Arizer Air MAX

buzzard1

Thanks but we're not big fans of edibles. I thought i heard you could still smoke it
or yeah, extract it maybe. I'd probly do what you do, thanks again.

buzzard1,

zuma

I just got the Air Max to replace my Air 2 which I dropped too many times.

I like having an extra battery that I keep in my charger. I never bought spares from Arizer before with the Air 2, just whatever 18650s I could find because they were much cheaper than going through Arizer. Anyway, my questions are:

1. Does the battery have to be high discharge and is there any advantage/disadvantage with them?
2. Does the battery need to be protected (I think that means an overcharge protection circuit) and is there any advantage disadvantage to those?

I can't seem to find any specs on the included battery. Someone upthread posted a link to Sinowatt but the links are dead now, so I'm not sure what exactly Arizer is using for these. Thank you.

zuma,

buzzard1

1. Does the battery have to be high discharge and is there any advantage/disadvantage with them?
2. Does the battery need to be protected (I think that means an overcharge protection circuit) and is there any advantage disadvantage to those?
Aww, man, i'm sorry, i can't answer any questions about the Arizer Air, because i've never hardly used it, but one time.
Sorry. I'm pretty new at vaping. Smoked buds my whole life. Lemme look to see what battery it has, except yours is an
Air2 and I have the Arizer Air, which i think is their first build. K, i found the following:
https://www.thevapelifestore.com/products/arizer-air-18650-battery it's like 18 bux.
and for 25 bux here's one for the Air2:

Hope it helps.

I can't figure out how many hits you get per bowl before you have to refill with product.

buzzard1,

zuma

Aww, man, i'm sorry, i can't answer any questions about the Arizer Air, because i've never hardly used it, but one time.
Sorry. I'm pretty new at vaping. Smoked buds my whole life. Lemme look to see what battery it has, except yours is an
Air2 and I have the Arizer Air, which i think is their first build. K, i found the following:
https://www.thevapelifestore.com/products/arizer-air-18650-battery it's like 18 bux.
and for 25 bux here's one for the Air2:

Hope it helps.

I can't figure out how many hits you get per bowl before you have to refill with product.
Well I figured out that the Air Max battery it ships with is not protected (apparently you can tell because the protected ones are a few mm longer). I'm not sure it matters whether it's high discharge or not, I don't think it needs it.

zuma,

Ophanil

Can I get some recommendations for dome screens please? What size should I be looking for? I ordered some screens from Aliexpress but the screens are super flimsy and already falling apart. It looks like some of the tiny metal pieces are prone to breaking off and I don't want to inhale any sharp metal bits to save a few bucks. Not even remotely worth the risk.

I also ordered a dosing capsule that was linked earlier and they seem to work very well. It did leave a little resin ring on the chamber, so it's not as clean as I thought it would be and hindered the air flow quite a bit.

I ordered the bent stem and one barely fits in after warming up the machine and the other one won't fit at all. I feel like using this crappy third party tube would damage the rings, but I guess I can't expect much considering I paid 3 dollars for 2 tubes.

I've only had an exteme Q and I love being able to load and get going in a minute or two. I don't know if it's placebo, but using different vape seems to affect my high differently.

Get these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VGVSFF3?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_DDA5H64FDZQ1W5DW5JTT

Durable, perfect dose every time and they seem to improve the vapor quantity/quality. Just make sure to hit them with a torch first.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Once again, for those interested (not me), looks like a pretty good deal to me:
IMG-2447.jpg

✌️

Last edited:

NMmind

This link does not result in a price of $150.
Once again, for those interested (not me), looks like a pretty good deal to me:
IMG-2447.jpg

✌️

NMmind,
Reactions: Octavia

NMmind

Sorry? Does not or did not...? 40% off discount sales codes typically don't last forever, usually only a few weeks... note the date, that was back in September.

Edit: oh yeah, you're welcome....:rolleyes:
Thank you for pointing out the date. My mistake.

NMmind,
Reactions: Bologna

seedy53

Awesome thanks, they're on offer for cheaper than the Air 2 here so I'm going to get one 👍 first time deviating from the Solo/ Solo 2 since 2014......
you can get arizer airmax for $ 135.68 if you get it delivered in us or canada for free
or

Solo II Dry Herb Vaporizer for $ 114.48​

Last edited:

Friend Man

I got one, and I'm liking it... better airflow and the taste is fantastic, don't know how they managed to improve there as I already considered arizer industry leaders in that regard.

