• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Air II

Justpassedu

Sweet , I had bought a Air on a whim when they 1st released via preorder after having tried a Solo previously , loved it , never a problem , always reliable and super easy to clean , had a few small gripes but really hoping this Air 2 takes care of it. Would be a day 1 buy for me if so.

biohacker

So who's gunna email them or buy one and start blowing through holes and charging ports to see what goes where? :):hmm:

Pretty sure we know who is going to email them but you can leave the tear down to @PuffItUp !

What custom session settings are possible? Can you set it to automatically ramp up temp over the length of the session?

I think it means that you can toggle through the temps with 1 or 10 degree increments.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What custom session settings are possible? Can you set it to automatically ramp up temp over the length of the session?
With the Solo 2 you can set your sessions between 5-15 min. in one min increments The default setting is a 10 min session. You can also adjust your temp in one or 10 min increments and the temps range from 122F - 428F with the Solo 2 as well. It makes it perfect to stair step your tempretures. You can also adjust the beep when it turns on or off to low, med, high or silent.

I have the original Air and I have the new Solo 2 so I won't be buying one of these units. They sure look nice though. I love Arizer's products. I would be interested but I have more vapes than I can handle now. There's only so many hours in a day.:lol:

Edit
@Stormsend post #7 on the previous page shows what comes with the Air.
https://arizer.com
Pic and some Info on their website homepage

Looks like similar form factor
OLED complete temp display.
50% more powerful battery than the OG
Comes in blue!!:leaf:
I'm surprised that it's available to buy already from Arizer.

Last edited:

LabPong

This looks great, but what comes inside the box?

a simple look at their website shows a pic....but it's exactly like what you get with the Air1.

WHAT’S INCLUDED
1 x Air II Multi-Purpose Micro-Heater
1x Battery
1 x Charger / USB /Power Adapter
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm with Tip
1 x Glass Botanical Dish
2 x Silicone Stem Caps
1 x Belt-Clip Carry Case
1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
4 x Stainless steel Filter Screens
1 x Package of Botanicals
1 x Owners Manual

Stormsend

a simple look at their website shows a pic....but it's exactly like what you get with the Air1.

WHAT’S INCLUDED
1 x Air II Multi-Purpose Micro-Heater
1x Battery
1 x Charger / USB /Power Adapter
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm
1 x Glass Aroma Tube – 70mm with Tip
1 x Glass Botanical Dish
2 x Silicone Stem Caps
1 x Belt-Clip Carry Case
1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
4 x Stainless steel Filter Screens
1 x Package of Botanicals
1 x Owners Manual
awesome, the site says 50% more powerful battery than the original air, but I have never owned it. What does that put the battery at? Also, does this heat up and work exactly like the Solo 1/2?

Top Bottom