jvapour

Hello there
I was wondering if fury 2 water bubbler works with the argo.
By the way, do you know if there is a software update for the argo.
Thanks in advance

Sorry I don’t know about the bubbler, but I asked Arizer about software updates and they said there have not been any since its release.

jvapour,
Reactions: allareas

Zoppo

I was a beta tester for 4 months......only 1 thing was a negative to me....I will discuss with you after you try it for yourself.

In keeping with the thread theme..... I am still using my argo often with the curved bubble stem....I quite enjoy using it this way. I can keep my hand off the heater area by holding the whole thing with the bubbler almost...in fact you can.

I just tested it, since yesterday, far away to write a whole critic.

Filled it with 100 mg each time, seems to be the optimum load, if it's Santa Cruze shredded.
Same load I used in the Argo and the Mighty with capsules. Just try to figure out "my" temperatures.
Tested the 177° and 176° Celsius, not so tastefull as the Argo, but I have to check the 175° and the temperatures up to 180°.

But nevertheless it works very well, seems to have a similar efficiency as the Solo (2 loads vaped with 178/198 knocked me of my feet). The taste equals the Mighty, but the density is thinner. Biggest clouds with Mighty, than the Solo, than the Argo, than the Ghost ... at low temperature.

But nevertheless it works - slept nearly 6 hours - same with the Arizers. Will check the 178° this evening, hope to get a similar taste as with the Argo.

But one thing is a fact, the Ghost get's hot, not to hot, but uncomfortable. The level of the heat equals that of the Argo, but it's a bigger part that's get heated compared to the Argo.

Will write more about Argo vs Ghost after testeing it a few days more.

LabPong

Hello there
I was wondering if fury 2 water bubbler works with the argo.
By the way, do you know if there is a software update for the argo.
Thanks in advance

No....the Fury and Argo's use different sized stems.

No....Arizer does not do firmware updates ever. They are set from factory and that is it. You would have to wait for a new vape from them to get new or diff UI if they ever change anything.

allareas

No....the Fury and Argo's use different sized stems.

No....Arizer does not do firmware updates ever. They are set from factory and that is it. You would have to wait for a new vape from them to get new or diff UI if they ever change anything.
To bad for me cause I live in Europe and there is no retailer to sell the bubblers that fit the argo

allareas,

Zoppo

I was a beta tester for 4 months......only 1 thing was a negative to me....I will discuss with you after you try it for yourself.

In keeping with the thread theme..... I am still using my argo often with the curved bubble stem....I quite enjoy using it this way. I can keep my hand off the heater area by holding the whole thing with the bubbler almost...in fact you can.

Still testing!

If you do this, and do that, and don't do this and don't do that and the moon is in conjunction with mars it works!

Just Kidding :-)

But there are a lot of things you have to do absolut correctly or the Ghost will not work properly.
It's much more complicated to get this thing work right, but if it works it works good.

I'm still testing the temperatures, there is a difference in the impact of the heat between the Argo and the Ghost!
Had the 171 and 172° Celsius yesterday ... have to check 173° and maybe the 174° today, but it seems so, as if the 172° Celsius of the Ghost has the same impact on the material as the 177° Celsius of the Argo. The taste is nearly equal, nearly! that's why I'm testing the higher temperatures today.

Zoppo,

Zoppo

Still testing the Ghost MV-1 (Stealth) vs the Argo.

Like I wrote before 177 Centigrades Celsius of the Argo is different to the 177 of the Ghost, the same for 198 Centigrades.
To get nearly! the same taste I had to substract 5 Centigrades from the 177 and 198.
So my prefered temperatures on the Ghost 172 and 193!

Meanwhile I tested a lot of settings, Standardsetting 1 (170 °C) is to low for me, Standardsetting 2 (185 °C) nice during the day, Standardsetting 3 (200° C) to hot for me. I don't use the setting for oil etc. My usersetting one and two, like I wrote bevor 172/193.

During my tests I had to notice, the Ghost has still problems with overheating!!! We had very warm temperatures during the last days (roomtemperature around 30° C), got overheating when I rise the temperature over 195° Centigrades! No Problem for me, cause I don't need those high temperatures, but for others???

I think the efficiency of the Ghost is very similar to the Argo , I did not notice big differences.
The cleaning and handling of the Ghost is a little bit more work, again, for me no problem, maybe for others.

The mainpoint for me? The draw is cooler, still coughing 'cause my throat is actually still not okay, but really better ... thanks to the Ghost.