My one complaint is that it is loud! Sucking through the stem creates a whistle that makes it a lot less stealthy, unless you temper your toke of course

But it's a lovely device, nice and solid, and the visual design is a step up. Looking forward to making it my regular

Does anyone use glass, have any recs in that area?

Friend Man,

Vaporhead99

Awesome thanks, they're on offer for cheaper than the Air 2 here so I'm going to get one 👍 first time deviating from the Solo/ Solo 2 since 2014......
£125 for the Air Max and £105 for the Solo 2

Just fyi as you said the Air Max is cheaper than the Air 2, the latter is £99 (£109 without code) with the discount code 420 at vapefiend 👍

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Does anyone use glass, have any recs in that area?

This is a fantastic all around option:

Best version to choose is the 18.8 mm option with side slits for the inline below the honeycomb, so you might need an adapter for your Air Max although people sell 18.8 mm WPA for Arizer somewhere I would prefer to just use a 18-14 drop down adapter (they help add a little extra cooling, keep the water cleaner, help move the vape out of your face lower and off to the side, and yeah easily change sizes) let me know if you need a link for that as well, depending what country you are in it can be tricky to find the exact best sources internationally

Shit Snacks,
Hello, this is my first post.

I use a Vapcap M for several years and I like it..., but now I would like something less labour-intensive (l'm lazy) and more accurate, electric so I don't have to fight with lighters and techniques.

I'm looking for efficiency and don't want to raise my tolerance and so I plan to buy an Air Max, which seems like a good option; but, besides not being overall a fan of its aesthetics, I don't like that plastic gridded piece that this device has at the top end, so close to the mouthpiece. I know that plastic is used here to prevent burns.

I assume this piece gets hot, and, since the air intake is located right there, I'm concerned that the plastic will affect the quality or healthiness of the inhalation. I guess I'm exaggerating but I don't like plastic... I'm not attracted to anything from Stork & Bickel because of their profusion of plastic, plus their high price... and here in Europe I also don't know of any options in quality portables other than the Air Max.

Does anyone know if this plastic piece is a real drawback? I need a little push to spend this, for me, a high sum, in a device that does not just dazzle me... If you have other suggestions that I can buy in the UE in this same price range, thanks!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello, this is my first post.

I use a Vapcap M for several years and I like it..., but now I would like something less labour-intensive (l'm lazy) and more accurate, electric so I don't have to fight with lighters and techniques.

I'm looking for efficiency and don't want to raise my tolerance and so I plan to buy an Air Max, which seems like a good option; but, besides not being overall a fan of its aesthetics, I don't like that plastic gridded piece that this device has at the top end, so close to the mouthpiece. I know that plastic is used here to prevent burns.

I assume this piece gets hot, and, since the air intake is located right there, I'm concerned that the plastic will affect the quality or healthiness of the inhalation. I guess I'm exaggerating but I don't like plastic... I'm not attracted to anything from Stork & Bickel because of their profusion of plastic, plus their high price... and here in Europe I also don't know of any options in quality portables other than the Air Max.

Does anyone know if this plastic piece is a real drawback? I need a little push to spend this, for me, a high sum, in a device that does not just dazzle me... If you have other suggestions that I can buy in the UE in this same price range, thanks!

I don't think there is much reason to be concerned, with this design the plastic is supposed to be safe and not alter the experience of the vapor itself... There are other options that might possibly be more pure to you, others that I tend to prefer, but they are very different in function too, so I think you might as well give this a shot and see how you like it?... I wouldn't be too worried about the plastic implementation here since you still get to use the glass stem chamber pathways and the air path itself is supposed to be safe and isolated now?

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
@pequeñotío I have an air 1.

I think you are correct the plastic is to protect the user from the heat and maybe also for cooling of the heater.

I have never smelled any type of plastic smell when in use so I don't think it gets any where near hot enough to have any issues from smell or off gassing and certainly no melting of plastic.

The Arizer is one of the 'laziest' vapes i own, especially if you pre load a couple of stems. Switch it on, insert stem and sip on it for the next 10-15 minutes. This ease of use has resulted in me using it more and more often recently. Especially great for handing to people who are inexperienced with vapes and great for chilling watching a film and sipping away.

Top Bottom