• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Air MAX

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looking forward to a teardown shots. It would be great if the new heater is 3d and heats from the sides too :). (similar to puffco peak donut vs 3d heater) .A great bonus would be if they figured out a way to insulate the heater/wires from the airpath.

jasp3r

Air Max advantages: isolated air path, removable batteries, more responsive buttons, better flavor, more convection / efficiency, much more of an open draw, quicker extraction. Like 420EDC said, “Ripper, not a Sipper.”
When you mean "Ripper, not a Sipper"

Are you refering to the draw speed needed to produce vapor, or the strength of vape? Just wanted to clairfy

Finessseee

When you mean "Ripper, not a Sipper"

Are you refering to the draw speed needed to produce vapor, or the strength of vape? Just wanted to clairfy
I’d say a bit of both. For instance, I have been ripping my Solo II / Air Max side by side.. and there’s a significant restriction with the Solo II.. it’s harder to pull vapor through, while the Air Max keeps pumping vapor effortlessly. It’s definitely not as open of a draw as the Mighty or anything, but it’s perfectly balanced for an Arizer portable imo. Powerful yes, but still enjoyable vapor. My sessions usually last 3-6 mins depending on heating / hitting variables. I solely use it with the 420 EDC carb cap elbow stem and WPA. Letting it heat soak definitely gives a bigger rip than the Solo II after similar heat soaking time. More enjoyable vapor as well!

jasp3r

I’d say a bit of both. For instance, I have been ripping my Solo II / Air Max side by side.. and there’s a significant restriction with the Solo II.. it’s harder to pull vapor through, while the Air Max keeps pumping vapor effortlessly. It’s definitely not as open of a draw as the Mighty or anything, but it’s perfectly balanced for an Arizer portable imo. Powerful yes, but still enjoyable vapor. My sessions usually last 3-6 mins depending on heating / hitting variables. I solely use it with the 420 EDC carb cap elbow stem and WPA. Letting it heat soak definitely gives a bigger rip than the Solo II after similar heat soaking time. More enjoyable vapor as well!
Well I think you just sold me. Wonder when @stickstones anticipates POTV picking it up / 420 EDC !

Should I use tiny pic over imgur? I never know how to upload a damn pic onto FC threads lol
Not 100% sure When I was on messageboards all the time years ago I mainly used photobucket and a lot of people used tinypic-- I just signed up to tinypic to post that picture lol havent had a host since photobucket went to crap --its quick and easy to use and free ;)

pudgewack

I have been using the Air Max for a few days. It is ok when using the straight stem, but it shines when using the WPA and a j hook. Huge hits without using any special technique. The flavor is pretty good as well.

I have no experience with previous versions of the Air, but have used a Solo 2. The Air Max is a nice upgrade to the Solo 2. I feel the Solo 2 has better life, but the Air Max wins in everything else. The heater on the Air Max seems more powerful. It is able to do back to back hits without any down time between the hits, which was a problem with the solo 2.

I am very happy with the Air Max. Looking forward to more j hook sessions with it.

On a side note, shipping from Arizer was extremely fast. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and received it Thursday morning using the free shipping option. Less than 48 hours for an international shipment is crazy fast.

Finessseee

I have been using the Air Max for a few days. It is ok when using the straight stem, but it shines when using the WPA and a j hook. Huge hits without using any special technique. The flavor is pretty good as well.

I have no experience with previous versions of the Air, but have used a Solo 2. The Air Max is a nice upgrade to the Solo 2. I feel the Solo 2 has better life, but the Air Max wins in everything else. The heater on the Air Max seems more powerful. It is able to do back to back hits without any down time between the hits, which was a problem with the solo 2.

I am very happy with the Air Max. Looking forward to more j hook sessions with it.

On a side note, shipping from Arizer was extremely fast. I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and received it Thursday morning using the free shipping option. Less than 48 hours for an international shipment is crazy fast.
If you’re interested in using a direct draw connection without the WPA + J hook, check out these 3D Hubble Bubble Elbow Stems , they have a built in carb cap as well. Absolutely crushes all of the stock Arizer stems. This is my go to stem when using the Air Max dry.

pudgewack

If you’re interested in using a direct draw connection without the WPA + J hook, check out these 3D Hubble Bubble Elbow Stems , they have a built in carb cap as well. Absolutely crushes all of the stock Arizer stems. This is my go to stem when using the Air Max dry.
I may have to check that out. I do have a pending order from 420EDC for some stems, but not the one with a carb. May need to place a new order.

Finessseee

I may have to check that out. I do have a pending order from 420EDC for some stems, but not the one with a carb. May need to place a new order.
Reach out to Mark in the websites’ customer chat or on Reddit u/420EDC . He’s got stellar customer service over there, wouldn’t be surprised if he hooked you up!

Finessseee,
Reactions: BigJr48

Finessseee

@Toyotatruckin thanks for the pic. The oven/chamber hasn't changed at all, so how is it less restrictive and with more airflow?
It has a newly advanced ceramic hybrid heater. That’s all I know, but I can definitely attest that it noticeably outperforms the Solo II. It takes an extra 15s~ to heat up, but once it’s heated up it’s a ripper not a sipper.

I had a head in ass moment and contacted arizer because I was getting error 2 when trying to charge it---they nicely pointed out to me that there is a plastic disk under the battery cap that needs to be removed and tossed as the instructions clearly say--yeah I missed that part lol --SO just in case someone else pops up with that error 2 code, make sure the plastic disk is removed lol

Top Bottom