Resumee: If You can stand the higher temperatures You inhale, take the Argo, do You need it cooler take the Ghost, but keep in mind, there are still problems wirh overheating at higher temperatures!

By the way, slept 5 1/2 hours during the last nights. It's not so good as the Solo II (typicall 6 hours) but nearly the same as with the Argo.

Last edited:
Zoppo,

LabPong

The mainpoint for me? The draw is cooler, still coughing 'cause my throat is actually still not okay, but really better ... thanks to the Ghost.

Zoppo.....did you ever try using a water rig with the Argo or any other vapes?

LabPong,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Zoppo

Zoppo.....did you ever try using a water rig with the Argo or any other vapes?

No, to much stress ;-) I like it the easy way!

And actually I'm good with the Ghost, not perfect, but o.k. .... with one of the strains I use (some type of lemon haze).
Will change the strain next week to Bedrocan ... needs 182°C in the Argo to get the champagne like taste, I think 177° C will work in the Ghost (-5°). The higher temperature will stay on193°C - don't like the effect of higher temperatures.

And? Someday I will switch to the Arizers again, depending on my throat.

Zoppo,

jvapour

No, to much stress ;-) I like it the easy way!

And actually I'm good with the Ghost, not perfect, but o.k. .... with one of the strains I use (some type of lemon haze).
Will change the strain next week to Bedrocan ... needs 182°C in the Argo to get the champagne like taste, I think 177° C will work in the Ghost (-5°). The higher temperature will stay on193°C - don't like the effect of higher temperatures.

And? Someday I will switch to the Arizers again, depending on my throat.

Just seems like for someone whose throat gets bothered by these vapes, a water rig or even a bubbler would be a good investment. Something like this for the ArGo might even help a ton: https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/sneaky-pete-argo-bubble-straw?variant=12468262797393

jvapour,

Zoppo

Just seems like for someone whose throat gets bothered by these vapes, a water rig or even a bubbler would be a good investment. Something like this for the ArGo might even help a ton: https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/sneaky-pete-argo-bubble-straw?variant=12468262797393

As I wrote before ... to much stress, I'm cleaning my devices every day, Vapo plus 5 stems/cruzibles/capsules (Mighty).
Did this with the Ghost an hour ago, it lasts 5 Minutes. Would need 5 bubblers a day and to clean those devices properly? A pain in the ass.

Like I wrote before, I'm !!! good with the ghost and the temperatures it gives me, as long it works. If my throats o.k. after the next weeks, I'll return to the Arizers (or not) :-)

OF

Would need 5 bubblers a day and to clean those devices properly? A pain in the ass.

Not to tell an hombre how to run his life, but if you have a dishwasher and use it daily this could become trivial? Provided you pick bubblers and a technique that work well, of course.

I clean such stuff (stems included) this way typically. Although not every day. Some I just put 'wide end up' in the silverware tray in the right corner (where flow is greatest by experimentation), some of the more 'problem cases' get a small funnel with a short piece of rubber tube to catch more wash/rinse water. The come out squeaky clean with very little effort on my part. Half an hour of hot detergent flushing through followed by an automatic rinse does a great job.

Regards to all.

OF

LabPong

Would need 5 bubblers a day and to clean those devices properly? A pain in the ass.

I do not understand your wording there......are you saying you would use 5 different separate water rigs?

You do not need to clean just a single 1 daily....it depends on how you use it..what you use...and the water type used. IE distilled water lasts a long time....and if you have the right glass setup....you do not have to clean that often...just dump water and add more....maybe just 1 to 2 cleanings per week with ISO on the whole rig.

But yes......cleaning and upkeep are the worst part of vaping daily. You just learn to have efficient hardware to deal with it....the pay offs are huge for how smooth and good the vapor tastes going through water (for most people anyway).

The MV1 worst part is cleaning the crucible lid and the bottom of the heat sink. But what made me put it down was the silicone taste....when they dump the silicon in the direct vapor path..it will be a better vape. I liked it except for that one problem...to me.

LabPong,

datayoda

I love my Argo but I need something to complement it. I want some thing portable, glass stem, 18650 batteries, on demand. I have a mistvape but dislike it. What would you recommend?

datayoda,

Zoppo

The MV1 worst part is cleaning the crucible lid and the bottom of the heat sink. But what made me put it down was the silicone taste....when they dump the silicon in the direct vapor path..it will be a better vape. I liked it except for that one problem...to me.

