Arizer Air MAX

DeezVaprz

Super impressed with the Air Max so far . Mine just came last night .

Beautiful. Ordered mine Sunday, shipped yesterday, should be here Thursday. I'm hyped! I've been tempted to pull on the Solo Dos I gifted a while back, but my Herborizer has been holding me over in the meantime. Can't wait for my End Game portable to meet the End Game desktop!

Also, does anyone know if it supports PD charging?

Justpassedu

I just have to come back to say I’m a few sessions in now and really enjoying this one allot . The heater keeps up with big hits back to back , the battery meter has barely moved . Most people that have owned arizers already know this but it still holds true at how simple they are to clean , the stem is really the only thing that needs cleaning and it’s so easy . I don’t have my old Arizer Air but this one feels a bit heavier . It’s been pumping out clouds for me and the sessions seem very long .

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I just have to come back to say I’m a few sessions in now and really enjoying this one allot . The heater keeps up with big hits back to back , the battery meter has barely moved . Most people that have owned arizers already know this but it still holds true at how simple they are to clean , the stem is really the only thing that needs cleaning and it’s so easy . I don’t have my old Arizer Air but this one feels a bit heavier . It’s been pumping out clouds for me and the sessions seem very long .

Can you crush a stem with it quickly or does it still take a good amount of hits to finish a bowl?

DeezVaprz

Anyone have any decent results with temp stepping? I could get about 45 minutes from one tightly packed stem starting in the 350s-F and ending around 420 F out of my old Solo Dos. Possible with this one or is the heater just too good with the Maxxx?

DeezVaprz

1 stem packing and you get 45 minutes ? Where are you getting this super weed :hmm:

Haha no super anything. Just a densely packed stem. Not 45 minutes of continuous inhalation or Grade A flavor the whole way through, but depending on the material I'm putting in, getting three 15 minute session was no problem with the Solo Dos. Maybe even 4 sessions if I maxed out the temp on the last run and didn't mind the harsher taste/vapor towards the end.

checkyourlibido

Folks that have both, how does the air max compare to the mighty in taste and speed?
I'm sure you'll get a better answer soon. I don't own the air max, but I have owned the mighty. The glass stem on the Air Max probably gives it much better flavor. At least it did with my Solo 2, but I admit, I don't know about the Air Max.

As far as speed, I'm very curious for more data points as well. I've read that it is faster extraction compared to Solo 2.

DeezVaprz

Just borrowed the Solo Dos with a BOGO bent shorty stem from @cannabis.pro. My memory serves correct, I was able to get three 15 minute sessions with a tightly packed stem. This material isn't particularly resinous or flavorful either. Session one at 365 F, session two at 393 F, session 3 at 428 F. Definitely lacked flavor towards the end but there was still visible vapor pumping out. Very excited for the Maxxx.

Last edited:

Justpassedu

I'm curious to know how they compare in terms of cooking the herb between hits and using it as semi on-demand (have a mini session, turn it off, have another mini session with the same weed, turn it off, have another mini session, etc.).
Wish I could help you guys more but I don’t use these like on demand vapes at all . I never come back to a session , when my session is done that goes in my avb pile and is sometimes used to make edibles . As for a comparison between this and the Mighty , I now have a Mighty + but had the older Mightys also . Two very different vapes . The Air Max provides allot better flavor for me . They both pump out huge clouds with the edge going to the mighty but I will say I actually am preferring the Air as the Mighty hits are very airy and almost always make me cough . When I use the Air Max I don’t cough at all . Both are great vapes and the Max is allot easier when it comes to needing to be cleaned .

Disc

I'm sure you'll get a better answer soon. I don't own the air max, but I have owned the mighty. The glass stem on the Air Max probably gives it much better flavor. At least it did with my Solo 2, but I admit, I don't know about the Air Max.

As far as speed, I'm very curious for more data points as well. I've read that it is faster extraction compared to Solo 2.
I’ve had a solo. Agree It was tasty, but real slow sessions. I enjoy a quick 410 degree Mighty bowl in around 5 min but it’s not as tasty.

Or somebody who has both compare it to the TIny Might. Don’t have that one.

My mighty is old and beat up.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’ve had a solo. Agree It was tasty, but real slow sessions. I enjoy a quick 410 degree Mighty bowl in around 5 min but it’s not as tasty.

Or somebody who has both compare it to the TIny Might. Don’t have that one.

My mighty is old and beat up.

We're not really supposed to do these comparisons, direct comparisons of different brands, in specific brand product threads, that is a question for Ask FC... There's always a gray area, especially with a new product release like this, but it still doesn't really make sense since this is just an evolved Arizer Air, it's not going to be anything like a pure convection on demand tinymight despite the use of glass stems... Mighty is a slightly more appropriate comparison (still not quite the same category imo) yet still not really appropriate for the thread either way. On top of that, this was just released, not that many people even have it, so asking for comparisons is also a bit premature, I think? :2c: :peace:

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
I'm curious to know how they compare in terms of cooking the herb between hits and using it as semi on-demand (have a mini session, turn it off, have another mini session with the same weed, turn it off, have another mini session, etc.).

For a AirMax mini-sessions simply pull the tube out of the oven and the herb stops cooking. Turn it back on and put the tube back in for the next session. Easy enough. It even comes with storage tubes for on the go use. That's what I do for my Air and Air2. The Mighty has a hybrid heating system and would continue cooking a little after you turn it off.

Both are quality vapes, but the removable/replaceable battery on the AirMax is the deal breaker for me.

Re: Max Spec sheet
Can you say CONDUCTION…similar to Grenco’s elite, but smaller oven. What other advantages might the Max have other than loooks and battery swap?
That 5750 bat. spec looks wild. Acer Aspire pc uses these. A little large, but… spec sheet could use some assistance!
I love my Solo2, Argo, etc., while my (one time use) G Elite stays only as a reminder! If I learn there is some kind of surprise (magic) to the Max, I will get one. The Elite has no magic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom