• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer or ????

Teaspecalist

Hi guys, there has certainly been something similar but here it goes.

So i am heavy duty weed smoker, i smoke about 6 -10 times a day and only joints, so i wanna transition to vape mostly to make it healthier.

Now from all vapes, i liked either Arizer solo or air, simply because of price and good reviews about quality.( price limit 160 e)

However, i never had the chance to try one myself so i wanted to ask many of you who have :D

This is a list of things i am looking for.

1. Does it have a thick vape? ( i had a magic fly. box, and it has very invisible vape , and i really don't like that.)

2. Can i put small amounts? or it has to be packed to get best results?

3. Can i use it 10 times a day? Will it last?

4.Normal Heat up time? Like if i wanna vape really fast ? can i get the session done in like 3 mins ? with heat up time included.

5. Shop i got pretty decent prizes in EU ( y i live there). was /ww.vaposhop com is it a good shop? or no?

Ordering from states isn't an option.

Teaspecalist,
Reactions: Dutch-Mic

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
IMHO with regard to a Solo....

1. Yes
2. Yes - small amounts work well.
3. Depends on how you use it and for how long. Battery life on a Solo is upwards of 60 minutes (60 minutes isn't a surprise after you've had it a year or so, 90 minutes is about average and some claim 2 hours). 10 straight up sessions per day on one battery is possible depending on hit rate and session lengh but your pushing it.
4. 3 minute session from heat to hit(s).... Depends on your tolerance and your cannabis but again...your pushing it. 5 minute sessions is more likely. I prefer leisurely sessions around 10 minutes....especially on a new, tasty bowl.
5. No clue, sorry.

If the battery life is that important spend the extra money on the Solo2 where the claim is up to 3 hours per charge.

Squiby

So i am heavy duty weed smoker, i smoke about 6 -10 times a day and only joints, so i wanna transition to vape mostly to make it healthier.
Get a Vapcap. Made by Dynavap, the Vapcap is VERY similar to the smoking experience. They are the same size and shape as a regular and kingsized cigarette.There is no need for batteries and are easy to heat with many different heat sources, such as jet lighters, candles, stove elements, induction heaters, campfire sticks etc.

1. Does it have a thick vape?
The Vapcap is manually heated, so you are in charge. You can go for lightly heated, flavorful hits with minimal vapor or you can create lung busting clouds. The Vapcap is as versatile as the person holding it.

2. Can i put small amounts?
Vapcaps are perfect for microdosing. The titanium tip has grooves for screen adjustment. You can load as much as 3/4 gram or any amount less than that. My usual session is loaded with about .015 gram. There is no minimum load.

3. Can i use it 10 times a day? Will it last?
The Vapcap is near indestructible and will easily last a lifetime, especially the metal models.

I vape all day everyday. I have a couple tokes every few hours. I usually load a tiny bit of a nice sativa to keep me motivated throughout the day.

Now, if I'd rather not reload the chamber, I can create an all day sucker by popping a concentrate pad into the chamber and loading that with some rosin or shatter. Then I just heat to the click, take a toke and then put in my pocket for a later toke and so on.

4.Normal Heat up time? Like if i wanna vape really fast ? can i get the session done in like 3 mins ? with heat up time included.
You can load your Vapcap, heat it to the click, toke and repeat until spent and dump it, in just under a minute. A quad lighter takes about 5 seconds to heat a Vapcap and a single jet around 15 seconds. A candle will take around 30 seconds.

/ww.vaposhop com is it a good shop? or no?

I have no direct experience but I haven't heard any negative feedback.

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/portable_vaporizers/vapcap-m/

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/portable_vaporizers/vapcap-nonavong/

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/portable_vaporizers/vapcap-nonavong-xls/

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/portable_vaporizers/dynavap-omnivap/

Check out the Vapcap thread here...

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1385#post-1282769

You'll be shocked at how efficient this little vape is. You will be saving a lot of money on herb. There is a model for everyone.

Last edited:

little maggie

The vapcap is great if you are ok with butane. I'm still struggling with it. The only reason I've been trying it recently is because I'm in a no smoking hotel and trying it with a candle. On the other hand the M is very inexpensive so you could still get an arizer and have 2 vapes. The arizer is not one I liked and I gave it away but since you've researched it and it meets your needs I'm not recommending vapes I prefer.

Vaporware

Vapcaps are perfect for microdosing. The titanium tip has grooves for screen adjustment. You can load as much as 3/4 gram or any amount less than that. My usual session is loaded with about .015 gram. There is no minimum load.

Just one little correction; unless you have some crazy new giant tip or a way I’ve never heard of using it, a full VapCap tip at the largest size is about 0.075g (maybe more with a fine grind packed in, but medium grind seems to work better for me), so that’s 3/4s of 0.1g rather than 3/4 1g. :)

I usually use it on the smallest setting with like 0.01g at a time right now.

Squiby

Just one little correction; unless you have some crazy new giant tip or a way I’ve never heard of using it, a full VapCap tip at the largest size is about 0.075g

Yes. I stand corrected....

My tip can accommodate the following loads of Super Lemon Haze, stored with a 62% rh bodeva pack. This is according to my scale so it could vary +- depending on other more accurate scales and the amount of moisture in your bud.

Screen in bottom groove - .07 grams

Screen in middle groove - .05 grams

Screen in top groove - .03 grams

Teaspecalist

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the answers, i will have to look in more in that VapCap. First impression, makes me worried it might be MFLB nr.2 for me ( where my friends tell me its awesome but when i try it i don't feel anything and just keep burning my weed every 2. time i try it :D)

Solo still might be the way to go for me, especially now that its gotten a lot cheaper since model 2 came out.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Thanks, guys, I appreciate the answers, i will have to look in more in that VapCap. First impression, makes me worried it might be MFLB nr.2 for me ( where my friends tell me its awesome but when i try it i don't feel anything and just keep burning my weed every 2. time i try it :D)

Solo still might be the way to go for me, especially now that its gotten a lot cheaper since model 2 came out.

My entry point to vaping was the MFLB. No matter how I work it I never get anywhere near the cloud size I get with the Solo and most of my other vapes. BUT - the MFLB always gets me where I need to be and it conserves my flower like no other. I rarely reach for it anymore though.

If I knew what I know now, didn't own any vapes and was only given the choice of a Solo or MFLB I'd go with the Solo unless stealth were the only thing I cared about.

His_Highness,
Reactions: arb

chris 71

My first vape was the MFLB , i liked it but made me cough like crazy .
then i got a solo and was blown away how much better then the launch box it was , i even bought a second and a third solo .
Ive also had 2 extreame q which were great and a grass hopper that went to shit .

Then i kept reading all this great stuff about the dynavap , i couldnt understand how that little thing could be as great as i kept reading . but i was interested in it .

So i bought one and quickly relized it was exactly what i was looking for it . if you puff on it the same way as a joint as in a mouth to lung pull instead of straight to the lungs , it is the closest thing to smoking a joint , which was what i was , a joint smoker for years before ever hearing about vaping . anyway i have now bought 3 vapcaps in total and its pretty much all i ever use

clukx

How long does a vapcap take to cool down? What if i want to reload as soon as the first load is done

clukx,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I can literally hit my vapcap until the cool down click, pop the cap off, empty, and reload and resume within 30 seconds. A fan or AC or wind helps it cool down even faster than a magnet ime.

Top Bottom