• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Air MAX

DeezVaprz

Did a little more research and found pics from someone who disassembled their Solo 2 oven after using the device for a while. I believe Air Max uses nearly the same oven design. It appears the air holes in the oven allow in heated air from the ceramic heating element, thermal putty, wires, etc. I didn't realize this was the case.

While the heating element and oven may be sealed from the large circuit board, it doesn't seem that the oven is isolated from the heating element - so the vapor inhaled includes hot air from the ceramic element, thermal putty, wires, etc.
https://www.420edc.com/blog/arizer-solo2-airpath-isolation/ - @cannabis.pro might be able to shine some light!

Long story short the newer (late 2018ish maybe?) Solo II's do have isolated airpaths. There were a few parts added in to make this happen.

wamalt

gooby

Received my unit yesterday. As a trial, loaded up some CBD bud. Things remarkable. Vapor is extremely clean, I can't tell I'm not hitting a dynavap. Clouds are adequate on max temp. Exactly what I was looking for. And the build quality is superb.. all high quality metal construction. Really can't complain for the $144 I paid for it shipped from Canada. Might replace my dyna's as my go to form of inhalation.

thx1138

Received my unit yesterday. As a trial, loaded up some CBD bud. Things remarkable. Vapor is extremely clean, I can't tell I'm not hitting a dynavap. Clouds are adequate on max temp. Exactly what I was looking for. And the build quality is superb.. all high quality metal construction. Really can't complain for the $144 I paid for it shipped from Canada. Might replace my dyna's as my go to form of inhalation.
I have been using mine since I got it a few weeks before X-Mas as a daily driver for CBD flower. Its been a satisfying two months and these Arizers are the easiest to load and unload of any vape type I own. I started with the Solo OG, went to the Solo 2, added the Argo, and now this one has taken over. Its oven is warmer than the other Arizer's I have (meaning it seems to go through a packed oven quicker on the same temps used in the Solo 2 and Argo). Its my favorite Arizer of the bunch.

gooby

Wow. This thing hits like a truck and you don't even expect it. A friend and I had some really top shelf Blueberry we vaped out of this for the first time. Two hits out of the bong, a medium density cloud, and we were in outer space. Was not expecting this at all. Lmao. Awesome device.

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
Has anyone seen a silicone case which fits the max? I’ve always used a case with my Air 1 and 2.

bluenavey00,

Zalinger

Can I get some recommendations for dome screens please? What size should I be looking for? I ordered some screens from Aliexpress but the screens are super flimsy and already falling apart. It looks like some of the tiny metal pieces are prone to breaking off and I don't want to inhale any sharp metal bits to save a few bucks. Not even remotely worth the risk.

I also ordered a dosing capsule that was linked earlier and they seem to work very well. It did leave a little resin ring on the chamber, so it's not as clean as I thought it would be and hindered the air flow quite a bit.

I ordered the bent stem and one barely fits in after warming up the machine and the other one won't fit at all. I feel like using this crappy third party tube would damage the rings, but I guess I can't expect much considering I paid 3 dollars for 2 tubes.

I've only had an exteme Q and I love being able to load and get going in a minute or two. I don't know if it's placebo, but using different vape seems to affect my high differently.

Zalinger,

9.Fingers

Health Conscious Guru
Hey all!

I have a quick question regarding the Arizer Air Max. I noticed that when I twist the glass WPA or the glass stem into the oven the plastic ribs above the oven rotate with it. Is this supposed to happen? I don't recall this happening with the Arizer Air 2 and if it is an issue I want to contact Arizer about it as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

9.Fingers,

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Hey all!

I have a quick question regarding the Arizer Air Max. I noticed that when I twist the glass WPA or the glass stem into the oven the plastic ribs above the oven rotate with it. Is this supposed to happen? I don't recall this happening with the Arizer Air 2 and if it is an issue I want to contact Arizer about it as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!
Doesn't happen on mine.

Petetbay

seedy53 said: “ Is this a good site and a good price?”

Yes, the lowest I’ve seen, especially without an extra code. Is it real? They only seem to have 5 products and very little info, the XQ2 price too is the lowest I’ve seen, how did you find it as I don’t see any location while they do say state while talking about age of majority I‘m thinking it’s in the US.

Last edited:

seedy53

seedy53 said: “ Is this a good site and a good price?”

Yes, the lowest I’ve seen, especially without an extra code. Is it real? They only seem to have 5 products and very little info, the XQ2 price too is the lowest I’ve seen, how did you find it as I don’t see any location while they do say state while talking about age of majority I‘m thinking it’s in the US.
i guy in reditt posted he used them and received his within a few days. i'm skeptical and have email them asking where they are located and same for their warehouse location. it's been less than 24hr no response yet located in.
update:
they emailed back and said they are in Ontario, Canada and ship from there too. so they got me wondering again.

Reykjavik, Iceland
yeah skeptical-don't buy from them is my advise

Last edited:

Petetbay

i guy in reditt posted he used them and received his within a few days. i'm skeptical and have email them asking where they are located and same for their warehouse location. it's been less than 24hr no response yet located in.
update:
they emailed back and said they are in Ontario, Canada and ship from there too. so they got me wondering again.

Reykjavik, Iceland
yeah skeptical-don't buy from them is my advise
I’m in Ontario and this would be nice, it might be a legal cannabis shop trying to get rid of stock, I’ve seen some shops do some nice discounts, but I think I’ll wait my Solo 2 still works great. Eventually this price will come and then I might be more tempted, for now someone else needs to be the guinea pig and resources are limited.

seedy53

I’m in Ontario and this would be nice, it might be a legal cannabis shop trying to get rid of stock, I’ve seen some shops do some nice discounts, but I think I’ll wait my Solo 2 still works great. Eventually this price will come and then I might be more tempted, for now someone else needs to be the guinea pig and resources are limited.
they answered my location and phone number request. they are a real company
HNT Distribution
#403 - 11 Woodlawn Road West
GUELPH ON N1H1G8
(888) 291-0521

kapows

I came across this unit today by happenstance.

Im kinda considering it, as it seems to have dropped in price for 4/20.

How does it compare to say, the AVLP?

Anyone have both?

I quite like the TM style loading, my only issue is small bowl size compared to what im used to, however the loading seems to make me wanna buy one.

How easy is the stem slot in/slot out?

Do you find herb dropping in the heater?

Can a TM stem fit the Arizer? More specifically, the Grav Octotaster.

Is there a tube for the AirMax that is like the Octotaster?

Finally, how does the Aromatherapy tube thing work?? Im getting into botanicals so im intrigued!

Thanks!

kapows,

4tokin

I agree that it is too restrictive with the glass screens with only four holes...There are no stems without the glass screens?
I had to break the glass screens and put an ss screen. totally different experience...now a session goes faster
Planet vape used to produce glass stems for the solo that didn't have the glass screen. There is a ridge to hold your mesh screens. Airflow is greatly improved.

4tokin,
Reactions: Petetbay

AssistedLiving

if you know the diameter of the stem, anyone can produce stems,
there's only a few companies who actually make the glass, Simax, Shott, Pyrex are three I've seen

Last edited:
AssistedLiving,

sickmanfraud

Planet vape used to produce glass stems for the solo that didn't have the glass screen. There is a ridge to hold your mesh screens. Airflow is greatly improved.

I found the "turbo" with almost no draw restriction, is too loose on the Air Max which has a more open draw than the og Solo.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Petetbay
Top Bottom