might be overkill. I settled on a middle name for my son, and I’m a proud papa bear. What’s in a name anyway?
Congratulation's to U!
I love my kid's all three!

SOLO madness! \

@Vitolo tomorrow is PINK day.

PINK is my favorite color?
The BLACK SOLO is fun 4 sure.
It will be PINK soon!

My wife bought me a PINK shirt that I just love.

COLOR has no gender = google it?

OF

It’s a celebration mood tonight, so I think two will suffice, three might be overkill. I settled on a middle name for my son, and I’m a proud papa bear.

Moderation in all things.......

Wise policy, after all you got responsibilities now, papa. Long term. Time was you were into it for 18 years or so, or until they married. Now it's more like 26 years before they leave the basement......

Congrats to the wife.

Congrats, Kid! I assume you went with Stu?

:peace:

He no doubt did, unless he wants his PMs to have an accident?

OF

Choices

So a local "haberdashery" has a new Solo for sale that is a 2017 model for $77. It has been sitting and they can't move it. I have a MFLB, Haze V3, Vivant Alternate, Elevape Smart 2, and a Flytlab Lift. How does this compare to these and is there $77 worth of better vaping experience than these offer? I like all my vapes but have been using my MFLB more of late. Thanks ahead of time for your input. Trying to decide whether I need to get "CIVILIZED"

OF

Trying to decide whether I need to get "CIVILIZED"

Only you can decide that I think. Even a guy with the exact same collection could well reach a very different conclusion?

Look at the size of this thread, read some random posts to get 'a feel' for how owners feel (I bet you can't find a single page in those 1600 that doesn't have someone giving a big thumbs up to Solo. There's a reason so many of us have more than one, or race to replace a failed one.

At that price I'm confident you won't regret it. And should you, I bet a 'slightly used' Solo can be sold for enough to cover your costs......and maybe even net you a gram of something lovely off that top shelf for your troubles?

Go for it, and join the bunch. You won't be sorry. Just don't let @ataxian near your glass........

OF

Choices

Only you can decide that I think. Even a guy with the exact same collection could well reach a very different conclusion?

Look at the size of this thread, read some random posts to get 'a feel' for how owners feel (I bet you can't find a single page in those 1600 that doesn't have someone giving a big thumbs up to Solo. There's a reason so many of us have more than one, or race to replace a failed one.

At that price I'm confident you won't regret it. And should you, I bet a 'slightly used' Solo can be sold for enough to cover your costs......and maybe even net you a gram of something lovely off that top shelf for your troubles?

Go for it, and join the bunch. You won't be sorry. Just don't let @ataxian near your glass........

OF

Thanks @OF for the insights. You are one of several I hoped would chime in with an opinion. I have perused the thread since the price was reduced to $104 but this latest price reduction drove me to post. I think the guy knows I am the only one looking at it and is seeing how deep he has to go before I buy it or someone else just gets it out of curiosity. I am sensing it would be accepted pretty seamlessly into the rotation. If you owned the same collection, which would you see getting less "playing time" because of the new addition so to speak? Also is there an ideal stem type and number you would suggest having on hand? I have only had one glass piece fractured, a MFLB stem.

Top Bottom