Arizer Air MAX

Finessseee

Much as I would like to try out a new updated Arizer heater, the price has to come down a lot before that ever happens. It’s over a $100 more than I paid for my Solo II or ArGo. Nice to see the large cap battery, weird it’s not 21700, but 26650, still good. :hmm:
Yeah my logic is I’ll just sell my old Arizer for $100 and then this one only costs $130. Are you familiar with batteries? I’m currently looking for the best 26650s… Any Suggestions?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Looking forward to seeing how to ceramic coating handles the glass rubbing off it . Arizer Solo also started with ceramic coated chamber,but discontinued it because of the flaking. Hopefully they have either done something to prevent the glass rubbing off it or it is a very durable coating.
Also i hope they decided to spare the dab of silicon processor glue that fixates the heater to the heating chamber.

whereskarlo

What is the point of the Air, when the Solo and Argo exist? I've held them side by side and the Air is almost as big as the Solo. The Air and Solo have the same heating element, the Air just has lightly less battery life. Both have mouthpieces sticking out so they are not portable like the Argo.

So, why do people prefer the Air, over the Solo or Argo?

Finessseee

What is the point of the Air, when the Solo and Argo exist? I've held them side by side and the Air is almost as big as the Solo. The Air and Solo have the same heating element, the Air just has lightly less battery life. Both have mouthpieces sticking out so they are not portable like the Argo.

So, why do people prefer the Air, over the Solo or Argo?
We’ll this is a thread for the newest Arizer vape the Air Max, which has a different heater than previous Arizer portables and some other modernized changes. So only time will tell if it performs better than it’s predecessors. I’ll make sure to give an update as I’ll receive mine on Monday.

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help

cliffhanger1

Here’s a pre-order link from our EU friends with @LaCentraleVapeur.com

There‘s a discount code for 20€ off: AIRMAX20. Not sure, if this one is redeemable additional to the FC discount.
Hey thx :)
I think i will jump on this train when they ships outside from France.
What is the FC discount code ?

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
You get it yet? If so, How does it compare to the Solo II?
Got it Thursday evening. Didn't want to leave the new 26650 on the charger overnight, so didn't charge it until yesterday and then decided to wait for my better half to help me with the test drive. Not sure what Arizer did on this thing but they took the Sipper and made it into a Ripper.

Interesting to note that there are two independent modes. Normal Mode which is reached by
Ⓜ️
➕
and Dark Mode which is reached by using
Ⓜ️
➖
when powering on the device. Settings for these two modes are saved within each specific mode. Power Off is still done with just holding
Ⓜ️

Normal mode is pretty much just like the prior model. Dark Mode is super discreet and you just gotta learn that interface a little as the display only shows a few pixels in one corner or the other as it progresses.

Dark Mode:
⭕️ Top Right Corner: Power On Delay
🔲 Top Left Corner: Idle
➕Bottom Left Corner: Heating
🔼Bottom Right Corner: Ready for Use

Will you have them soon for sale? Your stems look so good, make me curious to try these vapes again even though I was so over them before... 420 sales coming?!?
Thanks for the kind words on the glassware. The plan is to stock them, just waiting for Arizer's blessing. Our 420 Sale starts St. Patrick's Day & goes thru 4/29: Annual Green2Green sale.

Finessseee

Got it Thursday evening. Didn't want to leave the new 26650 on the charger overnight, so didn't charge it until yesterday and then decided to wait for my better half to help me with the test drive. Not sure what Arizer did on this thing but they took the Sipper and made it into a Ripper.

Interesting to note that there are two independent modes. Normal Mode which is reached by
Ⓜ️
➕
and Dark Mode which is reached by using
Ⓜ️
➖
when powering on the device. Settings for these two modes are saved within each specific mode. Power Off is still done with just holding
Ⓜ️

Normal mode is pretty much just like the prior model. Dark Mode is super discreet and you just gotta learn that interface a little as the display only shows a few pixels in one corner or the other as it progresses.

Dark Mode:
⭕️ Top Right Corner: Power On Delay
🔲 Top Left Corner: Idle
➕Bottom Left Corner: Heating
🔼Bottom Right Corner: Ready for Use

Thanks for the kind words on the glassware. The plan is to stock them, just waiting for Arizer's blessing. Our 420 Sale starts St. Patrick's Day & goes thru 4/29: Annual Green2Green sale.
420EDC is the goat Arizer disturber and like SS mentioned, he also has the best stems to go with it. Mine should be here today! I’ll add to this and share my experience as well!

Top Bottom