Really? No problem with that, a few minutes ago I placed the crucibles and the parts of the heatsink iwhich have to be cleaned in ISO. During the day I will clean them with a Q-Tipp ...will last 5 minutes. Really, no problem for me, the cleaning of the Mighty is a pain in the ass, cleaning of the Ghost? Not. It takes his time, but what should be difficult about it?

Don’t think a couple random internet strangers are going to be able to change his mind. Too bad he doesn’t try it though, it could really help him out.

Hi datayoda,

cause of medical reasons I read everything I can get about Cannabis, cannabinoids, terpenes, vaporizers, bongs, filters ... since? 2010 and 99% of the stuff I read is simply bullshit!

How can it be, that the Solo has a better efficiency as the Volcano in a study, but the rating of the Volcano was and is still better in all publications? Think about! To much rumours, less facts, lot of money!

Not to forget, it's allways a personel choice. Which vape works best for your condition is absolutely individual in every aspect. Type of heating, the impact of the heating, the cannabinoud/terpene-mix caused by temperature, the amount of load ..... and the heat of the draw. Not to forget, where you use it ... I use it? In bed!

Read a lot (really a lot) of studies, articles etc. during the last 9 years. Retired from work in 2009, so a lot of time for research and reading! The last device I bought 'cause of critics was the Mighty ... sadly. Maybe some people are happy with it, but for me it never works really.

Back to bongs/bubblers: ..."Hence, any filtration system that picks up particulates is likely also to screen out cannabinoids."...

https://www.ukcia.org/research/pipes.php

Last edited:
Zoppo,
Reactions: OF

LabPong

I love my Argo but I need something to complement it. I want some thing portable, glass stem, 18650 batteries, on demand. I have a mistvape but dislike it. What would you recommend?

If you can handle the hot direct pulls off the portable vapes....I would look for a RBT MI2 or maybe even a Splinter Z or regular Splinter...or a Stempod form Mod Pod.

LabPong,
Reactions: YaMon

chopus

What's the approximate chamber capacity for the ArGo? Can it substitute a spliff shared between 3-5 people? Or at least be a reasonable alternative for an evening with friends? (Light users)

chopus,

LabPong

What's the approximate chamber capacity for the ArGo? Can it substitute a spliff shared between 3-5 people? Or at least be a reasonable alternative for an evening with friends? (Light users)

No....no arizer portable would have the capacity of a J. Arizer load is the same as the Air and Solo....it just has a taller narrower stem/bowl. I would say no more than 2 people sharing would get maybe 4 hits each that ware decent.

Arizer portables load size is about .09 to .125gr. You would want a portable with a load size of at least 2.5gm minimum to share with 3 or 4 people.

But if you are talking a vape for 4-5 people....no portable will work. You would need a desktop and possibly reload....or get a volcano an suck on bags...lol

chopus

No....no arizer portable would have the capacity of a J. Arizer load is the same as the Air and Solo....it just has a taller narrower stem/bowl. I would say no more than 2 people sharing would get maybe 4 hits each that ware decent.

Arizer portables load size is about .09 to .125gr. You would want a portable with a load size of at least 2.5gm minimum to share with 3 or 4 people.

But if you are talking a vape for 4-5 people....no portable will work. You would need a desktop and possibly reload....or get a volcano an suck on bags...lol

Gotcha, although if you say it's good for 8 decent hits per load it might be doable for 4 people doing puff-puff-pass? Or just having another tube pre-loaded and hot swapping them mid session?

chopus,

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Gotcha, although if you say it's good for 8 decent hits per load it might be doable for 4 people doing puff-puff-pass? Or just having another tube pre-loaded and hot swapping them mid session?
One guy will get wispy vapor and great flavor, the next two guys will get decent clouds and flavor and the last guy will end up with burnt popcorn flavor. I’ve been in this situation and most people are rightfully timid about taking a good draw off an unfamiliar vape. I handed my ArGo to a friend who owns a PAX and he barely got anything off the ArGO as he did not move enough air through it. I can understand that coming for a purely conduction vape.

What I am trying to say is every vape is different and it takes time to get accustomed to each. For passing around with friends I have had better luck with vapes like my Splinter Z (TC Mode), DaVinci IQ and NewVape FlowerPot.

Last edited:

chopus

I see, thanks for the feedback. There's something else I've been wondering about - is it possible to fill the actual steel chamber with weed as well as the stem, thus increasing the total capacity? Has anyone tried this?

chopus,
Top Bottom